Why do conservashits embrace obesity and being unfit?

Break that down by race and give me the statistics again.

we should wear starfleet uniforms. there is a choice of red, gold or blue ones

its about time you redditards start seeing it our way.

>fat but not poor
yup, sounds like my state

really activates those almonds...

How can 11 states be among the 10 poorest states?

None of the liberals will notice that the richest "state" is DC, effectively meaning the political class is the highest concentration of wealth in the country.

Legalize ephedrine!

it's not white conservatives, it's fat niggers.....there are so many fat niggers in the south

Those are mostly BLACK states.

God, fucking leftists are so fucking stupid it's shocking.

>The reason the South votes Republican:
Lots of blacks

The reason those states have high poverty rates:
Lots of blacks

The reason they are obese:
Lots of blacks

> muh niggers

the scapegoat excuse for poor conservative economic policies i see .....

You're right. If only Blacks had access to the smart liberal economics of Detroit, Chicago, and New York...

welp someone got btfo right quick

> state legislatures and governments still mostly conservative
>south has been a conservative stronghold for decades
>still fucking poor as fuck

k

but fat acceptance is a liberal movement

Are you talking out of your ass, user?

>fat acceptance is a liberal movement

nope cant pigeon hole that shit on liberals

I have never seen a right wing fat acceptance activist

>Bible Belt
>Black Belt
Pick both and only both

>African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).

fat acceptance is not a real movement adopted by mainstream liberalism

sorry kiddo nice try

see

>Still full of niggers

Just stop, you already look like an idiot and the thread just started.

Culture war winners and losers. When you're constantly getting shit on for things that aren't your fault it helps foster self destructive behavior.

causation does not equal correlation

The South has actually been booming for decades you fucking retard. I say this as a born and bred New Yorker.

The white parts of the South are generally fine. The huge black population is why the numbers are bad. Why are you fighting basic fucking reality?

>mainstream liberalism
You mean corporate-funded cheap labor and market growth schemes rationalized by low-caste leftists?

Oh ok.

>hurr durr BLUMPF btfo

keep voting against your economic interests conservafag

Desu I'm not a conservashit but I do see lots of fat fucks in NYC

Neither party has my economic interests at heart, they only care about their cheap brown labor and captive brown voting blocs keep on the welfare leash.

until qdobas opens restaurants here you can go fuck yourselves

I'm rich. I live in NYC. Your use of the word "fag" is deeply troubling, therefore I'm going to report you to your hero Rachel Madcow.

It's in my economic interest to vote for open border liberals because cheap labor is more important to stock market valuations than marginal tax rates. But I honestly don't care about the stock market. I care about my people. I'd rather they not be shit on by tryhard low IQ beta knights like you.

One day you'll grow up. Or maybe you won't, and you'll find yourself on the wrong side of history.

Kill yourself annon

Actually, since liberals claim THEY support conservatives....wouldn't liberals be voting against their own best interests when they vote for more taxes? Reality check...Trump won the voters making more than $50,000 a year. Trump won those making more. In both red and blue states, conservatives pay the taxes, and Dems get the government checks. When conservatives vote for less taxes, they are serving their own interests. When liberals vote for more taxes, they are voting in their own economic interests.

Fuck you faggot

kill yourself fag

i lived in colorado for a while and live in georgia now the south is pretty similar in chill types of people in the older sections of the cities where its just down to earth. the suburban areas are full of pricks who think the world revolves around them... i mean stuck up af more than cherry hills or boulder the suburban areas of the south are absolute hell

Based California, how will fat hicks recover?

You like mainstream liberalism. That's what you actually fucking like. That makes you the biggest fucking mark in the world.

Everyone else here posted stats, and you countered with Christopher Hayes-tier fag talk.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're not worth the cost of funeral. So stay alive, and enjoy "mainstream liberalism"

The most obese state is the state with the largest black population. Does Sup Forums know this state?

louisiana

>dems get the government checks
When will this meme end? Red states are the poorest in the country and have the highest percentage on welfare because they failed to adapt to a global economy.

Nope, good try though! You're close.

the fat shields us from the heat

Conservatives aren't the ones pushing body positivity and #healthyateverysize

the grease oozing out of my pours creates a natural sunblock

/thread

body postivity movement is not a liberal movement but hey conservatives should feel comfortable in their skin even if they are lard ham planet fatasses with no self control :)

Those conservative states have the largest populations of blacks in the country and have Democrats living in them, they're not 100% white Republican voters.

the south isnt so bad just dont live in the suburbs unless you want assholes for neighbors

What is this non-hispanic shit? There are so many Hispanics that whites and blacks have to be labeled as "non-hispanic".

Red southern states are filled with blacks.

If they were filled with just whites I'd bet they'd vote for a stronger safety net. It's hard to vote for big government when that usually means less money for you and more for Tyrone and Jose

t. Someone who doesn't understand economics

>Mississippi
>highest black population
>most federal aid

Really got my noggin sloggin..