CNN BTFO!

In light of Trump bringing 13K iPhone factory jobs to Wisconsin, idk how CNN can ever recover.

money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/apple-china-jobs/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o2h1S
archive.is/4KKtC
archive.is/T9S5X
youtube.com/watch?v=-XI4siKp-nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They really should just quit...

>posting links to CNN
FUck off you stupid fucking KIKES I HATE JEWS SO MUCH

How the fuck else can your read their article?

archive.is/o2h1S

It's night in Norway. He must be sleeping.

Wisconsin here.

Looking forward to this, of course we need the deportation train to step it up here in this state.
We have a massive illegals problem, not just from mexico but eastern europe and middle east.

We need to deport about about 200,000 or more people that don't belong here.

Our fucking churches keep bringing them in along side politics under the cover away from the public eye. They just pop up and appear here... I don't know how they get here but it's getting bad.

(((goldman)))

not even funny at this point

Steve Jobs literally said those jobs were never coming back.

I'm glad to see him proven wrong though.

>CNN
>recover
it wont. its ratings are lower than msnbc who was 3rd place and cnn was climbing towards toppling fox

the problem is CNN was center left and then went far left when don lemon joined. he was on headline which CNN owns but when he came to CNN they did a format change. white men needed to say they were ghey or jewish. wolf blitzer... yea thats a real jewy name you got hans...not sure how your predecessors ever avoided the ovens

Just so you outsiders know the state of wisconsin at the moment.

Happy Wisconsinite here, the state is rather pleased with this development.

archive.is/4KKtC

archive.is/T9S5X

Holding something CNN posted in 2012 against them but can't hold something Trump said in 2012-2015 or candidate Trump against him.

really makes you think

>Our fucking churches keep bringing them in
>I don't know how they get here but it's getting bad.
You just answered your own question. Churches are a huge part of the "refugee" resettlement going on.

Do you think Trump will get reelected?

Foxconn building LCD panels for fully-owned Sharp TV subsidiary, which has been BTFO on most markets except the americas
>Not Apple
>Not iPhone
>LCD tech is kill, quantum-dot or OLED is the future

Yes, keep sucking that Trump dick. Where are the Carrier jobs now?

The initial plot of land Foxconn needs for the manufacturing facility is 1400 acres, that's almost 2 and a half square miles.

Foxconn is a licensed Apple Supplier/Manufacturer.

Just to point out in my post here, notice it says.

> dairy farmers increase their wages to attract illegals

Just shows you what's going on... Wisconsin would have plenty of great paying jobs if only we deported nearly all of the illegals or non-english speaking immigrants.

>You need to read the OP

I know that churches are part of the process but I don't fully understand the full process of what's happening.

>I don't want to spend money on the robots I need to buy to keep my company afloat

youtube.com/watch?v=-XI4siKp-nU

> how robots are saving dairy
> how we are trying to circumvent paying out people decent wages but it still ends up costing us more to maintain.
> when cow feeding and shit cleaning robot fails and you have no one reliable to do the job on site

fackin lol

He must never sleep