OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This tranny ban is unconstitutional and is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Hello, fellow Polers...

your in the wrong place, pleddit is down the hall

>Hello fellow polers

I dont even know what troll you're trying to pull here. Is it an actual Shareblue trying to get us to turn against Trump? Is it a 16 year old pasty looking motherfucker trying to le trole le epic /polchinz by pretending to be Shareblue trying to get us to turn against Trump? Or is it Shareblue making a stupid slide thread to distract from upcoming announcement?

I dont even know anymore.

>He colluded with Russia,
Relax, he prolly has insurance.

go shove a pole up your ass

I swear if you faggots don't put the magic word in the options space and allow this shit to get 200 replies again I'll....

>5th time seeing this exact thread
back to

>polers
This is adorable

>Us Polers

>Polers

>polers
What the actual fuck? You polers and 4 channers better remember to sage in the options field

Why are y'all so stuck on a fucking word?

>Polers

I agree, DROUMPH must be impeached. I was once invited to a dinner with Trump. For desert we had ice cream and it was excellent ice cream. I looked at Trump enjoying his two scoops and when I looked at my bowl of ice cream there was only one single scoop in it.

Why must DROMPHU enjoy 2 scoops of this delicious ice cream while I can only enjoy a single one. It dawned on me that day that TRumPH was a monster unlike any other and needed to be Impeached.

How can someone get two scoops of that delicious ice cream while everyone else only gets one. This is DROMPS showing his true colors, I simply can't believe him and hate him with all my being for enjoying his two scoops while I looked at him with my single scoop slowly melting in my bowl.

We must impeach him, there is no discussion, I will forever remember that day and his two large scoops while I only had one single scoop of ice cream. This is him showing his true colors.

We must impeach DROMPh so that we can redistribute the scoops and make sure everyone gets one AND ONLY ONE scoop of ice cream for dessert.

>Polars
>4channers

Bump, everyone needs to see this shit. It's hilarious.

Everyone ignore the bait

OP irl

This guy I think is literally retarded.
Sage.

You don't need to point that out every time. Bait threads can be fun too.

Sage

Imagine supporting Trump after he turned into a Jewish. If you're not gonna help us don't post in this thread.

I voted for Trump, and I will vote for trump again in 2020.

>Dont thank me, thank my ballot

Also, fuck off shill, you're dumb fucking faggot. Sage.

This. For fuck sake

What the fuck are you even saying?

But in all seriousness, the nuclear codes.

If you vote for Trump again then you will have betrayed all our beautiful country stands for and will be encouraging the foreign meddling in our elections. Do you want that to go down as your fucking mark on this country's history? Think very carefully, do you want to be the one who encouraged Russia to continue undermining our democracy despite our attempts to assure them that they cannot do so? We have worked to ensure that a mistake on that magnitude cannot happen again and if you cast your fucking ballot for the Russian puppet known as Trump, then you will be betraying and decimating all our country stands for.

>implying Cunton didn't receive 6 million illegal spic votes

>Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached.
>we take it
>we

Okay, it's not "we." You are not us. You are a sodomite from Reddit or Ebaumsworld. We're not going to help you.

Trannies don't belong in the military, or anywhere in this society.

You're not fooling anyone. Take your degeneracy and go back to your male bathhouse.

yes fallow polar! imbleach glonal dormbphf!

>being this retarded and not realize, this isn't leddit

Sage hide and report.

Go fuck yourself, manipulative cunt.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHASHSHSHAHSHSHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAOOOH. Nice one.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

All of the authoritarian shit bags that post here should want him removed from office. Then Pence can get busy shocking the gay out of people.

>that shitty, uninspired name
You failed before you even got passed the subject line. Bad form, OP

Either really good bait or really awful reddit poster

(You)

Literally everytime I post this truth none of you faggots acknowledge it.
That's literally all you need to spread to blow out both the DNC and illegal spics.

>polers

bump we cant let him get the nuke codes :D:D:D:

keep trying faggot. See you tomorrow when the shit hits.

>Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life
A FUCKING LEAF

Sage

Slide thread. Obvious slide thread. So much shareblue shit attached to this.

between sharblue, leftypole, r9k and fucking everyone else shitting up the board lately i forgot summerfags where even a thing. thanks for reminding me