We should create the 4th Reich in the midwest

>majority germanic heritage
>family values
>90%+ white states
>high IQ
>tallest in the Union

THESE ARE THE STATES IN THE REICH:
IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, CO, WV, MT, WY, OK and MI
(EXPANSION WILL BE DISCUSSED SOME OTHER TIME)

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters

Not Welcome: Niggers, spics, Jews, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists, commies etc

Things we need
>Flag
done
>national anthem
>currency
>Which city should we purge first
>after we purge all the cities which one should be our capital
>how should we get our secession movement going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA2FiOAaUY8&t=90s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we should wear starfleet uniforms. there is a choice of red, gold or blue ones

Illinois reporting in! Sieg Heil, mein Volk!

For the natianl anthem I think a reworking of this poem would be pretty good.
"I was born of the ceaseless plains
with the endless sky above
It was there I learned to wander
it was there I learned to love

Despite where life had taken me
from green, grass to black, sea foam
I’d cried to each wind filled valley
"will I ever find a home"

Days of life would pass into years
distant plains rang out a plea
Over the rivers and valleys
where my home had drank of me

The Midwest had been calling me
as it echoed out in song
"I am the land of your fathers
and here is where you belong"

Sounds good.

Beautiful. Make it in the tune of I vow to thee my country.

Michigan reporting in.

The rusted bones of the engine block of a nation stand ready to live again. Give us oil, give us steel, and we'll build until our hands bleed.

Sepertist, protectorate, vassal state, reich, give us a chance to let our cities live again, and we'll work like the assembly lines of WWII.

>from green, grass to black, sea foam
??What kind of chink ocean foam did you visit user

88 from an Oswego Illinois resident! the liberals and degeneracy in this town is hell!

>tfw not a south cuck

lol I didnt write it, like I said needs some work.

Just in time before this faggot showed up.

Always remember the thread rules

HAHAHAHAH LOL JK
>tfw not a yank cuck

I have a question, for the fine educated and classy folks who may be lurking, wetting their lips to correct us poor, misguided flyover state hicks.

What exactly are the "best interests" we were supposed to vote for?

I hear it over, and over, and over, that we "voted against our best interests", but never what the hell those interests are supposed to be. Tax cuts for the poor? greater social support and programs? Perhaps more education and employment reforms?

We already did all that. for years and years, we held to this vague hope that maybe someone would actually try to help us. However, we realized that all the classy, high educated and progressively minded people don't give a fiddling damn about us. We bled and worked for you, to build the great cities, to feed you and clothe you, and as soon as you felt stable enough, you threw us away. You called us at best blue collar, and at worst hicks and inbred, backwards yokles, you poured niggers and spics into our once proud cities after you ripped the bowels out of them, and them labeled our states "flyover", good for nothing more then looking at from several thousand feet.

We didn't like this, so we tried something different, because it's better to die on a hope then be strangled by the same old lie.

So please, tell me, what were we supposed to vote for? what did we need to vote on to somehow fix all this? I honestly wonder.

Feels good man.

It used to be better, folks. We used to have real cities.

Beautiful! That is the same question I keep asking and these progressives refuse to answer.

>Been noticing spics & gooks are suspiciously absent
I think I need to rework that pic
Can you think of anything else that needs to go on there?

>IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, CO, WV, MT, WY, OK and MI
By my count that's six states not even in the Midwest.

>m-muh cultural borders trump real borders!
Having grown up in Indiana and moving to Colorado as an adult, I can tell you they have very little in common. Even the farming region in the eastern third of CO is drastically different from IN/OH/IL etc.

>Even the farming region in the eastern third of CO is drastically different from IN/OH/IL etc.
Mostly due to the lack of water.
If we could farm like you guys do, we would.

I think i know what it is. we were supposed to just keep dying. To be the fat, ugly friend to the valley girls of the coasts and big cities. To sponge up all the filth and crime and black and brown that they wouldn't dream to deal with.

I think we were and are supposed to sit down, shut up, and listen, because we're all too stupid to do anything for ourselves. We need to listen to the cosmopolitan elites, pump welfair into the broken economy, and keep taking in black and brown until the cities are pure and clean.

Maybe i'm bitter. Actually, i know i am, but goddammit, we've been shit on and forgotten by EVERYONE. Even hillary passed us by, tossing a few token words to her presumed black voting block, secure that whitey was too broken and depressed to rise anymore. I don't even care if trump does fall apart, he treated us like we mattered for once, that's worth it.

Hey Alberta and Saskatchewan should be allowed in this eh? Sask and Berta are God-tier provinces.

We must take back Detroit and Chicago white flight is the very reason blacks make 80% of these cites I propose to form a Midwest militia (MWM) we go in huge groups and move back into Detroit and Chicago with a militia to control crime there to the point we drive them out of their home and take back our cites.

good to see u being racially conscious and aware of your germanic heritage, we will only ever be able to survive in a pan-germanist alliance

I mean culturally, not just climate wise.

I love Indiana, and I love colorado, and I love them for entirely different reasons. Lumping them together is fucking retarded.

pic is a famous dutch waffen ss leader which was given the task to install the germanic ideal into the dutch people

Did I mention Sask and AB are mainly Ukrainian/German heritage?

How is our farming culturally different than the midwest?
And honestly I disagree. Most of the whites in Colorado decent from people from the midwest. I had family in Minneapolis and Omaha that my own family is no different from.

I can't speak for everyone, but i can speak for my home, and the folks i know.

We like family, and friends, and being friendly, even. We've got quick tempers at times, but they cool just as fast. We like hunting and fishing, and following in the footsteps of our granddads can give us a thrill. We believe in leaving people the hell alone, but at the same time we're happy to socialize. we'd rather earn something then be given something. We love our tv and our phones, but if the power goes out, we don't moan. Just as likely to watch tv as to sit out on the porch, watch fireflies, banter and shoot at cans.

I think that's why we get shit on so much, and basically left forgotten under the cloak of niggers and spics that we've been buried under. We're somewhat the anti-progressive. We've had too much pain, too much suffering, to not be patient and adaptive.

Maybe that's our best interest? to bemoan our fate and try, just try, to be like our fine, educated, classy overlords?

Lower Midwesterners will talk to anybody and everybody about anything and everything just to be friendly. Colorado has more of a "I'm going to keep to my friends and family" vibe. Which there's nothing wrong with, but it makes a large difference in the peoples

Monument is my favorite part of Indy. I end every night downtown sitting on the steps taking in the city. good memories man.

I'd agree with that.
Colorado has always been libertarian leaning and the influx of transplants we just received has made people keep to themselves even more.

It's for water reserves, plus we'll need some extra room if we are going to have big white population.

If you've seen that one info-graph, we might even expand to New York and some Canadian states too.

You all need to stop permanently migrating like megaherds to my state. You know which one.

>Reich
Fuck off nazis. The evil Germans killed millions of poor Jews. We will not let history repeat again. The international community will sanction you if you try.

looks like they missed one.

>sanction
We're literally 100% self reliant. Sanctions aint gona do shit.

Illinois reporting in

>fresh air feels good man

Think Oswego's bad? Go to Carpentersville. It's literally mexico there at this point.

I said no shills allowed

>HAHAHA LOL RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS ARE SO DUMB :::DDD

When will the MidWest Reich have more ethnic Germans (White) than Germany??? Or has that already happened

What's the best state in the reich?
t. Arkansasfag

No. We are horribly stupid. Ever seen The Hills Have Eyes? We are like 100 times worse than that. We foam at the mouth and instantly kill any nigger we see. You won't last a day without a stray bullet hitting you from a mile away since people shoot their guns in the air like it's a sport. Quality of life is through the floorboard. Rats the size of dogs wander the woods. Mountain Lions are always especially bloodthirsty. Bobcats will behead you from out of nowhere. Ticks will give you shit that is 5 times worse than an AIDS/Ebola hybrid. Skinwalkers hunt for human flesh in the woods. Things go bump in the night. There is a portal to hell that opens every blood moon in Western Kansas. There is certainly no reason anyone would want to move here. So stay the fuck out we are fucking full.

MN fag here, when do we nuke Minneapolis?

Here's an advert I did, granted it's using the Greater Midwest design when it's actually this officially.

I think it should be a massive white country with well over 200 Million European Americans. Only whites can immigrate to this country and the nonwhites residing in these areas should be stripped of citizenship. That little grey dot on Ontario is Toronto which we shouldn't count.

Im descendant of nords and germanic polacks so maybe we do, if you count impure blood like mine

We will consider expanding the midwest later.

I'm pretty sure that once we throw away our chains the rest of the non cucked states would do the same and create their own regional ethnostates.

Could we ally north Texan seccesion state? (it would be most of texas just not the spic south part of texas, unless they are sent bac

No expansion. If we get too big of an area we start having problems with the locals of the annexed areas.

personally we should be taking wyoming and montana with us as they have similar values and resources and telling Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois to deal with thier own problems

also to expand if we did ally texas, we would have a stranglehold on most US oil, with our own fracking reserves

>Illinois
lmao

I consider all the states in orange to be official Midwestern states. We should only start in those areas.

I think White Texans should just move to the Reich states. Texas is almost completely lost and is flooded with shitskins.

Those Canadian states have barley any people living in them. They will be easily conquerable once America and Canada become the next Yugoslavia.

That is great but other user has a point, what black foam? Are you referring to the muddy Mississipi? If so then why sea foam? Seriously good though

Germany as of 2012 , according to their own government records, was home to 66,422,000 ethnic Germans. the borders of the Midwest today hold 19,173,980 ethnic Germans.

>implying they would move
have you ever met any real Texans?
also see

Also PA is good for direct access to the atlantic (by river estuary)

Hello my fellow Arkansan fag

I saw your faggot ass on another thread. Quit pushing your litteral commie jew space fantasy on this board. Kys before you taint the gene pool k thnx bye

This would be fucking bad ass. Purge the niggers and revitalize the engine of the midwest. Legit excited for the midwest reich now.

Germany is 83 million, probably 65 million ethnic Germans.

I'd guess the Midwest has about 30 million whites of primarily Germanic origin. The combined population of Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and the Dakotas is not even 10 million, probably more like 6 million Germans.

More as you go east, and if you include Pennsylvania that's probably a good number there

Why do all of these threads inevitably wind up devolving into 1337 SEKRIT TREEHAUS KLUB bullshit... flags, uniforms, super secret club theme songs, yadda yadda? Just like all that Minuteman/Vanguard of Liberty crap a few months ago and dozens of other projects in the years before that.

Nothing ever comes of these efforts cause you guys are focused on the wrong fucking shit. You're not going to save the Midwest with faggy little fake flags and currencies, and all your LARPing talk of purges and fake capitals isn't going to accomplish jack.

If you want to genuinely help save the Midwest, you guys need to think about running for local offices - zoning boards, school boards, city councils, etc, and you're not going to be successful at that running around ranting about MUH MIDWEST ALLIANCE while you prance about in fucking star trek cosplay or whatever.

What's your opinion on the Northwest Front?

So I guess I should get a job in Detroit? Where should I live that's within an hour of Downtown and most conducive to Reichsbauen?

i lived in houston for awhile.... there is no hope for the metro areas... a month of living their and i knew my way around the whole dan town better than they did their little suburb... unless they get serious about cleaning house then they have too many problems

Making OC is fun and motivating.

a lost cause considering Seattle and Vancouver
maybe Oregon could work

NWA best Arkansas

Just not realistic, overly liberal population and no to little development in a lot of areas. would be hard to grow food as well. the Midwest answers all of these problems.

Less likely since Washington and Oregon are being flooded with spics from California. Shame since I like Harold Covington. We should recycle some of his ideas for this movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA2FiOAaUY8&t=90s

we can be friendly... as long as you take control of those crazy college kids you have running around all amped up on fraps waving rainbow shit

once we purge detroit there will be plenty of opportunity

Ultimatley it is going to take white organization irl. We need to start organizing in our own communities, either infiltrating the real state and local govs or gaining enough sway and community influence that we have more power than the local gov.

>over 1:30 of into- fat boomer talking into camera

Person of interest in the Loop on LaSalle here. I can't show public support or clarify further for obvious reasons, but what you're doing is great!

This should be sent to the Mexicans and the city folk to stay away from our reich.

Im sure all the dude-weed-lmaos have been soooo great...

>"Will I ever find a home"
good, speaks to our struggle

Im sure illinois would be fine without all the fucking niggers

Of course!
I just love having new progressive neighbors! :^)

Iowa. Called it

fair enough

Btw what do we call this guy?

Farmer John

Agreed. Community action and organization needs to be first priority.

Niggers are only half of the demographic issue around Chicago. The less violent but faster growing problem is the Mexican population. Check out the figures for that. It's the other major problem with the Chicagoland area (besides corruption of course) and gets little recognition by those outside of Illinois. Additionally, for the past like 5-10 years, the wealthy and very wealthy have been moving out of Chicago/Illinois to other states due to the demographic and tax problems. Chicago has potential, but it's going to go downhill pretty fast relatively speaking, if nothing is done about the taxes, demographics, and corruption. I'd consider the Chicagoland area and the rest of Illinois as entirely separate states.

Makes sense

Iowafag here. We've go no shortage of fat white chicks to have our babies and pull our plows.

>people WILLINGLY choose to ruin their body and image by getting fat because they don't want to eat less.

Why.....

(also underage michigan trap pic unrelated)