>be white
>but be born turkroach
>no Turkish genes
>but grew up with sand niggers
>skin is white af
>still can't decide if I'm white
>I want to be white

Wat do?

Would send a pic but Idk if Sup Forums strips the exif data from the pic before sending.

same user, Russian man among Uzbek people..... it felt strange you know, now Im in the USA, white people behaving differently now to me and my perception changed.

Same thing when I moved to Canada, but desu I actually see mode sand niggers/apes/yellows in Canada. Turkey was at least mostly white since I grew up in the most advanced city (niggers have nothing to do I in advanced cities)

Just send a pic of your wrist

Has no exif data, checked

holy white

>Wat do?
Go back to Turkey.

daily reminder you've been liberated by Muslims for a long time

go back to Turkey. you don't belong in White countries.

See

But user if you're turkish how come you're not brown

You're still turkish. Be honest, can you completely blend among the white canadian population so that they don't notice you're foreign?

I found it strange in Kyrgyzstan that a person born in KG of Russian parents who were also born in Kyrgyzstan still identified as a Russian and not a Kyrgy of Russian descent.

Do digital cameras really save your location?
Also from that picture, you look white.

I look white, don't have too much Turkish or sand nigger genes and im still young so I have a shitton of time to neutralize my accent, so I believe the answer is yes.

>im still young
MOOOOOOODS

I was born in turkey, my ancestors are a bit to the north, or maybe I was just lucky that I was born with the improbable arrangement of my dna and am white. There are a lot of white people in turkey too.

I'm guessing your ancestors were Greeks

Could just be pale from too much time indoors. Post nips. Not pink = not white.

Most cameras/smartphones do, But you can turn It off. I did turn it off but I don't want to get murderfucked In the middle of the street by some 4chanfag so I made sure.

>Would send a pic but Idk if Sup Forums strips the exif data from the pic before sending.
Are you saying you'd be willing to post a picture of yourself on Sup Forums so you could be evaluated by Sup Forums experts?

Florida. I moved here when I was 10 from Ireland and even I am whiter than you due to constantly tanning. You'll be whiter than 90% of the people here, if not more.

it's a fucking arm

I've been to Turkey and like 95% of the population is plain sandnigger looking. Some do look euro but more like southern euro than typically british like you find in Canada.
White is not only about skin colour but also white facial features, height, intelligence, character, genetics, etc. You probably even have an unibrow and a hooked nose kek.

I am darker than you* my b

I'm pink. Not like a white pussy pink but pink

oh well, I'm not nigger-looking. My nose is rounded, not poking out AT AL, have medium sized eyes and thin lips

I could be a 18yo Manlet you know

>tfw brown hair brown eyes

am I white Sup Forums? Most of my ancestors come from the British Isles that I know of

are you muslim? ethics are usually harder to overcome for normies than race

I'm going back and forth between atheism atheism and agnosticism but I could say I'm an atheist because I just can't get myself to believe that God may exist and we have no way to know it

>ethics
>tfw seen things I'm not supposed to

yes, don't fall for nordicist memes

If you even have to question whether or not you are white, there's a pretty good chance that you aren't white.

>its another cringeturk that wants white people's approval

LOL im middle eastern myself and you're a fucking disgrace
>muh sandnigger
You are a sandnigger too, fucking guido

probably a slav from serbia or bosnia, check your genetics

>t. moor
even darkest turk can pass for a sicilian or greek. you southern euros arent that white.

In my opinion, from my extensive travels, Spaniards are as dark, if not darker than Turks.

At least I'll be on the nuking side

Names are accurate which surprised me and overall I'd say this is an accurate meme. laughed and saved

What's the cheapest way to do that

>95% of the population is plain sandnigger

where did you go? yozgat? lying sack of shit. half of the population can be considered sandniggers. our white people ratio is probably higher than you ar*b rape baby

stop obsessing with your skin color you fag. develop some useful skills while you still have time. you sound like underage.

Hey OP, I'm also a Turk living in Leafland. Am I a sandnigger based on my skin colour?

I'm originally from the Thrace region of Turkey and my grandparents immigrated from Greece in the 20s.

>you sound like underage
That's what happens when you don't constantly insult people on Sup Forums. I already have the required skills and I am more advanced than an average writer in Canada. Since most of the shit is done, I have now moved on to the stage in which my skin color bothers me, so I plead approval from whites to satisfy my insecurities (I'm arrogant and insecure at the same time dunno why)

I don't think your skin looks sandniggerish but your face can change that. Typically niggers and sand niggers have a slightly triangle shaped head and nose.

>I'm arrogant and insecure at the same time dunno why
common treat among adolescents.

I saw that coming. That's right, too. Just doesn't prove I'm underage.

what color are your nipples?

post benis

You are what you are born as. Don't be pathetic. The least we third worlders can do is to grow some balls and stop larping other people's countries.

This was asked by too, and they are pink.

I was born in Tashkent (I'm Armenian) and I'd have to say Uzbeks are a complicated bunch.

I've met some that are Aryan as fuck and others that are chink looking. It mostly depended on which part of the country I went.

Id rather be pathetic than a sand nigger

You should check genetic studies like pic related and leave meme face composites aside. There is a clear difference between greeks (european) and turks (middle eastern).

I went to Istanbul and some nearby towns in the region and I'm honest when I say most of you looked sandnigger like moroccan immigrants here. Maybe what you call white isn't the same I'd call white. No need to get butthurt.

t. turkish diaspora
First, you have to go back. Second, call us what you want but suggesting that an european population is as dark or more than a middle eastern one is retarded.

>googles average Spaniard face

kek 3/10

Nice G-shock, Turkbro, I have one in white.

t. Armenian

You are more yellow than brown

I'm glad that i'm northen italian

It may be possible that you are mostly Greek. Even up until WWI, most ottomans of upper-middle-class status and above were White Greeks and crypto-Orthodox.
>However:
many East Asians have pale skin as well. Many Central Asians have pale skin. Many Ashkenazim have pale skin. Whiteness requires more factors than that. Also:
>"Is X White" threads are bannable and for good reason.

So you were serious? That's the mexican average face, not spanish. You can reverse search your own imagine if you don't believe me.
You could also use common sense realise that a population from Europe can't look like some mestizos from the new world.

Thanks ArmenianBro. Yes its a black Casio GWM5610.

those meme composite photos represent phenotype better than some gene map.

I just googled average Spaniard face and picked the one that contradicts with your arguments the most. I don't care about winning the argument too much, I'm just secretly bumping the post.

istanbul is overrun by k*rds, ar*bs larping as turks and other middle eastern garbage you retard. no one even locked their doors before 70s but now some shitskin might even steal your glasses while you're wearing them. go to a yoruk village or alevi districts if you want to see ethnic turks. ottomans were an empire based on racemixing and multiculturalism united under islam. saying that turks are sandniggers is like saying french are niggers because there are niggers runing around

First of all, these are composite faces "of Europe", not "of Europeans". It doesn't differentiate Spaniards and Italians whose families go back generations from Arabs and Niggers that came in the last several decades.
Secondly, the Moor meme is part of the Black Legend spread by Jews and Anglos to discredit Latin Europeans. Of actual, indigenous Europeans and their progeny, only a small percentage have some trace amounts of Arab/North African heritage.

For sure. I'll probably get a genetic test and embrace who ever I am..

I heard there's a thing you spit in and send back made by National Geographic but I think it costs around $40 so fuck it

>those meme composite photos represent phenotype better than some gene map.
You're a lost case, too stupid too even realise what you say is nonsense.

So let me bump your thread with the real one.

if they didnt pick natives french one would be a nigger.

Here's the deal though: if the POCs start rioting and I see you in my neighborhood, I'll give you a weapon and we'd go Roof Korean. If I had to save your life or a fellow Pole's, I would probably go for the Pole unless I knew it was a babyfucker or something. In a more ideal world, we wouldn't be windswept across the world from our native lands and kin because those places fell to relative shit.

Once a sandnigger or a monkey, always a sandnigger or a monkey. Larping just add embarrassment and shame to the mix.

What about a decision between a gay transgender Caucasian and a useless nigger? Choose.

Turks aren't whi-

If you say something a million times people will eventually believe you. This is how most memes are forcely mixed into Sup Forums culture.

I know there are many kurds in Istambul but I wasn't counting them when I said that. Precisely there was a manifestation of kurds when I was there and yes, they're darker than turks but that's not saying much. The original population of Turkey (anatolians) are middle eastern genetically and look like that. Meme composites of cherry picked faces won't overrule what genetics show, if you plot together with middle eastern then you're one yourself. And please now don't tell me genes don't have any effect on phenotype.

>Football team
>Owned by a literal corporation
>In service of another corporation
Those are employees of Jews.

i work in erasmus office of my university. i know how you look irl. nobody can tell apart average spaniard, italian, greek and turk. germans used to call you kanake for a reason. they are using same racist slur for turks now. you arent that white. you are delusional.

If you look Mediterranean/southern euro you're not really white bro.

I'm Persian with pale skin and typical med/Iranic phenotypes, but don't consider myself white.

You're white if you look east/north/west or central Euro, otherwise half of the mideast would be white if meds were included into he mix.

Tranny Stalin over Tyrone. Those our our problems, and we will deal with them accordingly.

Go back and establish the Byzatine Empire again faggot

If you are white, you just know it. You don't go around asking people about it.
I'd the feeling your mentality is not white.

I wish I could, faggot.
>tfw if you adjust the power of Byzantine empire to today's technology it's very powerful

the fag in the pick looks nothing like real med Italians

Actually it does if you give it a proper haircut and eyebrow wax

I never said I was white, it was you. But stuff like "nobody can tell apart average spaniard, italian, greek and turk" is delusional WE WUZ tier.
Check again the genetic maps I posted. You can't look the same as someone you're so far off genetically. That's logic 101.

Yea, italians don't look like that, maybe north Italy.

look at the facial structures they're complacently different

But you're forgetting the physical factors: the people in he pic are way thinner and these people aren't the only med Italians.

these are southern Italians

Most southern italians I've met have sharper phenotypes I.e.. thick eyebrows, almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones. Those guys look like darker germans.

Their facial features aren't what I think of when I picture meds.

Italians are generally thin people and when i visited southern Italy (Naples) they looked very similar to the people in the picture

Can y'all let the thread die already

go back to turkey

You are NOT a Turk! You are GREEK. GO, MY SON, AND RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!

I don't need to dawg, shit ton of southern italians in the u.s.

Also if anything it's the northern italians who have non Mediterranean blood due to germanic conquests and migrations that occurred in the past.