America has a rich diverse history of transgendered overcoming white cis patriarchal order...

America has a rich diverse history of transgendered overcoming white cis patriarchal order. Fighting against Trump is no different.

We will win!

Sage

Where's the history lesson for literally every president except Obama? None of them let trannies in either.

god damn these faggots and their dissonance

>crossdressers are now being considered "trannies"

>woman dresses up as a man to fight in a war
>transgender
all of my reeee

>Tfw your country never allowed it
>no one bitches about it
got on my level, Americucks

>be woman
>be proud patriot
>want to fight for your side of the country
>disguise yourself as man to fight
>only legacy is as example against DRUMPFY's administration

Guess those trannies were on the wrong side of history.

I know this is b8, but i'm saging so no bump. Thought i might as well put this out there for the fags that don't know.

No, those people were not transgender. What you're referring to is crossdressing, however back then women didn't do it to be oversexualized degenerate zombiefuckers like folks do today.

Back then, females were not allowed to serve the military; however there was a number of women who wanted to serve on the battlefield anyways. The only battlefield roles they might get is cooking and medical shit in camps and what not, but some did indeed want to fight.

The women with the desire to fight would then pretend to be men, disguising themselves as men, and would go out of their way to keep their real identity a secret so they could fight alongside other soldiers in the civil war.

Transgender individuals being in the military is less a "phobe" thing and more of a strategic and safety measure. Men that cut off their dicks to be trannies have the serious issue that they now have an easily-infected, constantly trying to heal, gaping wound that discharges all kinds of nasty shit between their legs. Keyword; easily infected. This would result in unecessary, and rather unsavory deaths and casualties on the battlefield.

Nextly, transgenderism is, indeed, a mental illness. Gender Dysphoria. People with illnesses as simple as penut allergies can't serve; so why the fuck should a self-mutilating, medical bill skyrocketing delusional fuck serve?

Transgenders are also extremely unstable and emotional. VERY few i have seen, in person or otherwise, have shown the necessarily ability to keep oneself composed enough to handle the job of a soldier. The one that i did see keeping their cool eventually went fucking crazy.

Also, they tend to kill themselves. Wasted bullet. I'd imagine friendly fire incidents could occur from that; murder suicides, you know?

>"Gotta kill them evil evil nazi 'phobes!

Tl;Dr fuck off OP you're a stupid short sighted shithead

THEY DRESSED AS MEN TO FIGHT, THEY WANTED TO FIGHT IN THE WAR, THEY WERENT TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude women were dressing up like men to fight in the civil war but they were not Tran is just cross dressing. Cause news flash it was a way to fight for there right to be soliders. This is just women fighting oppression not LGBT nonsense

Not saying penut allergies are a mental illness. Could'a worded this better, but to sum up what i'm trying to say is, illnesses, mental or physical, that can cause problems for someone out performing military service is hazard that has to be eliminated

Dude all these radical social changes we're pushing actually aren't changes at all because society has always been that way lmao
t. Liberals

That isn't transgender. That's like saying Mulan is a transgender movie. Those women went back to their traditional roles after.

Are you pro slavery too?

>Some children have lied about their age to fight in wars in the past

Stop ageism! Admit child soldiers into the armed forces!

>crossdressing = transgender
Please let this be real. Washpo just fucked themselves.

kek

Fag

Mulan's going to become a transgender hero, and they'll completely ignore that after she returned from the war, she became a devoted housewife and mother. Of course, the Chinese legend is now Disneyfied too