Why are you still supporting Varg?

According to him pic related isn't white because she has brown hair and green eyes. Varg unironically says that pic related are niggers. Varg is a joke!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This qt too

>Varg is a joke
Yeah..

Whenever someone says they're an expert or posses as one, ask yourself why they're famous. Dan Bilzerian says he's a prominent PUA, but does he have any sociology or psychological studies? No. Paris Hilton says she's a socialite, but has she ever written a self help book on social skills? No.

Varg says he's an anthropologist and historian. He's also spent most of his adult life in jail making dark ambient. Did you actually think he was any different?

Lauren Mayberry is a globalist cunt

I have green eyes and brown hair.

a-am I not white? Have been living a lie?

he never said that

>Varg says he's an anthropologist and historian

he never said that either

That's because Varg is a closest queer. His opinions are shit-smeared-on-a-bathroom-wall tier.

Brown eyed people are niggers, user. Varg was right again.

I know

And her head is strangely shaped

He literally posses as one by making those videos, I sometimes watch survive the jive (60% dumb shit, 20% mind candy) and its always
>so I just want to respond to varg saying [DUMB SHIT] and my response is [ DUMB SHIT] because [plausible truth] which means [DUMB SHIT]
Ultimately this stuff is dumb shit.

The state university of California has an absolutely astounding anthropology department completely devoid of post-science insanity, I highly recommend you find their free lectures on YouTube.

Varg is dumb shit like every PUA with a pseudonym besides mystery is dumb shit.

What do you mean

It's very clear that he's making everything up, and has probably read 1-2 books on the subject max.

What a surprise that the perfect European man looks like him. That's an incredible coincidence isn't it?

>What a surprise that the perfect European man looks like him.
Nigger you serious?

Honestly never watched that faggot.

Its literally just some dude who makes videos. Grow up and move on.

Since you don't understand English I will spell this out for you.

Varg claims that true Europeans have blue eyes and blonde hair. Anyone who doesn't have that is a mongrel according to him. He has blue eyes and blonde hair, so he's a true European. So does his wife. By his own logic his children should all have blonde hair because his family isn't "mixed" as he says, however his son has brown hair. Basically he doesn't understand genetics and is making it all up.

Did you get that?

Nazis too nihilistic to realise they're transparently talking themselves up and nothing more? Well I never, it's almost like he isn't satisfied with his own identity and needs to supplement it with whiteness.

Its literally just some dude who makes speeches. Grow up and move on.

Well technically this is the perfect looking girl..

>says he's an anthropologist and historian
please provide source on this

Varg said that light brown and red hair counts as blonde. He meant dark/black hair

Im a fan of his

No actually he takes what you say into account. People who are blonde as children and then get darker are still blonde. The images he showed to describe non-Europeans were swarthy people who had recessive anomalies like blue eyes, yet who you could hardly tell from an Arab (which was the point)

I think freckles are hot.
Never knew why people don't like them.

>Varg is dumb shit like every PUA with a pseudonym besides mystery is dumb shit.
lol what?

I do have blonde hair though but also brown eyes. Am I nigger to him?

His videos, you dumb cunt. Don't speak as an expert and then say HALPF IM BEIN QUESTIONED.

Watch those Californian anthropology videos instead, minimal dumb shit.

PUA is dumb shit and the dumbest shit is what both genders have read and are using as cassus belli for a gender war fought with hypergamy and miscegenation.

PUA contributed to this dumb shit even if it wasn't the leading cause.

Dumb shits shut up. That includes you varg.

Try a quote, ass pirate.

I never liked Varg. He acts like a nigger YouTuber.

The Normans are what made Europe great. They descend from Romans, they from the Greeks, Babylonians, Persians etc. Hence, Iran/Aryan.

The blonde/blue Scandinavians almost irreparably destroyed Europe a couple of times.

>Gross.

This is the perfect looking woman.

let me guess, the guy is from San Francisco.

I didn't know rats could get aids

>doesn't link to a video
>1 post by this ID
sage

Were you adopted by any chance? You look a bit like me, and I know I was adopted.

Varg has some nice videos about survivalism, and has some points sometimes.
But he's a crazy old man, like Charles Manson.
He passed too much time in jail, and now he has just his point of view, of everything in his head. Let the little fella alone, you have to bother with his followers.

The Normans were the ones who brought the Jews into England and are Norse you retard. Norman equals "north-man". Stop being an ignorant idiot making things up.

"Through generations of assimilation and mixing with the native Frankish and Gallo-Roman populations, their descendants gradually adopted the Carolingian-based cultures of West Francia.[4] The distinct cultural and ethnic identity of the Normans emerged initially in the first half of the 10th century, and it continued to evolve over the succeeding centuries."

>that feel when beautiful norman man

I look like a dude on the tapestry i shit you not. Who also decended from pappy William?

Varg's understanding of European genetics is non-existent, since he seriously believes all genetic science is faked by Jews. His racial theory is some garbage his autistic wife came up with.

In pagan terms, Varg worships the earth mother.

looks like my ex and she was a weirdo :S still would fuck her in the ass again tho

>wikipedia
>no mention of jews

Why would I even.

Varg is a meme, watch Survive the jive instead

Watch both. Varg and his wife's ideas make more sense than much of what is written by Christians who hated heathen.

Throw Varg in an oven, his pot belly is fucking degenerate. He looks like Earthworm Jim.

Says the 90 lb 13 year old.

At least someone realizes "Aryans" are not blonde hair and blue eyed.

To further your point, Aryans are largely tied to the Visigoths. They helped bring Western Rome into a feudal era that was soon dominated by the Franks. The Visigoths were not blonde haired.

The Visigoths Aryans were later replaced by the Frankish Trinitarians.

Neither Aryan or Trinitarian is a race. They're both sects of Christianity. Aryans incorrectly claimed Christ was subordinate to God, and Trinitarians said Christ was equal to God as according to scripture.

Baha your a leaf, end yourself.

"Girl" in OP's pic is a trap. She has a penis.

Beware

apparently I was white as a toddler but I turned into a nigger as I gone older.

Anyways, why the fuck do I look like I'm in the same ethnic group as Lauren Mayberry? I'm not even that scottish

that thing got smaller shoulders than my 11 year old brother
How do you get to that mode even?

He never said green eyes are nigger tier
Blue, light grey and green is white. That is what he said
Light brown hair is also white
But having black, dark brown like muslims is not white
That means you have genetic influence from non-whites

Varg has finally been dying on Sup Forums lately, stop bringing him up.

>blonde/blue Scandinavians almost irreparably destroyed Europe a couple of times.
Those are the Krautz.

she's white she's just not nordic he's looking out for his own tribe that's all no big deal "white" isn't an ethnicity it's a political concept denotes the set of all European ethnicities and they're not all the same

varg has a cuck fetish in reality and he finance his kinkiness with his youtube channel

Hitler was Austrian? Are we talking about Marx, Engels & Jung?

Christian finally learned to love Gaia.

What is Aryan really? I see this used a lot but can't get a straight answer.

>Aryans incorrectly claimed Christ was subordinate to God,
That's Arian dumbass. Aryan is formerly a term for indo-European, until it fell out of fashion after the nazis

people who have ethnic ancestry hailing from places like denmark and sweden.

although that rule will definately change soon because of (((you know who)))

everyone gives a different answer

>"1 post by this ID"

You've been had.

in a nutshell, all europeans are aryan and there are different aryan subgroups such as germanic, celtic, etc. also some other people were aryan before they moved into europe (i havent read enough about those though to explain)

have a read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

ok i'll read, thank you. So if I'm 100% European and mostly English does that mean I'm Aryan too?

>Pirate flag
>always a liberal kike
>just like all the other meme flags

So easy to spot, if we could just filter all the shit flags, we'd be rid of 99% of the retardedness here.

SHOO SHOO BATBOY

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

Varg is only on his own side, divide and conquer shill.

This is the perfect woman

Yes, all europeans were considered aryan except for the far eastern slavs with a lot of asiatic influence. The english specifically were considered to be in the nordic subgroup along with the swedes, norwegians, and germans if you're going by Hitler's definition

Sweet, I'm Aryan, this is awesome. Thanks wise user.

that is weird OP. i look almost spot on like a male version of the girl in your pic, i think it's bizarre anyone would call us nonwhite. i do have to say that fully legit BLONDE, like really LIGHT HAIR nordic types are sort of weird and detached (see pic related). they never really accomplished anything either. like sweden and the netherlands are basically the "we were kangz" of whites. they literally lived and huts and shit until they adopted the anglo or germanic way of life. maybe that's why they get like that sometimes *shrug* never was a fan of varg anyhow.

i guess hitler wasnt nordic either.

they're beautiful though, and rare in this world

Fuck off, jew.

Blonde blue eyed. Don't have anything against them but they are worthless. Ultimately its going to be the dark haired whites who save those weak blonde headed faggots.

I listen to some of what he says, but ultimately he is literally just a pagan shill.

they're like our girlfriend or something, they need us and they're just really beautiful and rare, we can't let anybody else fuck them ok

>brown hair and green eyes is nigger

I'm a nigger now. Where are my gibbs?

dude stop, just please stop

we get made fun of for our education enough

please