I used to rule the world

how did white boys fuck up so bad? and what's with these colony-less cucks in the middle of europe? weak!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the next phase is setting up a star trek style society. we will all wear starfleet uniforms. there is a choice of red, gold or blue ones

>red
>serve in the most powerful empire but you always die

Worth it

We lost a huge world war less than 70 years ago. Don't worry, we'll bounce back

why doo you keep posting shit about star trek with that same picture goy? are you a cia nigger? if so, whats the end game here?

Now Jews rule the whole globe!
White bois BTFO!

What is this even a map of?

probably for recognition

Colonies

Clearly not with that map of North America.

>american education
European empires at greatest extent.

Red = British
Yellow = Spanish
Purple = Dutch
Blue = French
Green = Portugese
Orange = Soviet????

Update: It's even worse, literally only the chinks and norse could sail without euro permission

WTF went wrong

Your picture is completely different from OP's picture.

That doesn't make sense considering France, Russia, and Spain had huge colonies in what is now the United States.

the end game is to setup a star trek style society. i will assign you a blue uniform. you may work in astrometrics

this, with EEZs added

these could literally be western european territy right now if someone didn't fuck up

I think the map OP used shows the spoken language in the colonies.

This is a thought that has crossed my mind before.

France... FeelsReallyFuckingBadMan

it would probs be the poo empire tbqh tho
Vid very much related
youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M
at least France isnt the largest islamic country in the world like this

No no no... I'm in charge here...

France still exists. It's just in Quebec now

your stupid map is not the actual map of the colonies eihole

>West United States
>Not Spain

>wewuz aztlan an shiet

nobody cares pablo, you lost it

well, the fact is that i didnt lost it and you neither win it in the first place jajaja

Colonies were a mistake.

jajaja fucking nazi kuc

>it would probs be the poo empire tbqh tho
>implying modern Britain isn't being overrun by shitskins anyway

There was less than on British person to govern every thousand Indians during the Raj, and yet we still maintained unchallenged supremacy at the top of the socio-political hierarchy for almost 200 years. There's no reason to think that if we're thinking about a timeline where the empire stays together that it would automatically have ended up run by indians.

>Soviet
What is book?

past: i want to control everything and exploit them
now: i want to control everything and tell them it's democracy while exploiting them
wannabe saints: i want to give aid to people because i think i am better, i am too stupid to realize that black and white people will never co-exist
Did they really rule or did just some rich people rule it all like nowadays? In globalism monarchy has expanded, but you are still thinking in public property explanations. Queen and her Rothschild own banks and land like never before. And good thing is they don't have to be responsible or do anything but push money around, while the white people take the blame.