U
S

>le frog
>atheist
>e celeb
Could he be more of a fucking cancer?

his audience is bigger than all the networks combined

lads, he could be an extremely valuable asset

Yeah, to (((them))) maybe. He's a faggot with nothing valuable to say.

nah hes good

The whole joke is how ridiculous you people are. He's making fun of you idiots.

Don't be such a purityfag. He could be useful.

He could be going on Sup Forums
That's pretty cancer

So it's this youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs

You're fucking delusional

>neocon flag

Oh not delusional, just retarded.

Usefull in what? Straying kids even further from God? Fuck that bullshit.
Purity is EVERYTHING.

Why would a atheist have a tattoo of a church?

fuhrer pewds

Pol is cancer. Your point?

He himself numerous times said that he doesn't belive in God. He also lives with his whore of a women without marrige. SO BASED!

There is no god you little retard

Nice LARP.

Try 5 million sets of eyeballs looking at a well placed meme....instantly
And another 25 million in the next 8 hours

Fucking mong

He cited research to prove the wamen wage gap was bs you cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4&t=609s

Another lefty-pol post

PEWPie has BEADY EYES.

He has beautiful luminous cerulean ubermensch eyes you inbred halfbreed gypsy.

Neo-conservatives are not allowed to have opinions.

What the fuck does the liberal media expect? His home country is cucked beyond belief and he wants none of that shit for himself.

I've had my gripes about how he turned into a millionaire for yelling into a camera while playing games for 12 year olds to see and laugh at, but at least he's sane enough to not fall for liberal propaganda or trends.

White Christians are the perfect definition of cuck a cuckold and a LARPer. They are a northern forest people pretend to be a southern desert Jew. Cuck is a scientific term for Christian. I know that a pagan invention like logic is hard for the Jew worshiping Christians but you are more of a cuck than a man who simply wants a Negro to fuck his wife. You want the Jew to fuck all White women. The worst kind of evil is the traitor.

Christians are such cucks, they turn the other cheek lol. Odin damned Christcucks, they mercilessly genocided my ancestors because of their believes, I'm going to go burn down an 800 year old church, that will show them! Thor damn it, the streets of my European village have been over run by fucking mudslimes coincidentally during the same time frame that people have stopped attending church en mass. Based pagans would have never stood for this, which is why I am bitching about it on a Cantonese quilt work enthusiasts' forum. Hail Odin.

Anyone have the video of the antifa pushing over and rolling the garbage can?

Guy's he's an e-celeb, we hate e-celebs right! We have been hating e-celebs since I first started posting on pol way back in 2007! only new fag le reddit the donal users love e celebs!

An animal is most dangerous when cornered and wounded, so this explains all the attacks against e-celebs and sites like Sup Forums. The victory of Trump showed that a president doesn't need the media anymore. So, I keep thinking, for how long can the mainstream media exist? Eventually their model will be unsustainable.
CNN is a multi-billion dollar company with thousands of employees and a giant apparatus. Pewdiepie is a guy with a camera, a computer and internet connection. It's ridiculous when you compare the operational cost of both and the efficiency to reach their audience.

i used to think that he was a screaming youtuber celeb and, yes he is, but he is actually funny.

He's an enemy trying to divide. See the flag.

No he isn't. fuck off shill, he did an entire video on fake news lying about him...

How is Brighton right now?