Transgenders BTFO'd

>Trump has announced transgenders are now banned from U.S. military, pentagon has sinced stopped accepting applications from trannys

BOOM. #MAGA

source;
politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/trump-bans-transgender-people-from-serving-in-military.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM
mattbaileylaw.com/2017/07/26/president-trumps-transgender-ban-is-constitutional/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Good.

Bump for Trump.

>military making the logical decision of keeping the mentally unstable from joining because they'll cobain themselves the second they get a rifle
>outrage
(((politics)))

bump

This is going to be a shitstorm

bump

I don't understand why any of you think this is good. I want as many fags and trannies on the front line to distract the enemy, and take the first line of fire while the real soldiers hang back. Basically human shields for the real soldiers.

"Traps ARE gay, in fact, they are GAY AF"
~ Donald Trump

They would probably take all the comfy non combat jobs.

>Prevents trannies from dying in combat
>lefties claim he's not lgbt friendly

There are non combat jobs in the military

trannies dont go to war you fucking mongo. like said

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
WH user SAID HAPPENING TONIGHT AND TRANSGENDER IS DISTRACTION

PRAISE KEK

stop ruining my fun

>gotta look down your pants first

-Donald J. Trump

Traps have always been gay.

>slide thread

see that's where you're wrong. trump banning trannies is anything but a fucking slide thread you shill

>raise military spending
>libs chimp out
>lower military spending
>libs chimp out

this made my day

LGBTQQIP2SAA BTFO

Yeah but you still can't be mentally ill to do those jobs. And a majority of those jobs help to make sure the soldiers om the front line don't fucking die.

Intelligence, mechanics, even the guys who simply record what equipment goes where are all valuable to ensure that the Military doesn't fuck up, and end up having mass casualties. And if Trannies take those jobs, and are more concerned about their sexuality than making sure they do their job right, eventually it's all gonma go to shit.

i made this just for you
nigger

>btfo
>normies go and get to die fighting Russia and China
>trannies get to survive and cuck the normies
>you just need to say you're a girl(male)
best stock up on those HRT pills

in case you for got how much of a nigger you are

Military trans ftm here. Trump is a fucking pussy.

>666
>Mark of the beast.

Burn in hell.

Can somebody please answer me how they dilate on the battlefield

Get mad while I fight for your freedom shill

Devils trips, rot in hell faggot.

>Inb4 media interviews the military next month and finds out Trump's support in the military increased after the trans ban

Calling it

You aren't fighting for shit dumbass, I have my own weapons for that. Go die in a jewish war please.

>little faggot is upset

Cut your dick off, shovel out some insides, take a medication to prevent healing, call it your "period".....YAH COMBAT READY!

>waaaahhhhhh
Can't hear you fatty

Can't we just tie them to the outside of the planes, tanks, humvees and us them as protective shields?

Fuck off, freak.

Too much of a pussy to actually serve and be proud of your country loser

Even if I were fat, fat people can lose weight, you can never stop being a mentally unstable fuckup with a mangled dick.

serious question; what does he mean with costs of trannies in the military?

Can trannies be on even more suicide watch than they already are for being trannies?!

>mentally fuckup
Oh that is rich. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Go back to bed kid

Tactical neo-vagina dilators are expensive

It's a very low cost. Military spends more on solider's erectile dysfunction more

transgenders are pretty much gay people if you really think about it

Our toilet seats cost hundreds of thousands of dollars a piece. The extra bathrooms alone would crush the budget.

He means the payment for their surgeries, the forced training of diversity and having to retrain every single military instructor to fit the needs of these mentally deranged faggots. It takes a lot of medical work to be that fucked up, hence why 41% of these "people" try to kill themselves.

Sure thing faggot, go suck a dick in a Wendy's bathroom or something. Glad Trump kicked your mentally disabled ass the fuck out.

I think it has to do with medication both hormones and the dialation one. Why not let people in with asthma then? Its about in miliatary you can be deployed to remote locations or you can't. Transgender opens up a whole new set of medications you need to be able to get anywhere in world 24/7.

Very happy Trump did this. Military should be focused on killing and winning wars. You want to serve your country become a teacher or something else.

The bulk of that actually goes to veterans with PTSD but ok.

but that's a real medical condition not some deluded fantasy.

Yeah if a gay person cut their dick off or stapled their pussy shut. The LGB movement could have been a lot bigger than it was without the T. They are all fucked in the brain but the libshits really pushed fag acceptance hard and got it through to the masses, but cutting your fucking dick off is not normal, and will never be, fuck these faggots.

People serving in the military get free health insurance for life.

So basically............ America does have universal health care, you just have to serve your country first. That's want liberals don't want to do. They want to receive, but not give.

If trannies join the military, they can get expensive surgeries, medical treatment, psychological treatment, and pills for life all funded by the taxpayers.

they don't get that on deployment. People with dripping holes where their penis used to be can't be deployed to remote locations. Its no different than not letting people join with asthma

> meanwhile in sweden, Swedish Railways national company launches literal old tranny in TRAIN commercial (video)
youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM
you couldnt make this shit up

Could you imagine being at a remote COP with a tranny. You go weeks without bathing and they would have to dilate for 4 hours a day right next to you. There is no way that open wound wouldn't get horribly infected.

trannies =/= traps

Yeah you're a man. A wo-man. With a fucking disgusting inside out mangled bloody vagina. Why don't you kill yourself already, larping cuck?

They don't know I'm trans dumbass.
I'm stealth. Keep whining faggot

Person with trans mental illness must be shot for good of regeime.

I need to do some research but I bet you if you have one of those wound vaginas you can't be deployed. No fucking way. LIke you said it would make a bad situation a nightmare. Hence the logical ban.

Cool, hope you get deployed and brained by a sand nigger.

Lol you cucks are so pathetic

serious question, whats the fucking difference, faggot?

one kept the penis one didn't. I believe trap kept the penis.

Already been deployed twice and it hasn't happened yet

>claims to fight for our freedom
>won't list details and what tour the abomination has done.

Don't steal valor when you've already stolen a gender.

Well guess third times the charm then faggot.

both are mentally ill faggots still, there's no difference other than one mentally ill faggot chose to cut off a part of their body. Just because it happened to be the penis makes no fucking difference.

Hi Kim

Disassociative identity is a mental illness and people who are mentally ill don't serve the military. Trump has a point. kek

I am on your side. But I support keeping the penis. The surgery to cut of your dick and make a fake vagina is totally barbaric. I think it should be outlawed. But that makes me the monster because I don't want to see people fuck up their sexual and waste organs permanently.

I love Trump!

Gender dysphoria faggots and their apologists will probably have to be gassed.

Traps are basically indistinguishable from actual women and crossdress just because they feel like it but don't believe they are women. Trannies are ugly and believe they are women trapped in a man's body.

user is dumb, a trap is a preop tranny that perfectly passes as a woman but has a dick. Hence the term. They do exist but its mostly a term that exists in otaku circles because:

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Holy shit this made my shitty day a ton better.

Anyone want to go see the tumbler reactions?

i understand to a degree being barred from direct combat

but why all forms of service?

transgender cant be a fucking pencil pusher?

It's the military, not the cabaret.

I was so pissed when I showed to work and I heard about it. I would have faked being sick to mine salt all day if I new it was going down today.

Even if I did you still won't believe me.
I know how you cucks operate

Ok so you're full of shit. Thanks for posting on/pol/ blueshare.

mattbaileylaw.com/2017/07/26/president-trumps-transgender-ban-is-constitutional/

Transgenders are too unstable for security clearances.

Trannies are inversions of the natural order and should be shunned.

There is no job in the military were you are unable to serve in a remote deployed area. You can say well work in an admin role but even those people are expected to be deployed when needed. And its a bitch getting transgender meds to a remote location. If you want a job that has no risk of going to combat you shouldn't join military.

>transgender cant be a fucking pencil pusher?

They already cut their pencils off, now they're just dilator pushers.

>Trannies are inversions of the natural order and should be shunned.
No they're mentally ill and need to be treated.

>when I showed to work

>MFW

ITT: pussies who whine about people who serve in the military

Spend defense funds on military, not reassignment surgery.
Besides, how can you trust someone who doesn't even know what they are to be able to handle being under fire.

whoops! sorry about my typo everyone! Thanks for taking time to point out the typo friend.

this

I Don't think excluding 0.4% of the population from military service, even less of which actually want to serve (renst just want to whine about it) constitutes as 'lowering military spending'

I'm loving how these trannies who are already serving are threatening to sue and talking shit about how they'd like to see Trump make them leave. Like nigga the military kicks people out all the fucking time, even for doing nothing wrong. I've seen people booted simply because someone THOUGHT they had some spice on them. Right now they're booting out perfectly good marines that had naked pictures of sluts. They have no issue kicking your faggot ass out tomorrow.

I served. I think people who don't know how complicated it is to have a separate barracks, require a catalog of meds to go anywhere in world, and cater to people who are a majority mental unstable have never served in the military

I don't let my trans shit get in the way. My service to my country comes first

Relax dude they're still on the mentally ill list. Not in Denmark though.