en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for making my day, OP.

>Daily reminder
>Not even a redpill

weak bait
try again

Butt blasted much, bootlicker?

Franco-Prussian War. They also shoah'd the Paris commie rebels in the process.

Well the statement is simply untrue, so...

booooo

We beat you in WW1 though

eat a bag load of ass you leaf cuck faggots. Kek has spoken.

Means everyone but Germans asked for everything after the last one. Hard to be the one sane nation in a world of cucks.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Your country is being over run as we speak.

wtf german bros are u going to let the german spirit be destroyed by jewish propaganda?

start killing muslims and making german babies you faggots

They are too cucked beyond repair

>Russia has never gone more than 100 years without a famine

At the behest of the (((elites))) that run America, with us held in check by their nukes. Who is lower? He who fights for two-thousand years before being betrayed by a kinslayer, or he who betrays his own after two-thousand years over money because reading that one book our cultures are based around is too much to ask?

Granted, today you mongrels get to freely gloat, but you have never had any benefit from your great victories and are in much the same shape as us, cheering it as your choice and the heroics of some Greatest Generation or whatever. Meanwhile "Merkel" is going to lose control of her pets soon enough, and they do not despise us Germans anywhere near as much as they do her own precious (((people))).

You don't history much, do you?

you post lies ivan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

Shit, I didn't want to blow up like this. Most of you Americans are decent after all.

Who cares if they won war or not. Rossians won war and eat pancakes from shovels, while Russian "victorious" war veterans get 10x smaller pension than German SS-men.

Barely 18% of wealth in Germany belongs to the richest 1%, while in kosher Russia 72% of wealth belongs to the 1%.

And who is a winner?

Americans is one thing, but you just surprised me completely there. Thanks, Poland.