STONERS BTFO

STONERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Exploiting Cannabinoid-Induced Cytotoxic Autophagy to Drive Melanoma Cell Death
forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/05/30/marijuana-may-be-a-weapon-against-brain-aging-suggests-new-study/#5f1ed9d751ca
archive.is/S5sCa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Semi related, but did anyone else start getting panic attacks from smoking weed?

Why did I still get shitty grades even when I stopped smoking? I guess I'm just stupid.

That happens to a lot of people.

You should, Sessions made it a more dangerous world for you stoners.

That's your inner aryan rebelling against the toxic herbal jew being pumped into it.

People thought "reefer madness" was just propaganda.

It wasn't. Weed makes people go psychotic. It destroys motivation. It keeps people sedated.

The government was really trying to look out for us, but now we will be indoctrinated.

this happened to me last time i smoked hash

I'v had anxiety for 8 years, including cripling panic attacks, and depending on the strain weed can induce them, but I know how to control anxiety easy now i'v gone through it so long so it doesn't bother me. as soon as you stop giving anxiety power over you it releases it's grasp, so since I learned how to control it, i can get high as shit into a state that would normally have average people phoning for an ambulance cause they would be freaking out so bad

I started smoking weed the same time I started browsing /r9k/

That was two summers ago and I still feel the effects

There are few groups of people I hate more than stoners. It's not just that they promote pseudo-science or that their ENTIRE personalities revolve around the dude weed. Working in customer service for years they are by far the rudest people and have made every job I had no matter where (grocery, fast food, etc) very difficult. They are total smug smart asses who will intentionally break shit in your store and throw shit at you through the drive through windows. They also waste everybody's time by trying to play pranks on workers and make them the butt of rude jokes (and not banter by the way, because if you joke with them they get very defensive and insecure) at the expense of other customer's time. Fuck them. I hate them so much.

Once in a blue moon.

Sign you've been smoking too much

My mom always told me that there was nothing better for you than alcohol in moderation
Unless you pound it until you get addicted or drive it's not going to hurt you
I am so fucking sick of hearing Krystal telling me that weed cures cancer when all it does is kill your braincells and turns you into a sedentary welfare baby

It's strange to me though, then again it convinced me that the "dude weed makes you chill" fags are full of shit. I get anxious as fuck which is why I stopped.

Smoking weed is better than drinking alcohol because it's anti-addict and doesn't affect your health negatively. Prove me wrong

That happened to Steve Martin

Tell a stoner they are addicted or dependent on a plant and they will freak the fuck out. Lost a few friends this way.

I made one friend a $1000 bet that he couldn't give weed up for one week. He raged when I pulled out a saliva test kit to see if he would pass.

you have to smoke it more and in more public spaces until you just find it normalized and it doesnt make a pussy anymore

>quitting weed enables you to better retain information

Oh wowww. What a surprise!

>The government was really trying to look out for us
Just...

kinda, its feel weird to be high where you arent suposed too, but smoking with my friends in my yard still is awesome as in it makes me forget all daily problems for a night.

Digis confirm your (((medicine))) is your prison.

that's because your experience is with dumb people who also happen to smoke weed.

try meeting intelligent people that smoke weed and see if you have the same opinion.

>It wasn't. Weed makes people go psychotic. It destroys motivation. It keeps people sedated.
yeah only if you do it every day
if you have the back bone to keep weed as a "reward system" you will find that it does wonders on your outlook on life. piece of shit stoners who smoke every day deserve to go to jail. people who smoke every other weekend are perfectly fine.

back to leleddit faggot.

Not since Middle school when I was ignorant to marijuana and dosage/tolerance

This.
Moderation and self control make everything okay.
Don't get dependent on anything,

>prove me wrong
You're a nigger from Tunisia, Africa. You're automatically wrong

I'm not in disagreement since I smoke sometimes as well. My statement was towards STONERS, people who revolve every interest of their's around weed.
This. They have no understanding that you can make a habit and form an addiction out of any substance/ activity that has a psychoactive affect.

Weed makes people with ADHD symptoms chill. It makes everyone else paranoid.

It slows down your brain activity. If you have a lot of anxiety or your brain is always moving quick then you basically become a normal person.

If your brain is normal then you become slower than normal and often have trouble shrugging off paranoia once it sets in.

Maybe if you're a loser smoking the stuff 24/7.
I vaporize mine before bedtime.

inb4 the buttblasted stoner brigade shows up to convince us that weed is actually a miracle wonderdrug.

Won't happen. They're too busy doing dabs and having panic attacks.

I have ADHD and it made me paranoid as shit and put me further in my own head.
Come to think of it. That's probably why it messed me up. I'm in my own head enough and weed just locks me in for a while which I hate.
Supposedly CBD oil carries none of those effects though and is legal. Might just look into that.

>implying it's not
Nice try kike fucker. THC is a miracle molecule that cures inflammation, glaucoma, and thousands of other conditions. This is scientifically and physically proven. CBD oil cures cancer. No one from legal areas gives a fuck about what you Jew slaves believe about it.

>Smoke weed
>Intelligent
We lad

you had a greenout - next time don't consume so much until your tolerance levels out

Correlation causation no link no screen grabs of article weed is in titmilk
Highly estrogenic cuck

CBD or build your tolerance

THC can make you feel anxious/sick/bad if your receptors are over-stimulated, which newbies tends to overdo it and feel sick and panicy

>weed in music
>weed in movies
>weed in every college campus
>not realizing that the jews are the ones pushing weed.

Never seen such a bluepilled faggot in my life.

no because I only take a toke or two.
you stupid fucks think you need to sit down and smoke a quarter ounce in one sitting then wonder why you can't tie your fucking shoes

Did you not understand the pretext of that argument? Calling people retards over a plant makes you look like the fucking retard. Everyone knows that adult consumption of Cannabis doesn't cause mental decline, unlike with Adderall, Zoloft, Benzos, Pain Killers, Ambien, literally everything it replaces causes physical issues

It's cool, we'll just lower the requirements more.

I could smoke a quarter and function perfectly fine

>CBD oil cures cancer.
>cures cancer

lol. just lol. Maybe it's an effective treatment for certain cancers, maybe it can even slow the progress of certain cancers (not proven but possible), but it doesn't cure cancer.

also CBD oil doesn't really get you high, so you'd be fine with CBD oil being legal for medicinal purposes but banning bud/flower, right? Or do you just want medical weed so you have an excuse to get stoned?

also jews are behind the legalization of weed by popularizing it via film and music

LOL

but in all seriousness this poster is 100% correct

I smoked for about 10-15 years with no problems, then I started getting anxiety when I got high... and it eventually turned into full-blown panic attacks. That's when I decided to quit.

you have the tolerance, you had to build up to that

Jews control Tobacco, Jews Control Pharma (which makes kikes 1000X what weed ever will) why would they want to destroy these industries? They don't, retard.

It's probably a time management thing. Since they had no access to something which previously occupied a significant portion of their spare time, what they did in the time that wasn't their spare time spilled over into the new larger portion of spare time that they had.

90% of problems people have in college have to do with time management. Not kidding.

>prolly endorses nofap
Muh beautiful and precious ass cancer. Whoops there goes my dick skin. Needs more autism and brain damage and pussy cheese while I sit on my ass. People are stupid. Especially degeneracy over lords who nag and nit pick on anything fucking stupid while propping up a way of thinking that actually does any of the harm to anybody

DUDE

Go smoke some more weed and tell us how "enlightened" you are.

uhhh (((you))) have been subverted

Don't be retarded cannabis cures cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M

I have panic attacks about getting caught and arrested though... don't know what my experience would be like if I smoked in a state where it was legal.

WEE

Helps that all i do is think about controlling intake or removing all forms of womaniness and their hormones and views. From day one. Some people have high tolerances or constitutions for almost anything. As long as it's not done by their own hands. Which this isn't. Can't let the bad shit win. What do most people think secularly? Go with the opposite

LMAO

Yes it does, CBD cures cancer even in its natural untouched form.

And would I want just CBD? No. THC has 20X the anti-inflammatory effects of Ibuprophen.

Let that sink into your kike-riddled mind.

This. Smoking like a whole blunt and saying you get panic attacks is like drinking 15 shots of whiskey and saying you can't drink because it makes you puke.

where do you live? do you actually know the laws? if you live in a state where its decriminalized cops aren't going to fuck with you for a tiny ammount

>bong noises over mic

I won a ps4 in a raffle and regifted it because of this reason.

Except weed isnt a poison

Yesterday, I got so high I kind of felt bad. I also drank a ton of coffee and green tea to help me get higher though - I also ate garlic.

I read the stuff I post on here, and I got afraid to be a Christian and Nazi for a second.

What do I do if someone discovers me? I'm too weak to fight them.

>using video game voice chat and being older than 13

I live in Jersey. The weed laws here are pretty strict... I knew plenty of fuckheads on parole because they got caught with a small amount. I love weed but it just isn't worth the risk.

Replace weed with alcohol. Should we ban alcohol? Faggots.
>I think the government should have ownership of my body.
Could you be more fucking cucked?

are you fucking serious? can you link me an actual STUDY showing that weed cures cancer? Not some shitty hour long documentary on YouTube with only 100k views

>And would I want just CBD?
you wouldn't, because it's about getting high and CBD doesn't do that. medicine is just your pretext.

holy shit what the fuck crazy pills are you on i have no idea what you even mean

cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren't used to being flooded with THC and your body freaks out at first, its something you get over and comes back if you stop using cannabis all the time

You understand that many online console games, by default, have voice chat enabled?

Of course not, you're a dumbass stoner who can't think further than your next high.

its some random persons mirror of the documentary

and, sure ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Exploiting Cannabinoid-Induced Cytotoxic Autophagy to Drive Melanoma Cell Death

>Collectively, our findings suggest that THC activates noncanonical autophagy-mediated apoptosis of melanoma cells, suggesting that cytotoxic autophagy induction with Sativex warrants clinical evaluation for metastatic disease.

HUH WEIRD RIGHT????

Don't be a stupid kike, how the fuck would anyone discover you are a Nazi? No one attacks Christians in 2017 in America. Cannabis makes you paranoid if you go past your limit, but so does stimulants, not a good thing to mix.

Smoke Sativa in tiny amounts and it's like taking adderall.
Smoke indica in tiny amounts and it's like Benzos without the hangover.

If your mind is at all slowed, you smoked too much. Seasoned smokers can take one small hit and be good for a couple hours.

Nutrition and exercise are your best friends.

No crazy pills user, just the ramblings of a drug-addled brain.

I want to stop daily smoking but it's really the only thing that's been keeping me alive this past year. I have no friends or support network and my family thinks I'm a backwards crackpot conspiracy theorist for disliking Clinton. The only way I can stand to be around these people or cope with the fact that they don't know or care about what's going on in the world other than "TRUMP IS A FUCKING FASCIST COMMIE REVOLUTION WHEN" is to sedate myself constantly. The thought of going to rehab and being stuck with brainwashed Californians for a month makes me want to kill myself.

weed makes you dumb, dudester

Increase nutrition and exercise, faggot. Depending on weed like a little teenager with no parents is exactly why it has a stigma.... and that's all controlled by YOU, not THC.

No, it heals the brain you are misinformed
forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/05/30/marijuana-may-be-a-weapon-against-brain-aging-suggests-new-study/#5f1ed9d751ca

people are so brainwashed about cannabis its insane

people are dumb because they drink booze

Fake News.

Go to a church and get closer with your community and The Lord.

Nope, I can remember every dream I've had for years. Weed just makes retards more honest. Doesn't affect brain development once the brain is grown.

Archive time
archive.is/S5sCa

I mean, I don't think weed should be illegal but it is proven to make you dumber

>reddit spacing
sorry my kid. weed indeed makes you dumb. it's science

People are not mice. That study was done on MICE. Find me a study showing that weed cures cancer IN HUMANS. Dipshit stoner.

>Food in music
>Food in movies
>Food in every college campus
>Not realizing that the Jews are the ones pushing food
Not even agreeing with other user, but you're retarded user.

>equates food to weed

Stoners, everyone.

As of yesterday I'm done with weed. Time to man up.

Nope, it's not science. Cannabis slows Parkinson's and MS brain decline. Facts. It stops cluster headaches. Eliminates speech impediments in a significant portion of sufferers with those issues.

You have no science. And you don't even know what Reddit spacing is, that guys links wouldn't be separated by a line break.

He used a little something called
>FORMATTING

>Cucked weedlord white knights a plant

next he's going to talk about how alcohol is bad and everyone should be a prohibitionist like him

>weed indeed makes you dumb

there is this chemical monsanto has patented and isolated that repairs neural pathways, you plebs could never afford it

Everybody eats. Everybody MUST eat. Not everyone smokes weed. Weed is not food. Why do stoners always use the worst analogies?

>Equates weed with Jews.
lol

>Stoners, everyone.
I already stated I don't agree with other user, how does my post make me a stoner you niggerfaggot?

This

Here are some things that also "make you dumber" when done instead of studying. Let's ban them too.

-Television
-Movies
-Video Games
-Internet
-Fiction books
-Alcohol

>facts
sorry my kid but weak correlational data is not a fact :^)

>Why do stoners always use the worst analogies?
Why do morons always make wild implications?

are you kidding me it took them until 2016 to even do that study pharma has been doing everything to stop this kinda shit because its real
how bout?
>watch documentary and form your own opinion

you still seem to be under the impression that mice brains are the same as human brains. Maybe yours is, but not all of ours are.