Rise in Women's Birth Control is the main cause for Rise in STDs/STIs

STDs and STIs are going up across the nation. I've seen reports both last year and this year and the news is shocking. Researchers are "shocked" and don't know what to blame it on. Most of them say its a lack of "health care centers" But it's very obvious what the cause is, and it has nothing to do with an inability to get care.

More and more women are hoping onto the pill, getting a IUD or just raw dogging it. These things protect against getting pregnant but they don't protect against Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphillis or any other disease you might get from a diseased partner. Additionally, more and more women are becoming sexually active earlier, and studies show that women who become sexually active younger have more lifetime partners than those who don't. For them, "sexual health" is just not getting the baby bump. They couldn't care less about what kind of infection they get. If anything, they'll brag about it on social media and then blame you.

Guys, don't fall for the "I've got an IUD, you can raw me" meme! If you find yourself hooking up with a girl and she seems even slightly liberal, wrap it up and then get yourself and the broad tested. Throat Cancer is also on the rise so don't fall for the carpetmunching meme either. Condoms are relatively cheap and knowing the age group for this site, Colleges will hand them out F O R F R E E. Don't be an idiot and don't depend on the woman for your safety.

Remember:
>Always carry condoms
>Get yourself tested after every new sexual encounter
>Get your partner tested
>If she doesn't provide test results, GTFO! There are more sluts in this world than ever before, just find yourself a cleaner hole if you're that desperate.

Remember, your health is what's most important in your life!

Links:
archive.is/8m7o6
ocregister.com/2017/01/26/syphilis-up-412-gonorrhea-204-why-are-orange-county-std-rates-through-the-roof/

bump

tfw I'm a virgin fem user

A valuable public service announcement

Thanks, user. Gotta get the word out there.

where are all the retards talking shit about wanting to wife a virgin now?!!!

Roasties getting BTFO

I wouldn't want any roastie BTFOing anyone, desu.

Also, knowingly having an STD/STI and not informing your partner is a felony in some states. If you get something, and she didn't say anything, report it.

I don't know about you guys buy my relationship game plan right now is to ride out the storm and hope to snag a younger Gen Z woman who sees what happened to the previous generation of women and wants nothing to do with it.

Where I live, Gen Z is even sluttier than the Millennials.

YOU are responsible for YOUR health. I wish you all the best user but always keep an eye out.

Some of the oldest Gen Z are in their very early 20's now so you won't have to wait long.

That's probably not going to work either because they are just as degenerate but smarter with the tech (proof). I'm going to Europe and will take my chances there.

god bless you

Show those sweater puppets or stfo

ugh no, that's degenerate. My brother told me this was a place where I could meet white NS guys to marry, but all I keep seeing is race mixers and degenerates. He told me to never post any images on here no matter what because you guys will either troll me or dox. I'm only 17 but I finished HS already and thought I could become a stay at home mom by 18. I guess not

ok I'm lying, I'm not a fem user, now please leave me alone.

>In California, the highest STD rates are found among young people, African-Americans and gay and bisexual men, according to the state.

Kek

Wew lad. Better start giving your brother some much needed blowey joeys

>be me in undergrad
>Rawdawg and creampie three different woman numerous times in the span of two weeks
>One of the roasties gave me chlamydia
>Mfw I contributed to this.

MODS PLEASE

Or you could enjoy your sex life, and instead just not touch girls who associate with niggers, love hiphop, smoke blunts, get blackout-drunk, or who otherwise are likely to have had a disgusting person inside of them.

Because of the male anatomy it's actually a little difficult to contract an STD. In any case, more difficult than it is for a woman. Unless you are having tons of anonymous sex, pregnancy is a much bigger concern than disease provided you learn a little about the girl's character and take a look at her pussy before fucking.