Is it okay to like muscular women?

For some reason, I find muscular women really attractive. I always have. I like women who are clearly muscular, but also feminine, like pic-related. Before you ask, no I am not gay and traps disgust me. I like T&A as well. My dream girl has good boobs, a great butt, and a hardbody. Does this make me a beta? I am very traditional and am still a very dominate person.

If you have to ask, you're already beta. Pussy is pussy, who cares?

>My dream girl has good boobs, a great butt, and a hardbody. Does this make me a beta? I am very traditional and am still a very dominate person.
I thought that was the norm for any healthy man

Hey man, I kind of find tomboys attractive too. Every man has their own likes to a woman.

no

You're a quarter beta, a quarter alpha, and probably half repressed trans. See a gender therapist, you likely want to BE a muscular woman. Good luck on your journey sweetie xx

Muscle girls are the ultimate red pill. In fact most of Sup Forums refuses to accept this red pill. Having children with a muscular girl will ensure that she will pass on a strong work ethic and the importance of fitness to your children.

As long as you're still the one dominating them then I think it's fine if the woman is at her genetic maximum for strength. If you like the appearance of a roided up chick though that's getting gay (pic related)

muscle girls best girls just ask my guy cowboy shopper

Are you such a beta faggot that you need permission from strangers to like a body type.

Any woman with that low body fat has fake tits (or is completely flat).

on the spectrum between gay and straight you're probably 15% gay, at 25% gay you like trannys with a dick

They don't make for good baby producers.

You are perfectly normal. Go get that fit girlfriend and make babies.

I just want an amazon woman

I think they look like they smell, especially the ones who always dress like they're on their way to or from the gym

what is this from?

There is no sexuality spectrum. Straight (Normal) or Gay. Bi doesn't exist.

Muscular girls are awesome they think they are such hot shit til you effortlessly show them they're not :3

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fake tits.

>I find muscular women really attractive
>am not gay

Pick one and only one.

Also, take it to Sup Forums you faggot.

>For some reason, I find muscular women really attractive.
because you are a fag. You'll end in hell.

Being fit is something to be admired. It can't be given, bought, or half-assed into. A fit woman is a fine woman. She might actually have some fucking drive and sense of personal responsibility if she takes care of herself that much.

As long as you're not mixing a love of fit women for a love of being dominated like some pansy ass faggot, you're fine.

>nah u ghey

so what do you call someone who is sexually aroused by both attractive men and women fit? Everything is a spectrum.

Lean, fit & lifting girls are best girls because they rarely get huge (some get pretty big legs/ass, a few have odd shoulders/biceps), they're mostly slim, curvy and toned. Human perfection, we don't need fat stores in a prosperous society.

stronk anime womyn are the ultimate redpill desu

Gay. No way someone can like both honestly. Doesn't make logical sense.

>women so muscular they can't have children
no thanks