6 HOURS REMAINING

6 HOURS REMAINING

Until what, faggit?

You know

As a literal amature photo/video editor, this shit would be so easy to Photoshop.

The sun is so bright you can't see the water molecules in front of it of smaller clouds. Why does the sun always stay the same size?

>Tunisia

You maghribis are really fucking retarded.

FUGGGGGGGGGGG

DEEP

4 hours!

>Niggers

Jaden is a qt.

MASHALLAH

reeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE

is this about North Korea waging war on the US tomorrow?

>weeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE

R A R E
A
R
E

But user he is a boi

aren't you in a civil war right now?

Nice photoshop, quite creative.

N E W - V I R G I N
E - V I R G I N
W

yes they do though

>1289 days since the death of Ariel Sharon (he died January, 14, 2014) minus 30 days/1 month (grace period) is 1259 days
>if we give the two witnesses the 30 days grace period, then they have been witnessing in Israel for 1259 days (half a year)
>they will die in 3 1/2 years after they begin to witness
>If we give them 60 days/2 months (grace period) that will be, 1229 days, then they will most likely be killed next month. (Eclipse happens next month)

So what is going to happen tomorrow, if there was only a 30 day grace period?

>2 witnesses die
As stated in revelations 11:7
>time will be NO MORE
As stated in Revelations 10:6
>the mystery of God will be finished
As stated in Revelations 10:7
>the dead will rise, we (the living and resurrected) will be given immortal bodies, and caught up with God (aka the rapture)
As in 1 Corinthians 15:52-54

And this will all be finished at the last trump (sound of the trumpet/voice of the 7th Angel)
Mentioned in Revelations 10:7 and Revelations 11:15

That's if, the 2 witnesses started witnessing in Israel 30 days after his death.

If you're so smart then explain where the moon came from you faggot!

Thanks for the proof

from the cheese factory. What are you a moron? lay off the syrup leaf, stick to the dog pusy if you know whats good for ye eh

Yeah, see exactly what I expected lol

>0 8 4 2
>they're counting down
>nobody will notice, time truly will end tomorrow.

Excuse my damnant ignorance, but what's going to happend tomorrow?

Damascus is doing absolutely fine, also the civil war isn't stop us from going to school/college or having more than two fucking brain cells unlike our good Tunisian friend right here.

I'm not the same poster you fool of a leaf. why don't you pretend my posts are a lost dog and check the id tag before you try and fuck me

there have been a bunch of posts the past week from people claiming to be a white house insider, all of them saying there will be major news on 7/27

hey proxyfag, I need Sammich Islands, gibmedats

Mhmm... Interesting, that would explain all the hype on this week

crap I was supposed to stop masturbating like 4 years ago, I still haven't, fuck I'm not getting into heaven

>looks at sun
>duck flies behind it

if you're so smart nigger tell me why stars can appear behind the moon?

M A G H R E B O I S

I don't reply to cowards

wtfs this cunt doing...

I can feel the radiation. Its been getting worse everyday. 777 might be the return of god. Its always been a special number in the bible. However we did have 2007. Maybe the lack of chicken nuggies? Im heating up some nuggies rn

wtf my heart is trippin

Lmfao btfo. Sept 23 sounds delicious too. Good thing i have less in common with everything that put this shit here than are most people

funniest thing is this is too deep for most people here
and I have laughed at this for years

perhaps his observation was that if eyes are in essence a construct of a holographic universe and are mental constructions of external input
then the mirror you perceive and by extension the photons being bounced are themselves constructs of your mind, essentially a holograph, and "not real"

lol

kek. stay safe user.

whats the matter rabbi, cant debate factual evidence?

Can someone explain why these aren't true?

>amature
As an amateur speller...

ferwat

The only proof you need is outside, but you never leave your hous so it will remain a mystery.

Gopro has eyefish lense tard.

Wait, so all the flat earth threads are started by africans?

thats an airplane, retard.

Muh evidence because I muh havn't researched it. lol stupid!

Wait a second...I recognize that qt on the far left...

That is surprisingly accurate, at least from my perspective. Kinda odd

?? I'm this poster, I've only made 2 posts, anything regarding the cosmology of the universe is up for God to reveal.

Repent! Jesus Christ is coming soon.

See Btw, my post is only an approximation, since I don't know when the 2 witnesses began to witness, but we do know when revelations 12 begins.

>doesn't know scripture
>tries to connect some random event to a prophecy.

>I can feel the radiation
thats just your schizophrenia acting up. Just pretend your prescription is radiation blocking pills and reality will smooth out again.

Who else here going to watch End of Evangelion or at least listen to Komm Susser Tod while IT'S HAPPENING?

Low IQ.

What does Aariel Sharon have to do with this?

The atmosphere is actually incredibly thin and they don't just "meet" it's a gradient
Space isn't exactly a vacuum like you think it is, and the gravity caused by all the mass in one place like a planet has a greater force then the force the near 0 pressure of space can exert

T. Drunk user who's going to be a physics major

What is a magnetic field and an atmosphere?

Don't bother with them, they believe the Earth is flat because math is too hard for them.

>0 degrees
Add 273 for kelvin (most objective)
Divide by two (136.5 kelvin)
Subtract 273
It's going to be -136.5 degrees Celsius tomorrow, congratulations the whole entire world is dead

Danks bruh

you can disable fisheye is most modern gopros.

this is now a fingerbox thread

FINGERBOXFAGS GET IN HERE

Rumor has it news might break very soon on Twitter.

Yeh bruh don't forget to tell him that the temperature is low enough that particles with decent amount of mass don't have enough energy and velocity to escape

>Photoshop

Yeah, it's not like the sun burns at 15 milliondegrees Celsius which just exposes more than some lowtier clouds at sunset and sunrise.

But that doesn't explain this?

Yes it does, the clouds "behind" the sun are less dense than those "infront" of it.

I'm quoting scripture as it's happening.

What part of my post is off?

A rabbi (Yitzhak Kaduri) states that the messiah will come shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon, also naming the messiah (Jesus)
Ariel Sharon died in January 14, 2014

A little over 3 1/2 years ago (3 years and 7 months)

My post isn't going off those days though, it's informing of events currently going on prior to revelations 12, which is happening in Sept 23rd.

My post is letting you ALL know what is happening now, we are in Revelations 11.

Where as I wrong?

will we have internet then ?
i hope that when i wake up i can go to /pol on rapture day

I hope its happening

can you post a pic out your window?

>the picture is from a 3 1/2 min long video and surprise it aint a plane nigger
you're not even trying anymore huh?

Bud, I got a whole case of them in last week. Look at these babies.

That's also true faggot
You can boil water until it freezes in a vacuum you moron
Because some particles have enough energy to escape but the rest get left behind with near zero energy and freeze

Are you trolling me or are you actually retarded? I'm too intoxicated for this I just want to educate you

Nigger detected
Real white men don't freeze in a bit of cold weather

ayy

>If it's zero degrees today and it's gonna be twice as cold tomorrow... how cold will it be?
Well cold isn't really a thing, cold is just a lack of heat. A more accurate way to word the statement is it is zero degrees today and it is going to be half as hot tomorrow... However the answer to his question depends on what scale you are using. If Celsius than -136.5 degrees, if Fahrenheit than it would be -230 degrees. If either Rankine or Kelvin than you can't drop below zero so it would remain 0 degrees or just zero in the case of Kelvin.

The closest major figure whose death fits into his bullshit biblical mathemagic

If I was a nigger I'd be drinking malt liquor instead of vodka faglord

how retarded are yu for real

this habbening is being flat-earthed nwo. maybe it is real?

Nah bro cause once you put something in a vacuum it's no longer a vacuum. You dildo for balls.

he was so fat he had gravity

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
Do not try this!

le flat earth
>gotta be retarded to believe such a blatant psyop

>once you put something in a vacuum it's no longer a vacuum
WEW