Awan as leaker psy-op; Seth Rich was the whistleblower who lost his life exposing the DNC

Watch the board today, the psy-op is underway.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/the-curious-case-of-julian-assange
youtube.com/watch?v=4tXTcW3XhsU
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792875315920048128?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak
archive.is/lcbWi
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/seth-rich-conspiracy-narrative-another-clever-false-right-distraction/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92785639/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I see it happening. I saw it on Fox news too, Geraldo Rivera tried spreading this lie. It must be the newest talking point they will try and push.

At this point though, it might be too late for them. But bump for awareness.

Crud. I don't watch MSM, but not surprised. I'm not a memologist, so if someone could make something better, that'd be great.

I actually think the black on white banner looks nice, just fix up the typos and remove the red squiggly lines and it will be spreadable. We can use this to bat down the shills

Thanks for the help.
Better?

Shit, typo ... fixing

Ok, think the Awan/Awam(sp) fixed

Can you try putting a line break between "awans are going down" and "the criminal cabal want" lines and see if it looks better?

I'll see if this thread dies then re-post with corrected image

Yep

Yeah that sounds good to me

Imo Wikileaks is a honeypot for only slightly damning leaks while the real leakers, such as Seth Rich, were murdered after contacting Wikileaks. The Awans got the harddrives for the cabal and they picked through what they thought wouldn't be as damning and what might even confuse people (such as Podesta's many alien emails)

THis is actually happening. ShareBlue going for a new angle to distract people from what these guy Say ACTUALLY are

Julian keeps better info than he leaks as insurance for his life and the Awans didn't leak anything to anyone which is proven by the fact that they were still getting paid by DWS even up to this month.

If they were the leakers they would be off the payroll and more likely dead.

Plus they are Paki and have no loyalty to the USA and would not risk themselves to show corruption like Seth did.

ayyyyyyyy nice quads bro. Wikileaks is a honeypot run by Mossad and Julian Assange grew up in an MKULTRA pedo cult.

steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/the-curious-case-of-julian-assange

The shills have arrived. Too bad you guys had to run into me. I can spot a shill from the first fucking stupid word they use in their posts. Get lost idiot.

who cares . Seth rich is a Jew . it matters not who leaked the info. in fact the entire fact he was a Jew is more suspect .. I call bs on this entire thread

Another shill spotted.

Right on time.

Keeping the threads up during office hours is the lords work user. Bless

OP I will be back in a bit, if you don't post a newer image I will just d/l the one you put up so far and use that whenever I see someone trying to push this garbage narrative.

Seth Rich was mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=4tXTcW3XhsU

It matters - Assange started the idea that seth rich was a source. Why did he do that?

Ok, updated image. Let me know what you think.
Thanks again.

check

Lots of slide threads. Keep on doing keks work.

why is Seth Rich's bro laughing
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

Holy shit OP get your facts straight.

It's not possible Podesta is refering to the DNC wikileaks dump, here's the dates

Feb 22, 2015
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792875315920048128?lang=en
Podesta's "make an example" email was written/sent

July 10, 2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
Seth Rich murdered

July 22, 2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak
Wikileaks published the leaked emails

> The leak includes emails from seven key DNC staff members, and date from January 2015 to May 2016.

So Podesta is talking about an earlier leak, which was someone talking to the NYT about the campaign.

assange is dead idiot, has been for years, they just CGI him in interviews n shit

Couldn't Assange just come out and say it wasn't Awan?

the dad is such a Fatass, and the mom. anyone who believes anything ou of their mouths is a fool . first off Seth rich went to Jesuit college. why would a Jew specifically go to a Jesuit college?

love when mentally ill LARPers come to complex conclusions absent of any proof

When shills descend = over the target

That looks awesome - the updates are good, but it needs the last part about 'dont let the shills get away with this psyop, justiceforseth' at the bottom

maybe you can put it into a simpler phrase like

"don't let the shills push this obvious psy=op
Awans had nothing to gain from exposing the cabal"

etc
Putting this type of message at the end really drives the point home

Ok!

his bro works for these ppl
archive.is/lcbWi

makes me think

Reminder that David Brock, owner of ShareBlue, is James Alefantis's boyfriend.

I had the same observation regarding the claim. These morons are BANKING on the fact that nobody keeps up with things. Take the latest update of the OP and spread it like wildfire!

Over 600000 threads just got bumped besides this one.

Again, couldn't Assange just point to Seth Rich if they try to paint the Awan's as the leakers?

Very confused now...

Edit made

TY & just updated at

Bump

I'm not very good at constructing memes, so feel free to give constructive input in good faith.

Shills will be ignored.

awesome , saved and will spread

Great, thanks for your help

there is something that s just fishy about the whole Seth rich thing. sorry . actually (not sorry). y did Assange tweet Seth rich ? who knows, he might have been signalling that he knows it's a psyop. the entire Seth rich thing is just a huge distraction , look how it consumed the board . and what was the outcome? nothing. remember when hannity said he had bombshell news? what happened to that, and kimdotfatass etc. never trust fat pig fuckers. they only serve one master ----Chester cheetoh

another shill
you guys should stop wasting your money, it's not working

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/seth-rich-conspiracy-narrative-another-clever-false-right-distraction/

Hate to attack a source, but thats as reliable as chester the molester up there.

Yea just trust infowars and the rest of the alt-right. The alternative media is your friend, goy. It's not like Cass Sunstein infiltrated this bitch years ago, cognitive infiltration isn't a thing. You can trust Alex Jones, even ZOG controlled Fox news reported on the Seth Rich thing. You can trust Sean Hannity.

your tactics arent working. what is a pizza related handkerchief map?

I believe pizzagate is real tho. I just don't trust the alternative media to tell the truth. They want you goyim to chase red-herrings.

Bingo

oh right! let's focus on the (((33)))thousand emails and putting Hillary in jail

>Oi vey

>NOT DNC (PODESTA)

This line is a little unclear. Are you saying that he did not have access to DNC? Did he not have access to Podesta? Are you trying to imply that Podesta is the one who has access to DNC? It would probably help to clear this up some

Who is CRT ?

Everyone who was about to expose the Haiti sex slaves orphrans for the DNC pervs is either dead now or about to die.

That's why no INDEPENDENT journalist is working on pizzagate.

yea I love how they added that pic of the one shoe which had Masonic checkerboard. pattern on it LOL. does it get any more obvious

NIGGA WHERE U FIND THIS

I'm getting sick of this kike astroturfing of FAKE conspiracy theories, I'm finna pull up and write another blog post about how you kikes are LYING and dropping breadcrumbs as GOY-BAIT

>seth rich was mossad

And is currently alive in Israel after extensive plastic surgery

it's totally not weird how his bro works for this company. The panda suit wasn't weird either. The disney symbolism/panda during his parents interview means NOTHING

I don't trust these kikes. I'm still trying to figure out if Seth was /ourguy/ or just some false lead to distract us autists.

Is he our panda?

Julian Assange himself is working with google jews. It sucks but its true. Most of these guys aren't /ourguys/, they're /theirguys/

wut. explain.

That's a good point, thanks

no he didn't, shill, and we all know it

ShareBlue they all need to fucking hang

Awan is an agent for muslim terrorist groups. He is the middle man between them and corrupt democrats selling policy decisions for cash. Dems sold U.S. secrets also for cash to ISIS and others. Awan is a leaker in a different sense.

Seth Rich caught on to what was happening with the corruption of the DNC and found evidence that more was going on than just rigging it for Hillary. While he uncovered evidencd of that, he also stumbled upon the selling of state secrets in his research. He having access to DNC computers. He leaked that info to Wikileaks showing how Middle East countries and terrorists have bought our DNC politicians. That is why Wikileaks stated numerous times that the contents of the insurance files would start wars with multiple countries.

Anybody remember an email from the batch released from the judicial watch dump? I forgot the details, but it was discussing wet works in Pakistan or something? I hope one of you guys remembers.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-02-09 20:56 Subject: RE: Thanks

I am all in Sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:36 PM To: Steve Elmendorf Subject: Thanks Didn't think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard.

Elmendorf = dirty
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92785639/

Oh no that one was really really strange, but I am talking about the email dump that came from Judicial Watch's law suit. It was the Huma emails. I distinctly remember something about pakistan and some wet works or mercenary shit. I will try looking it up.