Jew Laura Loomer vs. ADL - MUH 6 MILLION!

youtube.com/watch?v=wrEcIbrwfE8

>that dislike ratio
Rabbi media running on fumes

Why does her face look so....waxy? Plastic? It's hard to explain but it has that uncanny valley feel.

probably because he is a kike

Be honest: you would, wouldn't you?

Loomer is a Jewish knockoff of Lauren. Rebel needed to replace her

Sure, but she would have to wear a mask or bag to cover her face.

ever seen Inland Empire?

What did Laura mean by this?

the nose knows

So unattractive

oy fucking VEY

PAY MY NOSEJOB BILLS

Plastic surgery

Look like she got some cheekbone implants and they're still a bit swoillen. Sad that she's hacking her face up so much, she should have just gotten some huge tits put in and called it a day.

She's so god damned ugly that she will need an entirely new skull to pass as White.

THAT KIKE INSULTED MARGO

at least laura doesn't sleep around with blacks and other shit skins like lauren does.

both are still dumb e-celebs that should be given no attention and shekels to.

Who is this hot dude?

>That comment section

Fucking hell you guys

What a fucking dumb idiot. She has no idea what's going on.

laura took a black guy as a date to something so you're exactly wrong

on the other hand there is no proof of lauren being a coalburner

Literally who
Sage
Fuck you shills

You're a faggot for knowing any of this.

Michael Savage (Jewish) says he had the same kind of experience with the ADL, I believe when he was banned in Britain.

enough with the e celeb viral marketing or actual retarded mongolids who cant think for themselves that actually follow these people. Seriously kys if you watch any e celeb as you should be gassed
>don't forget to sage

>implying 90% of it isn't bait designed to stir up autists

there's a reason why they keep calling lauren jewish

An user posted the whois of her defense fund page. It was in Ezra's name and was made BEFORE she got arrested.

They also asked for 50k when people were saying her legal costs would be 1k max.

Kiking your own fanbase and supporters.

> gas chambers were real, they were just destroyed by naizis because defeat was inevitable
>...in my mind

FUCKING LOL

>Pointing out the mistakes of the traitor side of your movement is shilling
Okay bud.

Brittany once again proves she's /ourgal/

lol shes just mad she wasnt on the list

>implying Lauren is any less of a kike than her fake blonde Golda Meir looking replacement
FINLAND YES!

DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE THE KIKES ARE FRIENDS WITH THE ADL AND THIS IS ALL A CAMPAIGN TO GAIN UR TRUST.

JESUS CHRIST.

LEARN THE KIKES SUBVERSION TACTICS.

>implying the holocaust wasn't orchestrated by the jewish elite to kill off who they beleived were lower than themselves in their population, and to give them political immunity for Israel
you are just as bad as deniers

This. It's all kosher theater. Fuck all these kikes.
>B-but Lauren is using our memes. She's /ourgirl/
GAS YOURSELF FINLAND!

He sat there making fun of her and she played it off as him just joking around

ADL is literally a zionist lobby group
they've called multiple jews, including those related to holocaust victims, anti semetic for calling out zionists on their "nazi policies" in Israel

that schnoz

And yet she's surgically altering her face to look like Margaret does naturally.

Sam Hyde is great. Sorry, I guess it's Cody Cigar now.

She's trying to hard to become a rightwing e-celeb.

Oily skin + too much makeup

holy fuck

Link?

That's what's great about her. She gives up the whole game and offers a lot of insight into the character 'Lauren Southern' who it would seem is being positioned as the millennial Ann Coulter.

>Fucking hell
pls leave reddit niglet

If you were to put her in the oven, would she melt into a bar of soap?

*Tips Fedora*

Ayo hol' up!
What the fuck is that paragraph at the bottom, few lines below the green high light?
> '...Polish Jewish woman's very pretty 3 year old daughter...'
Has this nigger been reading the Talmud again, but incorrectly this time? Goyim kids are allegedly fair game but not kike kids.

Looks transgender.

>read the whole highlighted part in all seriousness
>imagining how it must've looked
>read filename
MY SIDES

Jews always have weird unhealthy looking skin. It is like mildly yellow with no red or pink hues.

THE ADL IS LITERALLY HITLER

>Jewess
>not fucking niggers

You haven't been around a lot of Jews, have you?

SHE REMINDS ME OF A LITTLE FUCKING JEW BOY

Thanks user, glad you enjoyed. ^_^

Shut it down!!

>THE KIKES ARE FRIENDS WITH THE ADL
No, the kikes ARE the ADL.

She's so ugly I could cry.

Read the private messages she's sent around to other ecelebs.

has there ever been a more obvious plant? even the ADL is running intereference for her by putting her on a anti-jew list.

>Canceled my nose job

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what the hell is ezra thinking?
if he wanted to secretly destroy the rebel media he's doing a great job at it
that woman is a train wreck and a total cunt to wayyyy prettier girls on twitter like that leaf margaret with the tummy thing
there was the vid where she cornered mike ma against a wall and tried to pin him against it and get a root god she wanted him try dress as a nazi and holocaust her roastie ham wallet so bad
also that stunt at the play where she got 25 grand for about a 1 grand fine donated to her and spent some of it on lip injections
claims she is a conservative is a total degenerate shark in the trump wave riding it for shekels
wears free speech shirt was apart of the loser crowd that staged a counter rally to the one spencer got invited too and were also invited but refused when they found out he would be there
also ezra had that lumpy headed somalian diversity nigger hired and that cunt got fucking hammered on his video trying to attack the alt-right, what white person wants some lanky rapey looking boof head black cunt telling them what is good for their interests?
plus he lost lauren (lol)
and i bet he's having beef with gavin especially after he chimped out when he was sent to israel and went on a rant about commie bolshevik jews in ww2 gavin removed it didn't he?
he seems to be swinging from that to having a meltdown over his proud boy thing and banning people who like white people or say anything like something a alt-right person would say............
i mean what a mess that is being pro western civilisation and not being able to mention white people over some purity spiral its literally a great thing for us in the end the only people in it will be non whites or whites married to non whites, and the alt-right question will always be there causing friction
plus didn't he have jack posobiec hired but got rid of him after jack was exposed for stealing another you tubers content?
who suggested jack, laura and the nigger to him? lol

Her sad little Jewbs

I'm surprised how pol has leaked into real life since the election.

A few days ago i started playing x online game. This game has a global chat and daily people are mentioning the jew.

Maybe the nazis will come back from the dead, or at least a similar movement under a different name.

I live in Toronto and I know the kid you're talking about (the black kid who attacked the alt-right) He's actually a really nice good natured kid but he can't see through the race thing by default because he's black. He's a hardcore pro-lifer so I respect that about him.

I went to the same summer school as he did. Ezra Levant should pay me to divert attention away from ZOG because Im good looking and well versed in this shit. I can BTFO lefties and bite my tongue on the JQ

Margaret is infinitely more attractive than her in every way

I rarely get triggered anymore but this kike is actually getting me there

>fridge

and gobbled that cock

poofter

>bite my tongue on the JQ

Why would you do that? Oh right, money.
Fucking no better than a jew, you'd blend right in.

This is an outright fucking Lie. The Jews changed their plaques at Auschwitz as a result of the Zundel trial and what came out of it. Even so, OK, let's accept your logic. It was a mistake, it was only 1.5 million at Auschwitz. Then HOW IS THE OVERALL NUMBER STILL- BY LAW- 6 MILLION?

You're a dishonest cocksucker, you put your bullshit in tiny print. When you Jews actually run into people who know the facts and have advanced degrees, you run like the like vermin you are.

Hey, you say "the holocaust is self-evident" and you even have a nice copy paste ready. Why don't we talk about it and you can help me understand, since you clearly have a better grasp of the subject...

What kind of fucking post is this? Absolute garbage. You think we see the ADL as fucking based now because they made Loomer look stupid? Dumb shit.

TELL ME I'M PRETTY

You're such a fucking Jew liar cocksucker. Leutchner taking the samples, sealing them, and labeling them was all on video. They were tested at Cornell laboratory. He was qualified to design Gas Chambers in the US, which he did, but he didn't even need that. His entire collection process was on video.

I can barely read your fucking bullshit and I've already destroyed all your drek hymie.

>Laura Loomer barges in demands to see head of ADL
>they tell her to fuck off cause she's a moron
>she bitches about it.

Honestly the ADL are far-left morons but Loomer is the Jake Paul of conservatism.

>Loomer is the Jake Paul of conservatism
that's the type of reference a 17 year old mulatto teen would make

Bottom left is Lauren Southern with her sister

this

The ASL is not friends with the kikes they are the fucking kikes

why do jews look so scary Sup Forums?

because it's like that movie the Devil's advocate bro where the lawyers turn to demons when you know the truth, these motherfuckers are for real demons

Because we see them for the demons that they are.

they were corrupted and disfigured by satan.

I know I was too ready to call out the Jew and typing my thoughts was done in a frenzy.

Inbreeding.

Rebel media is kike fake news.

top kek

>BOGGED

I get a weird visceral reaction whenever I'm looking at her like the Devil incarnate has come down to earth in a jewesses body

she's fucking lying through her teeth