Bigger nuts than you

Bigger nuts than you.

Looks like he was a man when he served

let's end this once and for all because it's really fucking annoying me. Let's say trump meets with this bitch; she says why won't you allow transgenders to serve? Trump tells her what actually happened; after advice and analysis from the military I decided it was the right choice. What's she going to do, go against what the military advised him? That's what they're fucking for.

>Bigger nuts than you
>cuts off nuts
Who's got the bigger nuts now.

This

all that needs to be said.

take your reddit faggot shit out of here.

>her

That's nice, more gas it it's lungs than me too.

no shit, should say "used to have bigger nuts"

I just think it's funny that this thing chimps out all the time. But it's always at old men (Trump) or manlets (Ben Shapiro)

I wonder how many threats it would start spewing standing in a room with a juiced up alt-right uber shitlord.

Probably about 0.

>a pos

>a piece of shit.

>juiced up alt-right uber shitlord.

They guy in your pic is fucking fruit that hangs out in front of clubs in Scottsdale and brags about his fucking Honda.

He gets the shit kicked out of him all the time.

Nobody likes that dipshit and the girls who have fucked him said he's a microdick.

That thing is a traitor who disgraces his uniform.

It is really unfortunate that this American warfighter had his mental illness treated with liberal virtue signaling instead of medicine and therapy. I don't hate trans people, I pity them for their suffering and the psychic pain they suffer which goes unadressed because they are being used as political pawns. I hope he finds peace, in this life and the next.

Yeah, he takes meetings with the Russians and shit...

Wrong. This thing never saw combat, just served in a FOB for 3 tours. I've served more tours in combat than that.

Fuck these stolen glory "IM A HERO" bullshitters.

>PTSD isn't real

>was

still is a man tho...

He'd still probably kick the shit out of some deflated failed military cuck who thinks he's tough because he can push around malnourished third worlders.

Question: Why do your military have their blood type on their uniform? Wouldn't you just give them type O neg in case of trauma?

You only use o-type in most extreme cirumstances as it's very rare

>wasting rare blood

I understand wasting is a governments forte but no, not in this case.

>some deflated failed military cuck
>with a Bronze star and 15 Navy commendations

sure thing friendo

>bigger nuts than you
Don't care
Not a male role model any sane person would want their sons to look up to

>sure thing friendo

Whew a bronze star? Every NCO and officer in my unit got one of those for participation medals every deployment.

Now he looks pathetic and is full of female horomones making him bitchy.

What a disgrace to the uniform and to the unit.

It's no longer a man or a woman. Something more along the lines of a dog, or amoeba.

You know of this how?

Fucking stupid swedecuck. He's A Positive. AIDS positive. He has AIDS because he is a filthy fag that loves cock. They have to identify him so that if he starts bleeding out we know to put on hazmat suits before assisting.

Still served as a man.

Are implants even allowed in the military? I'm pretty sure trannies without implants, long hair and makeup would just be dudes.

Dude spent less than 3 months in Iraq, and probably 6 months in Afghanistan.
>12 sea service deployment ribbons.

>stolen glory

The military has been running mkUltra on themselves in large groups. Lots of trannies coming out of combat lately.
It would be a good idea to stop all non warfare training.

Seal team 6 is a disgraced unit confirmed. Get fucked SEALs

He's A Poz

Wouldn't know unless I talked to xir.

Killing doesn't take balls, for normies it just takes a little dissociation.

underrated

militaryfag?

well my work here is done

Useful idiot.
He served not for love of God,country or constitution but merely to fulfill his own ego.

>do and see so much fucked up shit that you literally go as far as you possibly can to get away from it
I feel bad for him :^\

Former army turned massive faggot and his enabler nigger wife. Literally works all day to provide for her five nigger kids and is a literal cuck for a black bull.

Why are trannies allowed to wear pride flags?

For willingly being a shabbos goyim and fighting in Jew wars? Wow, so brave!

>This thing never saw combat

proofs?