youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
youtu.be/CEF2yfQg9w4
youtu.be/6j7f--AlBrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay, I only listen anyway.

Literraly who?

>Possibly is jewish himself
0%.

It's not like he wouldn't fake something like that. It's not like any jewish ancestry would dry up all the trs shekels he is raking in.

Mike Enoch is Jared Taylor-tier when it comes to white nationalism, He has done far more for the cause on any given day than you ever will.

Jared Taylor has been at this for longer than I have been alive. He has has a white wife and white children. Enoch is a lying kike lover

Sounds like someone who has seen the ugly underbelly of Poz Prime. Worth listening to if he's ourguy

Sure thing Mike.
>Hey GUYS! You donate to the (((paywall))) yet? Oh we'll protect your information goy...oops we got hacked again (like in 2013 and 2015) sorry can't protect all your data! Here buy our shirts and pay with your actual paypal! oops im a jew and my wife is jewish..but hey listen to this funny drop! We believing a photo a jew published
you need to go back

BUT HES A BASED JEW!!!!

He hid all of this from his supporters. He lied. He still has contact with his degenerate family.

And you are gonna have to start giving him shekels if you want to listen. They are putting a pay wall up.

I trust my eyes more than some fake 23andme.

this 100x
He is still living with his fucking jew wife for gods sake. the whole "we're separating thing" is complete bs.

The kids who follow these hacks (you have to be a kid to be taken by these guys) are being taken for a ride.

enoch is based

I just donated 14.88 to the shoah and signed up for a full year beyond the hoobwall.

Enjoy paying for his wife's nights out at tranny conventions you fucking imbecile. Hope they get hacked again and you get the dox.

Who articulates the principles of white nationalism better in your opinion, shill?

TRS hates proudboys
TRS are proud GOYS

I want somebody who practices what they preach. I want someone who is honest and has standards.

I still listen to FTN and the paranormies are still GOAT

the rest are kikes tho

Why would the guy still live with his turbo Jew wife? I don't get it. That's the only thing keeping me from paying

Go back to antifachan retard

>They are putting a pay wall up.
Don't worry the TRSfaggots will make sure you know what a kike you are for not giving BASED JEW kike enoch sheckles.

picture of sister?

Look up ella peinovich. She is some slut who moved to africa because she loves niggers so much

>want to protect the future for white children
>procreate with a kike so

>"norse genes"
>last name pernovich

>"done more for the movement than (you)"
>creates podcast

seven admited on otherpol that it was a rent seeking scam. nobody should listen to them. blatant kikery

Oh wait thats his cousin.

no shit
This was settled months ago when 8gag exposed (((TRS))). probably the only worthwhile thing to come of that site lol
>don't purity spiral, it hurts the movement fellow Sup Forumsacks!!!

Don't worry they'll continue to shit up 4/pol/ for the good of the "movement" as well.

You took 10$ out of their pockets. I can't do it. He lives with a fucking mega kike

>IronMarch posting these threads everyday

Are you fags even trying to save the race race irl?

>quarter of the catalog at any given time is e-celeb "movement" related threads
it's getting oh so bothersome isn't it

oops
and checked

the hoobwall is kind of the last straw for me

How about suggesting an alternative? Or perhaps showing something Enoch said that is against white nationalism? This thread is one giant non-argument.

>You have no excuse for continuing to watch anything from trs
Fash the Nation and Third Rail are still great.

Mike "Im whiter then you" Enoch?

TRS is a coven of sodomites, race mixers and other assorted degenerates.

Yeah, and don't forget he's racist.

Ever think that all of that is why he defends whites against all that is happening?

Oh dear

is this the leftypol raid thread guys? this is the spot right?

Does Sup Forums actually hate TRS? I think they're pretty funny, mike not so much.

The fact that you gayniggers are shilling so hard against it shows how effective they are.

Go clean out your diapers.

3) J.E.W.s always project

>I look like a Turk, but look at my DNA test!

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like someone with the most obvious fake tits telling you they are real while you can see the result in front of you.

I still don't know who this guy or trs are.

No, these are shills. I was a little upset at how the kike wife thing was handled but the good far outweighs the bad. Anybody that doesn't think so is a bitch/antifa shill desu

youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw

Bitch I am still waiting to hear a fucking argument

I hate the fact that a non-white like Mike who literally married a Jew and continuous to live a questionable life and is very non-transparent about is tricking people into thinking he is 100% European because he posted his "DNA profile".

It just upsets me that someone can look at this picture and not have a problem with him being even considered white, let alone being a voice.
Mike was never white, and never will be. And no matter of BASED will ever change that.

About a year ago there were even shoah threads whenever they got released. I don't hate them and I listen to a lot of their content. I think they're great.

it's not lefty/pol/ to point out that Mike was literally married to his proclaimed enemy of the white race.

That alone is enough to convince me that something's amiss

It's completely different than the "Lauren Southern is Jewish" stuff because that's obviously bullshit. But the Enoch stuff is undeniable

mike is a good guy. your D and C faggotry won't change that shlomo

tl:dr: more e-celeb shit
These ones are more LARPy about white nationalism though.
These ones were also exposed by 8 Sup Forums for being literal jews with diversity ties.

You're safe to ignore them like all other e-celeb threads

Hear what argument?

He is obviously non-white, you don't need a fucking DNA test to confirm that. Him having a "100% European DNA" test just confirms he will do anything to convince morons he is legit, even faking his DNA profile.

I don't give a fuck about what arguments you need, if you think Mike is 100% European you might as well not be a White Nationalist.

desu many of us who are redpilled have to live with the decisions we made when we were blue-pilled. Staying with his wife instead of leaving her to maintain some kind of white nationalist bona fides is actually a really white thing to do.

but his wife participated in TRS though. She read a poem for an episode of the Shoah.

How do you explain that?

Fuck off leftypol.

fagets and sage

you're right. svenpais vids are pretty cringe. Still listening to their podcasts though. Fatherland is /comfy/ af

He looks classic baltic to me. I wouldn't breed with them, or italians, but they're still mostly white.

I'm saying even if he is some kind of half breed, why should I turn him off? Its a pretty fucking insane plan to go full white nationalist and get everything right. He isn't expressly pro-Israel and advocates excluding Jews from the alt-right That doesn't help The Tribe.

Whats the end game?

ITT:
>You guys don't get it! The Jews WANT you to expose them! Therefore that proves Mike Enoch is a Jew!

Huh? He looks nothing like anyone from the Baltics, hell he doesn't even look remotely Western or Nordic. He looks like what you would except from Turkish rape in the Balkans.

Can you show your real flag?

If you have people like Mike who look like literal Turks proclaim themselves as 100% European, that is what the racial standard you set for this movement. Someone will look at Mike and think he is actually 100% European because of his ridiculous ego and not being able to live with himself and his actions.

It's not about what he even says, it's about having an image that is transparent and obvious to everyone. You can't have this ambiguous half-Jewish half-Turkish Mike Peinovich with his Slavic-Mongol rape ancestry be the face of White Nationalism. You want to know how you attract non-whites and Jews to your movement? By putting someone who looks exactly like them in the driver's seat plaster their fake "DNA result" and proclaim themselves as 100% European.

How often do you think this happens in the Identity movement in America? Probably a lot. It never happens in Europe because people who like Mike would just be politely declined.

He actually says hes norweigan and traveled there recently. Your nordcuck brothers gave him some "traditional knife" from his "old home village". Cant make this shit up. The guys a turbo kike

Are you saying that based on (((OP's))) picture?

A white nationalist must be white. That is the most important requirement

Take any picture you want of him, he is non-white, and therefor will not look white in any of them.

The fact that you get duped because of screencap of some 23andme instead of using your own eyes just shows how retarded people are.

It's pretty much devolved into sucking each others dicks about how important they are even though they've accomplished nothing. All the people who do the things they like want nothing to do with them and every time they do an event someone gets jailed or fired.

They have nothing to offer anyone with any means and they don't have any plan to change that. I've seen beer league volleyball teams that commanded more loyalty.

At last I see the light. I guess I should listen to Laura Loomer and Milo Yiannopolous.

>it doesn't matter that I look Turkish you fucking retards, did you not see the results from my DNA profile you cucks?

Hes norweigan and croatian.

mutt arguments lmao

>if x is shit it means you are shilling for y

WE

:\ just stop

Jeff Holiday is a huge faggot. But yeah Mike counter signals proud boys and especially Gavin. Most of these anti-TRS faggots don't know shit. It's become so easy to just ignore them when they're so god damn stupid about how they shill.

He is very Nordic indeed, he looks like your typical Nordic gentleman.

He does NOT, I repeat, he does NOT look like a kebab seller in Oslo.

>he's jewish
>he's turkish
Will you shills just pick one already

Honestly, i dont doubt him not being a jew. Nigga looks like a straight up turkroach.

It fucking pisses me off so much when someone with brown eyes claims to be nordic. If you have brown or dark eyes you don't belonf here. Enoch doesnt have a single drop of nordic blood. I wouldnt be surprised if this dude was 50% roach and 50% jew

I don't know what he is, I just know he is not 100% white like his "DNA profile" picture he posted says. It's obvious in his interest to portray himself as 100% European because of his dubious history and image, but it should be obvious to anyone he is non-white.

I listen from time to time, they're okay. 8/pol/ and mestizo March loves to tear them down constantly without ever producing any thing to replace them

>this much purity spiraling

I know you're a kike shilling, but if serious, the white race deserves to die.

Says the guy who doesn't even show his real flag. Yeah, I'm the shill here. Good argument :^)

>false flag
Whats the weather like in israel, shlomo?

daily shoah host

Anybody who follows this dipshit and the daily honeypot are fucking idiots or CIA NIGGER shills....

bumping for truth, get fucked TRSIDF shills. Post this screencap to the 504um niggers.

Northern, Scandinavia, With that Face's,Eye,Lips,Nose? Yeah, i call bullshit.

cause of jews

>We

>10k views
>5.9k views
>6.2k views
>12k views

literally who? If you're against him, why bring his existence to anyone's attention?

Are you fucking retarded?

Mike must scare the shekels out of you kikes for you to keep posting this shit every 3 days. When you are being shoved in the ovens, be sure to say "hi" before he shuts the hatch.

if that's not a kike, then i'm fucking santa clause.

>you have to be blonde hair and blue eyed to be white
You fags are insufferable. I don't even give a fuck about Enoch but you divisionist "white pride" faggots base everything off of hair and eye color which makes you retarded.
>nigger has blonde hair and blue eyes
>"b-but look at their skin@!!"
>White guy has brown hair and brown eyes"
>"It's the hair and eyes!!!!"

Die in a fire faggot.

If Jazzhands approves he's fine by me.

>here Sven, spit in this cup, let's bury those shills
>I'll post the results, those idiots that donate will believe it
wew lad, he even SAID he was jewish, multiple times. Everyone at TRS knew his wife was jewish, for years. Mike knew she was a degenerate tranny hag. She was a member of Bnai Brith, the jewish anti-white organization. You have to be fucking insane to keep silling for this faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
youtu.be/CEF2yfQg9w4
youtu.be/6j7f--AlBrs

I'm skipping all the bullshit in this thread. Mike is fucking brilliant, and a solid voice within our movement, or whatever you want to call it. He's done more to expose the jew than almost anyone active in the scene today.

None of this other bullshit matters.

Hmmm i like them, they aight. Be gone anti-fa shill