Impeachment general

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This tranny ban is unconstitutional and is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Niggers tongue my anus

in peach trumb

This is now a 90s carrot top thread.

Say what?

Hang yourself, OP

this is the shill's worst and most desperate attempt yet

>hello, fellow Sup Forumspedes! It is I, Schlomo!

fuck off with your cringe bate honestly you new fags are fucking lame

The lady is waiting for serious responses.

Man is a genius

ROIDS?

this post made me kick my fucking dog. fuck u

Nah

>LEL LEL EPIC TROLL LULZ
nu cancer needs the gas

YES

I love Trump even more now. Girlyboys can stay at home now and we don't have to worry about hurting the poor snowflakes dressed like women.

So sliding something then. Also sage.

>Polers
This isn't even a thing.

Yes, this thread is diverting us from the important business that is going on elsewhere on Sup Forums.

kys faggotran