Why do so many of the highschool shooters look slavic?

virtually every highschool shooter has that same slavic phenotype with the long ass mid face

you can spot that slavic phenotype instantly, why do slavs keep shooting up highschools?

neanderthal dna

The neanderthal was a species of peace.

wrong

t. neanderthal

t. nigger

t. nigger (sand)

>narrow face
>pointed chin
>no widows peak
>big ears
>long nose
>slav

Ramping up on fuck Russia threads eh?

What are you sliding now?

Holy fuck, OP is right.

One was a kike. The other..who knows. The Jews still push the meme they were "Nazis" when one had a mother who was a synagogue going Jewess.

found the slav. i guarantee you if you dna tested both these guys they would have heavy slav dna

slavs are niggers

The left one doesn't look slavic at all

i bet hes a polish jew

sandniggers have neanderthal dna. only niggers don't have it.

i am a neanderthal

t. jew

yes he does hes a classic polish jew

>its another: it's wasn't white it was actually X thread.

Next you're gonna tell me that Luka Magnotta and Jeffrey Dahmer weren't white but slavic as well?

>sloths
>wait

>Luka Magnotta

looks extremely slav to me

>slavs are niggers

Pic related or it didn't happen

Don't look slavic at all.

even russia jews have more german DNA than slav because almost all ashkenazim lived in Germany at some point

are you retarded?

Hi FBI
>small balls

stop lying to youself snow niggers

every single one of them has that same slavic phenotype

ever been to a white ghetto in the west? you see the same phenotype everywhere

i guarantee you if we dna tested white low income earners most of them would have heavy slav dna

the slave is the nigger everywhere he goes

Dylan looks like a Swede and Eric looks like an Italian...What the fuck kind of Slavs do you see?

thats not how halogroups work you absolute retard

imagine all the great cell phone footage we'd have if this happened in the current age.

It's the 90s haircuts. Neither are overtly slavic looking apart from this.

oy vey

found the polish immigrant

Most white trash is scandinavian and british because Europe only sent its trashiest people to America which explains the low average iq and weight problems. It explains a lot actually, America is a country filled with white literal human trash.

t. Superior dane.

Did a slav steal your GF of something? I'm sorry that your women like us more, bro.