Atlanta spends $200K on rainbow crosswalk

>this is where your tax dollars go to
>the government will get away with this

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/atlanta-spends-200k-on-rainbow-crosswalk.html

how long til /ourguy/ fucks it up?

Adolf, help us all.

I dont think we have any of /our guys/ in the shit hole named atlanta

The nigs will take care of it for us.

Atlanta bro here. A fucking waste of our money for a nonstandard, non NHSTA approved useless crosswalk. I can't wait until Kasim goes to jail for bribery and corruption charges.

This is not D.O.T. compliant for pedestrian safety. It also discriminates against the visually impaired that rely on the standardization of traffic markings thus violating the ADA.

BLATANT CORRUPTION

YOU BETTER FUCK THAT SHIT UP

These bigoted white males better include a black stripe in the road.

kinda rare.

how though? how do you spend that much on paint?

Who cares, only niggers live in Atlanta.

No wonder the city's called Faglanta

they should paint stone mountain in rainbow or at least project it onto it

it goes in the pockets of the government officials, not the paint

So we are messing this up when?

Negative. It's far better to point out how fucking retarded it is.

Midtown bro here. I couldn't give a fuck what these fags do on there own time, but I am also pissed about this bullshit spending.

>mfw last time they did this, guys from Kennesaw came in there trucks and did burnouts on it

It messes itself up every time, especially on any busier or larger streets - i.e. anywhere there's a sidewalk in the first place because big ass trucks roll through and destroy it in a few days, let alone normal people driving on it so much.

>not building a monument to honor the original Stonewall Riot

Fucking Shitlanta

Had to have come from a private donor.
They wouldn't honestly spend that much tax payer money on something so worthless, would they?

>Taxes ur the price of civilizashun

FHA specifies the following in the MUTCD:

Everything inside 285 must be nuked.

Last time it was painted it was $20k... As I've pointed out to everyone, they could repaint it 10 FUCKING TIMES for the process of the thermoplastic. I could care less what those dudes do, but sweet Christ $200k could have gone literally anywhere else

>$150,000 to contract a contractor to contract a sub-contractor to paint rainbow sidewalks for $40,000 dollars for overhead, regulation compliance and $10,000 dollars for supplies and workers salaries with union dues.

Gotta love those $500.00 shovels and brushes.

MUTCD is based on the 'Green Book' guidelines too. This violates so many federal laws. People get run over almost daily in Atlanta and they make safety a game?

Who /SafetySquad/ here?

Go out in the middle of the night and spray paint it black.

bump

I passed by it during my vacation there last month, it doesn't even look good. It's exactly as boring as it sounds like which makes it retarded for that price, with no thematic flow surrounding it.

government corruption by atlanta politicians

And claim you did it because #BlackLivesMatter and that white/fag sidewalks are racist!

Moar liek who /dot/

I've driven over it a few times, and I'm pretty sure that the whole area around it is filled with gay bars and a lot of the rich gays in the city live nearby.

>I'm just walking home with this 25gal barrel of black paint.
>Oops I dropped it.