Independence or statehood, what does Sup Forums prefer?

Independence or statehood, what does Sup Forums prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZjSX01P5dE
google.com.pr/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/e5066ae38aa8
asu.edu/courses/css335/kmhculture.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd prefer the island to sink into the ocean

Any Puerto Ricans of value are on the mainland USA and we shouldn't have to support this nest

I support statehood, but most of my family wants independence because they have their own pride. I respect that. But living next to the land of freedom and being a territory of said place makes me wish we were the same.

We don't want you
Moochers

Independence

Puerto Rico is a pathetic shithole full of lazy beaners.

Fuck off, we're full filthy liberals.

They are not white so what do you think

Do you really have to ask?

Nobody wants that godforsaken island to be a permanent part of the United States. We would just inherit all of their problems.

I wish Puerto Ricans would grow up, take pride in themselves and seek independence. It's for their own good. Independence would motivate them to get off their lazy Spanish asses and do something with their lives.

...maybe not in the short term, but in the long term they would be better off. Filipinos did it and they are doing well today, so why can't Puerto Ricans?

What the fuck is wrong with you all? This is a serious question. Why don't you want to be independent? Is it Stockholm syndrome?

Answer me, goddamit.

My family's not on food stamps, we pay our taxes, we pay for our healthcare, we all have jobs, and we voted for less taxes yet lost to the ghetto niggers in the island who even have free housing. I fucking hate them. Why can't they be like me? I even made my mom vote for Trump in New York.

You are still a spic, no amount of acting while will make you a white, at best you are a good house nigger
>look here love me my white masters we are conservative we pay taxes why do you hate us

Statehood, but you faggots better not vote democrat.

I admitted the majority of people in the island are worthless scum. The few who do work have to carry these lazy caserio nigglets around with sales tax up the ass.

Let the good Puerto Ricans be proud of their self-dependence and maybe they'll influence their lazy brethren.

Tell me about Puerto Rico, why are they so destitute?

I'm not against your or for you, my point is, many right wingers will never accept your as one of their own because right wing is distincitvely tribalistic, If you don't belong to the "white" tribe (which is a very very big tribe in it itself, a century ago a lot of whites were still out of the tribe, the irish for example) you will never be accepted. Just stop with the "I'm doing x-y-z" crap, some people will never accept you no matter what, accept it and move on.

Their fucking lazy. That's all it is. They do nothing. Literally.

Part of the reason is that they're dependent on the United States, and have no incentive to do anything.

If we cut them off, they'd get the fuck up and figure something out.

We took all five smart people on their island

Not white enough huh? I may have brown eyes, but blue eyes are in my blood. (Pic is the current governor.)

Kill the spics and replace them with whites.

fpbp

They should be nuked for creating reggaeton music. Of course, (((the music industry))) is pushing reggaeton right now to dumb down mainstream music even more.

*All 4 million

Statehood would literally be the only thing that could be good for the island, if we go independent its gonna be another Haiti within a few months

But to be completely honest, Puerto Ricans do not deserve statehood, anyone with any brains already packed up and left to the US

Daily reminder to Sup Forums that I'm an islander and will eventually move to the US, and you won't be able to know I'm from here because I'm white, blonde and have green eyes. You can keep trying on the beaner comments, though :^)

The problem with Puerto Rico is the fact that if you work, the government fucks you in the asshole and you're left dirt-poor on payday. In the meantime, lazy niggers get benefits for doing literally nothing. It's backwards. That's why so many of us move to the US, because your government is shit and retarded, but not Puerto Rico-levels of absolutely fucking retarded.

>We also have more white ancestry than white bois in the US. Stay mad, gringo.

All 6 smart people on their island

It's gonna be haiti in 20 days energy plant is about to give out.
Also to the mother fucking complaining about caserio rats faggot you left the island instead of helping it you coward.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZjSX01P5dE

checked

Any of you boricuas currently studying?

Studying anesthesiology, I'm gonna make six figures soon. Papa bless.

That infestation came from american niggers.

I would consider a statehood trade of Puerto Rico for Hawaii.

>Statehood would literally be the only thing that could be good for the island

No it would not because they would continue to do nothing and be lazy scumbags. It would be the poorest, most crime-ridden, useless, welfare dependent state in the union - also the dumbest with the worst school test scores.

If they became independent and then realized that they had to fend for themselves, they'd be motivated to get it together.

Just like if you have a lazy 20-something still living in your house not working. The best thing to do is kick him out. He'll figure something out and learn to be independent. He might hate you at first, but later he'll realize that it was for his own good.

Puerto Rico is a 500 year old country that has never grown up.

godspeed fellow non NEET. I'm in my third year of accounting

spic isn't a race
I'm probably whiter than most "white" americans
I don't care. I'm already an american citizen, and will remain so even if we become independent. If shit hits the fan, I'll just go to mainland US.
Con todas las ratas de caserio que no trabajan? Con los politicos corruptos que le roban al pueblo? PR being independent will be the end of this island
Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it.

>tfw pure blood Puerto Rican
>born and raised in PR for 22 years
>look with disgust all these new yoricans who think they're Puerto Rican because their dad's father was Puerto Rican
>tfw have never met a real Puerto Rican living here yet

Expulsion.

They're north of texas now.

Independence, the island would be a economic parasite to the US. We're already swimming in debt. Don't need more in reality.

Statehood as a first option. If not full blown independence. What I really want is the destruction of this crappy deal we have now. We're basically cucks.

Yes, user! Puerto Ricans fought and still fight for America's freedom.

Those are literally US subsidies making PR GDP look that high.

Honest question:

Federal tax brackets start at 10% and go to almost 40%. Puerto Rican tax brackets go from 7% to 33%.

Debt is secured in large part by Rican income tax, so you cannot just slash it.

Is statehood blocked by the current debt crisis?

YOU FUCKERS GIVE IT BACK

Yes they don't meet the requirements.

They are being sold to china.

Subjugation and purging. We don't need their debt, or their people.

Who exactly is responsible for this? What American idiot thought it was a good idea to Annex Puerto fucking Rico, and then give those Chiquita banana nutcase spics full U.S citizenship?

Holy FUCK that was horrible idea. Look at what we have to deal with now because of this 100 year old mistake.

Puerto Rico should be in the history books as an example of how Colonialism and expansionism is wrong, and it is of no benefit to the colonizer. We got nothing out of it.

The Spanish took all our gold though.

Independence. We don't want any more fucking spics.

Fuck you.

Bro, that's the problem. We're US citizens. Anyone in Puerto Rico can freely move to the US and they already have in droves.

Do you know how many electoral votes they would have?

What requiremet says states can't have debt you smartass?

They are already citizens, may as well let them join. Lot of them are Catholic and white Hispanic, maybe they'll vote GOP, idk.

This is true. More Ricans in the contiguous US than on PR anymore. May as well make them a state so they can vote in federal elections. Maybe you guys can be island Texas and vote for Republicans?

Independence, we aren't in the colonial age anymore we should do what England did with India and their other territories.

>>We're US citizens.

Easily, the worst decision ever made by the U.S government.

Filipinos were never citizens, but some idiot thought it was a good idea to give Puerto Ricans a free pass to the United States.

But why? What was the rational? Who thought this was a good idea?

Dude they are fucking spics they are going to consistently vote democrat.

Independence. Who on their right minds would want uselessness personified as a state.

The problem is the youth leans left while the old folk are conservative the believe us hates them there's also the whole navy men raping women in the island that left a bad taste.

Debt-secured income tax + federal taxes would put a 60K taxable income over 50% in tax.

I would give my life to further the cause of redpilling on my island. I told everyone I know that Bill Clinton is a rapist, that transgenders are mentally ill, that Communism killed more than the Nazies, that Pinochet saved Chile, and the whole story of Kek.

President William McKinley. Annexation of PR was opposed by democrats since they were against imperialism. McKinley was killed by a left wing anachirst scum. Learn your own damn history you dumb cunt.

Funny how easily spics throw away their "Catholicism".

They are more easily bribed than Judas himself.

Texas Hispanics are sold Republicans though. I think with a strong culture and religious background (PR has this), people will vote conservative no matter the race.

Honestly, a big reason why we lose so many young Hispanics and Asians is because they leave their parent's culture (which is good, we want them to assimilate), but instead of assimilating to constitutional, cultural Protestantism, and societal conservatism, they assimilate to the SJW left.

I think you can do a good job, the foundation is there - strong religiosity, strong cultural pride. When you have this, you get less leftists.

Well then the debt would need to be restructured then. It's jewish bankers fault anyway for lending money to a broke ass government. I'm not against repaying the debt, I'm pro for it, it's just going to take some time.

Statehood
Should be brought in with another territory to offset the democratic senators

Oh boy you don't know how right you are about the jewish banking thing.

Pick up your trash Spain. If they don't want to be independent, you can have them back.

All my friends are catholic. (Pic is Padre Anibal)

Un recuerdo a mis anonimos aqui: Rezen el Rosario todos los dias para garantizar su salvación y vida eterna. Amen.

>tfw like a quarter puerto rican
>white of course
the pains of being white hispanic

>strong culture and religious background (PR has this), people will vote conservative no matter the race.
you're completely wrong about this

>"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." --
--Matthew 7:21

Your lazy welfare island is not fulfilling the will of the father. Plus Hispanics consistently and very heavily vote progressive in the U.S despite their fake ass Catholicism.

I always wondered, if we were a state it would be extremely hard for a democrat to win here, as they stand now. Sure they most probably take Guaynabo and San Juan (gay towns) but they would loose pretty much everywhere else. People here are pretty homophobic.

Hispanic includes filthy Mexicans, so your argument is null and void.

>People here are pretty homophobic.
so are nigs. and they're the biggest democratic voting bloc. poor people vote on gibs first and social issues second.

The state government wouldn't be able to legally eliminate debt-secured income tax. Therefore you can have Statehood, but any citizen with a 40K+ taxable income would run for the mainland.

Even if Congress voted tomorrow for Statehood, you would end up with an empty island.

How is he wrong?

AVISO DIARO DE QUE LOS DOMINICANOS HAN LOGRADO SIN AYUDA DE PAPA AMERICA

>Guaynabo
>gay
Someone's fucking jelous.

Well then we have President William McKinley to thank for one of the worst decisions ever made in U.S history.

Y por que no te mudas si tan bien le va?

>MUH SELF PROCLAIM 85% WHITENESS
>STILL BE A SHITHOLE
What did they mean by this?

Kek, Mexicans are actually an upgrade thanks to not having any Nigger DNA.

Doesn't matter in the end anyways, they all vote for Satan. And your island needs to do a bit of soul searching because it's as clear as day just how easy it is for Satan to tempt spics.

Savage DNA = poor impulse control. There is a reason why Satan is using your people to assault ours.

>it's always the same poster
We meet gain Dominigger

>este estudiante en el extranjero

Have you been to Jew York lately? Place is filled with niggers, yet it's ultra rare to find a pure nigger in Puerto Rico. Maybe you should do some soul searching before speaking out your ass.

Well actually most of the island has moroccan and italian dna with some spanish.

That's a debunked meme.

google.com.pr/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/e5066ae38aa8

Hispanics are still more homophobic

asu.edu/courses/css335/kmhculture.htm

Independence for sure
All poorda ricans deported

/thread