NEW WIKILEAKS

NEW WIKILEAKS RELEASED SHOW CNN, NBC, and WASHINGTON POST WORKED WITH DNC TO INFLUENCE ELECTION

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/wikileaks-emails-show-cnn-nbc-washingtonpost-worked-with-DNC-Clinton-influence-election.html

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/facebook-social-engineering
steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/the-curious-case-of-julian-assange
archive.fo/ZcSld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asking for interview questions for an interview
That's not illegal or even immoral. Are you retarded?

>please disable your adblockers to view our drivel

No, fuck you.

Retards, there's no money in advertising on websites, that shit is dead.

Also asked for information for articles

Also have you ever noticed how the liberals accuse the republicans of doing something, and then a few weeks/months later the republicans accuse the liberals of a very similar thing? It's always the liberals first, without fail, and the republicans copying the liberals. Safe spaces, fake news, and now this?

WUH OH. LOCK EM UP! What exactly is wrong with asking for that kind of information?

The Republicans wait until they have proof before accusing people of anything.

You obviously didn't read the article otherwise you would know how this collusion was an obvious attempt to sway the election

Or you're a shill. Probably both

>collusion
Fake News

Yet another *proof of thing we already knew and suspected*

I fucking hate normies so god damn much.

You're making this thread awful.

it's nothing

lock this thread

Only if they were Russians right? Then it would be super-duper wrong.

Since the 90s. That was Rove's thing. Anything you are accused of, accuse the accusers of exactly the same thing. This is how we arrived at our "opinions differ on the shape of the earth" timeline.

Wikileaks is controlled opposition. Assange literally works with the Jewgle jew who is behind (((jigsaw))) their AI program to quell dissent and block racisms on the internet.

steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/facebook-social-engineering

if everyone knows this already, why hasnt anything been done?

Checkmate

wrong link this explains Julian assanges history and how he grew up in a MKULTRA cult

steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/the-curious-case-of-julian-assange

We knew about the media collusion months ago. Where you been?

Then why copy exactly what the dems do? And why always do it after the dems do something similar?

Congratulations, you've stolen the word collusion now too. How is gathering information in preparation for an interview the same as gathering information from a foreign power to discredit and slander your opponent equal?

>OBAMA IS A AFRICAN MUSLIM PEDOPHILE ANTI-CHRIST

>This is how we arrived at our "opinions differ on the shape of the earth" timeline.
God damn you for being right.

so many shills in this thread

DELET

>gathering information from a foreign power to discredit and slander your opponent
Firstly, it's not slander if it's true.
Secondly, opposition research isn't illegal nor is it collusion.
Thirdly, the Don Jr. thing was attempted entrapment, which is quite naughty. Good thing they saw through it and played the players.
I can't believe you faggots still believe the Russia narrative. Fuck you're dumb.

>I can't believe you faggots still believe the Russia narrative. Fuck you're dumb.
You'll drink any frothy mess coming spewing from that conman's holes. How can your will be this weak? How is your common sense this distorted?

This is common knowledge question is when will you burgers do something about the corporations that commit treason against your country and president .... if only you had the right to bare arms so you could do something about it!

>How is your common sense this distorted?
It's not distorted, it's enhanced. How do you lack it to the degree that you do?
Fuck off. If we wanted your salt we'd visit your echo chambers to mine it ourselves.

>right to bare arms
Are sleeves required attire down under?

That's my favorite website.

This fuckin slide post has been coming up like clock work.
This is a weak ass happening false flag

I guess our media didn't pass around intel that was obtained by a former MI6 agent. The guy was literally getting his information from Russian sources. The DNC paid them for it as well. Fuck off, shill.

yes, liberals are hypocrites

This is called projection, you accuse the opposition of your own actions, so that when you are finally caught in the act, you can post what you have just put, well done for finally coming to this realisation.

Jews have been using projection as a mindfuck tactic literally forever. Saul Alinsky explicitly says ' accuse the enemy of what you are doing'. His rules for Radicals is just Jewing codified.

Weaponzed projection is what Jews do. It's their go-to move.

bump

It's evidence of the that you were put into an information bubble in which you and millions of other Americans were brainwashed.

archive.fo/ZcSld

I'll tell you how this whole shit will end.

>Wikileaks posts this shit.
>MSM craps themselves.
>Everyday they'll have segments about how wikileaks is backing Trump/Influenced by Russians/Assange is a rapist.
>Invide bunch of cucks to defend themselves.
>Create new 'outrage' news to cower this up.
>In the end all we might get is some mid-level nobody being fired.