Dress like a white man

It is evident that the modern man dresses like shit. Jeans, white t shirt, graphic tees, basketball shorts, cargo pants, etc.

This is degeneracy.

The first step to self improvement is to improve the way you dress

>Casual button down shirt
>Chinos
>Polo shirts
>Loaders
>Boat shoes
>Knit sweaters
>Cricket sweaters

Once you start dressing well you will notice how it improves you

You are more confident, more attractive, respected

Leftists hate it as well. Search "vineyard Vines racist" or "vineyard vines white people" to find tons of people talking shit about it

Dress like a white man

No, you're just trying to trick me into dressing like a faggot

Newsflah you already are a faggot

>not wearing a 1950s casual suit every day
D E G E N E R A T E

how to dress like a frat dork, you mean

I agree with everything on the list except for white shirt. How is that degenerate to walk around like that when you're with friends or just walking around?

I wear most of those things listed. I upgraded from some baggy low-effort clothing from a year ago to clothes like OP mentioned, and now I feel a lot more confident when I go out, and I get complimented a lot. Women notice that and pay attention to me more. Just make sure to wear actual high-quality clothing, not bargain bin knock-offs.

just come out and say you're a Conservative company fighting the Jews

öööğğğeeekkk

How the fuck do you tuck a shirt in so perfectly?

>life on vineyard vines

Your compensating, admit it. You can lie on the internet but not to yourself.

Dress for your area. In a rural place you'd look like a complete and total faggot if you dressed like the OP pic.

Damn he is dapper. I'm on my way to dressing like this.

every time I read fashion advice here it's always someone trying to get me to look like a pretty boy homo

Just dress how you want as long as it is tasteful and not something that makes you look like a lazy shit (pajama pant for example). Why do we all have to look and act the same way? This sounds like some compensating mongrel shit.

What? Why would I want to dress like some kind of Private school fag? I'd rather be caught dead than wear fucking boat shoes, and I won't give up my jeans, either. If you want to look like a bunch of wanna be kikes with your hair combed to the side, feel free, but I'm going to dress like a man.

I'm black so I'll be an Uncle Tom

>/fa/
They'll just tell you to wear v-necks and elf shoes.

mmmkay

>talking shit about wearing jeans and plain t-shirts

A faggot like you would probably talk shit about wearing boots too.

until the 1950s it was illegal to go out the streets of buenos aires without a suit jacket

then the boomer kids fucked up everything

I am from the south I aint gonna dress like this faggot.

eternal bump for the one thing everyone at Sup Forums can agree on

This is proper white man attire, fuck your frat boy bullshit

Yes you are just with neon pastel polo, the official uniform of the south

>Jews, nigs, towelheads want to destroy this

I love white people

Dress like a homo more like

And pay the fashion jew? Calvin (((Klein)))

I hate niggers more than all of you combined and dress like this daily

It's too perfect

>Wearing the uniform of spoiled rich faggots

I suppose you expect us to take up tennis too, and blow all our money to drive an Audi.

The ensembles in OP are totally fine.

>Dress like a white man

ie; a faggot

This is how every decent man in NYC dresses.

I know brah, where's the Tapout shirt, amirite?

>black belt
>brown shoes
Fuckin' disgusting.

Not bad but most of the jeans and shoes I see are ugly as fuck.

Buy high quality or not at all.

why do you care how i dress? are you a faggot?
>Chinos
ok so now we have established you are in fact the ghey. how about you go bug your boyfriend to dress different

I look I dress and look like OPs pics.
Am I a chad?

>Because scarfs and fake glasses are all anyone ever wears. Don't forget the pre-ripped, ultra-tight jeans.

It helps if you are attractive, have facial symmetry, are not a manlet, no acne, no scars, a good haircut, and no exaggerated facial features.

But yeah go out goyim and buy (((white))) clothing for hundreds of dollars so you too can be a chad!

Lads, dress like a Fascist.

>>Boat shoes

I laugh at all these Sup Forums fashion show threads. You faggots are dressing for Starbucks. Jamal and Pedro aren’t scared of your stylish pantaloons.

All I've worn are Nikes my whole life. I want to be an adult now. Tell me what shoes to wear in:

- Spring
- Summer
- Fall
- Winter

Sports jacket + jeans is garbage tier

this is the most faggot thing I've ever seen on 4chinz tbqh

Wow, that sounds almost as bad as being a fashion obsessed homosexual. Thank god you're here to stare at and critique the pants other men are wearing.

again with this stupid thread?

THIS is how real men dress

OP show a pic of what you wear on a daily basis

It helps when you don't have an innertube around your waist, fatso. Seriously, lose weight and get your shirts tailored.

are you the same autist who shrieks about how modern buildings aren't oldschool looking enough? also probably the same guy who thinks it should be a social norm to go to the grocery store in a full 3 piece suit, for no fucking reason? yeah, it's probably you.

protip: no one wants to dress like a faggot. if you have a dick and are wearing a pink shirt, you are gay. fuck your fag clothes. i find them more offensive than a man in drag.

OP reminds me of myself when i just started being /fa/ i.e. a faggot

>chinos
>boat shoes

Boots (ankle height)
Loafers
Whatever black colored pants you want

Rest is good.

dress like Chad from Friday the 13th the game.

neck yourself.

You don't dress like a white man, you dress like a cuck.

Fuck off reposting slider

I'm gonna take you to the bank Senator Trent, to the blood bank.

Everyone should dress like the Peaky Blinders.

>my clothes improve me
You're an insecure faggot. It shows. You're not hiding anything

OP is right

It's not gay to dress well. Chinos, trousers, business shirts, leather shoes and blazers are mens staples and have been for more than a century, there's nothing feminine about it. If you make a simple wardrobe out these items you won't have to think about it. Your clothes should fit your body, not skinny because that really is gay.

Two piece suit master race reporting in

Not pleb like the T-shirt and jeans type

Not pretentious like the three-piece suit type

No fedora

is this kid serious

go back to faceberg and twitch you liberal tween faggot

why are spam threads allowed? this is no better than when shareblue was stinking up the board. these morons look like shit. prep generally does unless you actually are prep. stop making this thread.

>Nothin' at all... nothin'at all.. nothin' at all

Jeans are fine if you get some quality raw denim and not some mexican sweatshop bullshit.

>twin towers being blown up wasn't in there or that ghetto tower in the UK
what a waste

How you dress is irrelevant unless you're /fit/. Start lifting, faggots.

You can just wear decent clothing without being rich

Just smooth leather dressing shoes all year long, except if you live in a heavy snowfall area of course. They're quite popular in the Netherlands, in the US they might make you stand out more

I hate modern western fashion so fucking much. Its the most drab clean-cut garbage imaginable, with the exception of the suit, which while nice is also almost the only acceptable piece of male formal wear.

People used to wear robes, capes, tunics, bright colors, gold and jewelry and all kinds of interesting things, now we're stuck with the simple, practical, well-tailored but otherwise worthless outfits imaginable.

No wonder everyone wears shirts that have words or fictional characters on them, its the only way to make American dress appealing.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go down the country club, queer.
>cricket sweaters
Do you tie it round your neck to give your boyfriend something to hold on to when he's fucking you?

done

It's because dyes were incredibly expensive. Now they're cheap and what stands out to people is high quality clothing, hence their popularity.

Any faggot can afford to shop at H&M, only people with money can easily save up 300$ to spend on Red wings

Only faggots care about how they look.

>Dress like a white man

I don't give a shit, its ugly as hell.

I'm a manlet and have acne and scars so yea it doesn't help me.

Last week I saw a really well-dressed turbomanlet. I mean I'm 5'7" and he even he looked like a midget to me so he had to be at least 5'4" and his shit was on point. Looked well-made and obviously perfectly tailored to him. Still did absolutely nothing to make him look better but I do respect the hell out of him for the effort.

This. I also hate modern hairstyles they're too short and utilitarian. We should bring back ones like braids and Suebian knots and neatly slicked-back mullets

Nobody gives a fuck about your casual attire you fruit. The only real way to improve your respectability is to be /fit/ and have an active work ethic, and even then you don't really have to have those, you just have to show people that you do.

Even our buildings are all just metal and glass. Why is western aesthetics anymore so universally shit?

I think there's bigger fish to fry, Aaron.

>spiderman pictures
>thinks this is still 2009

KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT!

True this.

Chinos are gay.

They worn by literal faggots.

Cargo pants are the way to go.

Dress like an adult man. The object is to project dignity and inspire respect.
Of course, this means you need to stop dressing the way you did in high school.

Those type of clothing is shit in the woods and easily stain/tear, I'll stick to jeans.