You Run Out Of Ammo Fighting ISIS...This Person Has The Ammo Box

Bullets are wizzing overhead because Jahadi Johnny is trying to capture you so he can cut your head off and scream Allahu Akbar!

You ran out of ammo. This umm, person, has the Ammo box. You need his help.

What do Sup Forums??

fix bayonets

drones.

FPBP

Came here because yt showed an add of "Dream Toyota" which made me think of ISIS, which made me think of this God-awful place. Literally the first think I see after hitting Enter was pic. related.

Join ISIS.

FPBP

>checked

Throw him to Jihadi Johnny and confuse the sand apes with their own raging lust for Western pussy, crack open ammo box as they put him out of his misery and resume removal of kebab.

If that thing wasn't allowed on deployment in the first place a capable male who's mind is in the right place would have given me the ammo box without thinking about the next discharge he has to do for his inverted penis.

Gas the trannie, take the box and kill the saracen.

AYY DEVIL DOG

WAIT A MINUTE I NEED TO DILATE MY MANGINA

it's just not happening. they don't exist in combat roles. they would NEVER exist in combat roles given their mental illness and fragility and taxpayer-funded physical degradation via estrogen shots.
they do shit like comms and medical but they're still around firearms and in conditions where even a person who isn't mentally ill and prone to suicide will face great pressure
this isn't a big deal, really. it's good to not have money exit my bank account to fund hormones for sickos or pay for them to get their dicks cut off im just not interested, especially when it also hurts our ability to kill our enemies

why not kill him after taking the ammo?

JONTRON!!

PASS ME THE FUCKING AMMO!!!!

OK OK I WILL LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN PASS TH-

fpbp

Also for the amount of hormone therapy and meds you would take helping that animal you could have fed 2 more soldiers in its place

but Johntron has been dead since 1945

Fpbp

Man what happened to jontron

Kek, my first thought as well

I would ask why an Air Force Warehouse Clerk was both overseas AND within 2,000 miles of a combat zone.

Use him as bait and throw xim/xer into the line of fire and grab the box of ammo myself

YOU WAIT TILL IT FINISHES DILATING YOU BIGOT

only correct answer

Eat the cyanide pill.

BREAK BREAK BREAK
Ghost? This is 6, actual. Over

Adjust fire. On my position.
It's been a lovely fucking war. Out

fpbp
gave me a solid hard on of freedom

Shoot it and take the ammo of course

So this is the reason why he's not making videos anymore!

defect to isis and behead xir

FPBP
>witnessed

Never let yourself be caught without ammo in an Isis held territory.

Always keep a single bullet for yourself to avoid being captured and humiliated in the name of the false prophet.

throw it at isis

Stab it to death and Take the box of bullets.

checked kek'd and fuggin rekt

JonTron?

Friendly fire him and loot the body

Imagine my shock when another Swede joins ISIS.

inb4 it's using the mortars for its daily dilation

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

take out my combat knife gut the faggot, take the ammo, shoot the sand nigger.

If we're outta bullets we must have been out there for a long time on our own. Therefore they don't have their hormones, and they're going mad due to massive hormone change

That's fucking horrifying. I have less respect for these freaks than the nonexistant amount I had for those emo freaks who cut up their arms.
We do NOT need this in the United States military.

"stray bullet" and take the fucking ammo box out of the dead fags hands
fp coincidentally bp

Why do you post the censored version?
What's the point of that when we know how gross and disgusting it is already. Seems stupid. Also, those red scribbles aren't censoring anything really. I can still see it kind of.

Post uncensored, retard.

>neckbeards playing fantasy war

grow up faggots

Here you go. With all the horror it contains.

are his balls still attached wtf

I thought they pull and snip them out
This stuff makes me queasy

What the hell happened to you JonTron?

Is that Jon Tron?

If this piece of shit mentally ill faggot wasn't on the line next to me, I'd be relying on a real man to cover me while I'm getting shot at.

THOSE ARNT BALLS, THEY ARE A MEATY LABIA WITH TESTICLES YOU BIGOT

Why was there spaghetti in her dickcunt

Hit him in the head with the butt of my rifle and then take the ammo.

Jontron?

Jesus christ, jontron!

I new you were gone for a few months but i didn't think ((they)) would chop your dick off and call you sally....

Checked, keked, and rekt

>me: "TOSS ME THAT AMMO, MAN! RE-UP!"
>it: "excuse me? "MAN?" did you just...misgender me??" *launches into long tirade about tolerance and pronouns, all while under fire*
>me: *gets captured by jihadis and tortured, paraded in front of US for a year, beheaded*
>it: *still talking about tolerance and pronouns*

join isis

>You ran out of ammo. This umm, person, has the Ammo box.
Why wasn't it fucking shooting Snackbars? What was it fucking doing that it still has an entire box of ammo?

ATTENTION!

CHOKE POINT DETECTED!

What trump just did is going to piss off A LOT of liberals and they will, in great numbers, and try to fight this particular battle.

The trans issue is one of the WORST debate terrains imaginable for the enemy. This could possibly be the straw that breaks the camels back, so to speak. The worst hill to die on.
The enemy will advance with HIGH and DETERMINED moral but will be armed with the weakest arguments and the weakest defences, making a VAST NUMBER of liberal celebrities and liberals in general vulnerable to DEVASTATING defeats in debate that will CONCLUSIVELY EXPOSE them for being ignorant and insane to even normies and casual liberals.

Imagine a vast stone age army of retards charging a well equipped and well located machine gun bunker surrounded by a vast mine field and supported by artillery...
Too weak to take the bunker, too stupid to adapt, too retarded to retreat.

>Key weaknesses:

>Rejecting biological essentialism is a rejection of science which casts doubt on their level of education and the validity of their "post structuralist" arguments.

>Gender implies a belief in sexual stereotypes (lego for boys, dresses for girls etc).

>Gender stereotypes are literally defined by the behavioural trends of biologically defined sexes, thus they secretly believe in bio-essentialism.

>"Transitioning" implies a belief in bio-essentialism too! (if you are already a girl, then why do you need your penis cut off?).

>"born in the wrong body" = implies bio-essentailism and male/female mental inequality.

>The rejection of biological essentialism = women don't exist and thus feminist theory is COMPLETELY invalid.
>There is no "pay gap" because men/women cannot be defined!

>"their brains are different!" = brain differences = different behaviour = human inequality!

>"born that way!" = implies a belief in nature over nurture.

>etc

Exploiting these contradictions = THE COMPLETE IDEOLOGICAL DEATH OF THE LEFT!!!

Ummm.... Shit.
Shoot him in the head with my side arm and use ammo
Right, good question. Ask it later after we have secured more ammo.

>Rejecting biological essentialism is a rejection of science which casts doubt on their level of education and the validity of their "post structuralist" arguments.
>a rejection of science

Which is a big knock on muh global warming too.