Daily Reminder: Traditional Catholicism is the ultimate redpill

> Built the western civilization
> True Church of Christ
> Right about everything.

We should unite to recover our beloved church to counter-attack modernity instead of being "edgy pagan LARPer"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdr7u6IP6sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a Catholic but Christian fundamentalism is the ultimate redpill.

5 Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.
2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Distributism, Muscular Christianity, and Monarchism according to the principle of the Divine Right of Kings will save the West.

Bump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

Traditional Catholicism is literally God Tier

>Right about everything...
>Still can't explain the Trinity
>Wears false crown
>Has coked out gay orgies
>Massive pedophilia scandals
True™ Church of Christ alright
>Puts Islamic faith above Christian interests
>Promotes refugees from third world countries
Yeah, gonna have to pass

The church died when it could no longer covering up pure Christianity under latin mysticism and pagan "tradition". The reformation killed it, just let go. The church is dead, get over it and move on.

The ultimate redpill is coming to terms with the fact that God probably doesn't exist but also recognizing that religion and religious belief are important and necessary elements of society.

Shut up sandnigger
Christianity destroyed europe

God does exist

>implying

Bump
What a load of crap. Europe's been firmly Christian for 1700 years, it's been only 50 years of secularism and everything's going to shit.

In other words ... Decentralization, Orthodoxy, Imperium

It's cocaine-orgy tier. Better save yourself by turning towards the light of Orthodoxy .

Differences :

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdr7u6IP6sg

I lean more towards Baptism and Presbyterianism myself (so Calvinism essentially) but I'm on board with decentralisation, not sure what you mean by imperium though

thats like the second redpill bucko, youve got a fun twenty pills or so in front of you

This >>>

It's like Monarchy just more old fashioned, like Orthodoxy, have a look some time and best of luck in general.

I'm currently reading what the exceptions of Vatican 2 were and the results, holy fuck this is depressing, Catholics didn't just stub their toe they blew their brains out with a shotgun.

Never had more true words been spoken!

t b h

Well as long as it's according to the divine right of kings I'm in support of any form of Monarchy, and yeah you too friend

join the FSSPX

Have a bunp my brother in Christ

>> Built the western civilization
While I'm Christian, I have to say it contributed not created.
Pre-Christ Greeks and Romans had well established societies already.
Catholicism mostly distributed and re-built civilization.

new bible when ?

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS, GET OUT OF THIS BOARD.

Yeah, nazis would be great if only they weren't such racists! Black men are based if they are catholic just like you!

Threadly reminder that the Catholic church ceased to be traditional after the Second Council of the Vatican
t.ex-catholic