Is Chipotle kill?

Is Chipotle kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/07/26/news/companies/chipotle-sick/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they'll figure it out eventually and i'll buy that stock dirt cheap

tfw to spicy for white people.

im pretty sure norovirus is intentionally released into the public once a year to kill off frail old people

i cant prove it but it sounds plausible

mcdonalds planting this shit to boost their stock, fucking odd this shit happens when their stocks are starting to recover and profits are back up.

Fucking ODD TO ME.

Their logo is literally the boy lover logo. They are def involved in pizza shit

this

chipotle serves millions and millions each year. 200 get food poisoning? i'll take those odds over my own kitchen

its fucking shit and run by a jew

I've thought the same thing as well.

I thought the same thing. I wonder how low it can go.

This happens literally every year. It happened in my state a couple years back. The ingredients they use are tainted. Usually spinach or the like because the illegals picking it shit in the fields and go right back to picking your veggies.
They truly need to learn to poo in loo.

>eat at Chipotle
>get norovirus
Talk about getting the total Mexican cuisine experience, eh?

Isn't this the proper full Mexican food experience?

They hire a bunch of hipsters. Is this really a surprise to anyone?

we some funny guys, user.

NOROVIRUS IS FROM HUMAN MEAT

This is just the issue with open air places in general.

Please tell me this is not true

>deeblyconcern.jpg

norovirus is most commonly spread through fecal contamination.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

Chipotle endorses sodomy often

there's a pretty clear connection here

that guy making your burrito? He just had his fist up another guy's ass in the storage room.

I have never eaten there and never will

Food cuck here

They probably got fucked by a rival company again. The last major outbreak they figured out that some dude from a rival company had direct access to a Chipotle distribution center, and also had access to a virus that is only engineered in specific labs (not just out in the field). Which was the virus they found in the food. The case got really quiet for a bit then I think they settled out of court.

Chipotle actually has really cheap humanely raised meat and great produce. And has been pushing that into the market effectively, making competition who have repeatedly said that economically its not feesable look really bad. And also hurting their meat sales, as most chains also are in bed with the meat industry. Chipotle doesn't buy the same kind of meat, they get it from other newer sources. So lobbyists from either/or companies try to fuck with Chipotle, including releasing virus's into the population to make Chipotle look dirty.

Funny thing is the more it all comes from centralized distribution kitchens and mass production purveyors, the shittier the food quality will be overall (IE, more like all other fast food companies), every instance of food borne illness will reflect more negatively on the company as a whole, and every instance will be larger and a bigger scandal.

Those are just the cases where a person actually gets ill.

Wash. Your. Produce.

Seriously. They wipe their asses and then go directly to picking your food.

I like Chipotle, but it's so fucking expensive.

Hopefully this causes them to drop their prices to retain customers.

It's like almost $8 for a burrito.

ill stick with my deliciou taco bell thx

Yeah, authentic Mexican cuisine always beats out that Americanized black bean stuff.

why do ppl still keep buying food from them?

chipotle is fucking garbage

taco bell is a million times better in every way

the only reason people eat at chipotle is to tell people they ate chipotle

t. chipotle marketing manager

they dont have proper food precautions

>had access to a virus that is only engineered in specific labs
>releasing virus's into the population to make Chipotle look dirty.
>flag
You are so fucking stupid it actually made me angry.

Tell that to Chi-chi's.

They only hire Mexicans, what do they expect. I'm not proud of this but after college I just needed any job and I actually applied there. I'm sure i was the only one with a degree and 9+ years experience working at restaurants but I wasn't part of la raza so I didnt get called back

TACO BELL WINS
TACO BELL WINS
TACO BELL WINS

>norovirus

man that was not a fun xmas of 2015
norovirus kills you by making you want to kill yourself, it's such a fucking shitty (literally) disease holy fuck.

>buying overpriced rat meat from diseased turd worlders

hope they tbqh famalam

The last time I ate at Chipolte, I bit into the taco with their beef which they call "barbacoa"

I felt like I bit into a really hard piece of rubber. I opened the taco to find this inside. Never went back. It was literally a piece of pure fat that was as big as the entire taco!

pic attached

Straight up ate it today and idgaf. It was tasty and I'm not dead just yet. Blame the niggers in NoVA for not taking care of their restaurant. Shitty GM's cause this to happen and should be canned immediately for not cleaning the goddamn floor and walk in every night along with taking care of the meat that's supposed to be immediately frozen after close.

t. former chipotle employee

I would be fine with that.

ive never eaten there

>chipootle

Why do americans eat this crap?

Chipotle's sucked fucking dog ass for a while now. Can anyone explain this recent drop in quality?

Its intentionally released into Chipotles' supply chain because they named the GMO jew. They refuse to use GMO and actively oppose it, while their business continues to grow and harm the marketshares of shitholes like taco bell and mcdonalds that serve chemical gruel for food.

Corporate sabotage.

hahaha
under rated post

Source please

RIP Rich Piana

Nah wife works in food safety and she seems to think this is indicative of multiple bad systems. Different suppliers, different illnesses, different locations. Basically points to a total breakdown. If some Mexican wiped his ass with your lettuce the Mexican making your burrito would just drown it in sauce and serve it up hot.

we have a better joint around here called Freebird's. Chipotle is like a fresh diaper after that

>frail old people
So in other words, McCain and McConnel voters?

>chipotle dindu nuffin
>flag

Idk not comparing it to other Tex Mex mid level fast food restaurants, I just remember it used to be more flavorful and employees used to give more of a shit and were better at wrapping burritos. It's like they just stopped caring about quality.

>eat (((chipotle)))
>get kuru
what did they mean by this?

>I could become deathly ill? But the burrito is only $4 now!

I thought that was a soggy tortilla from the picture

No. I ate it yesterday, I ate it today, and lets be honest, I'll probably eat it tomorrow. The worst I've ever had it a "Chipoo-poo" which literally is just a soft stool that smells like McDonalds....

Been eating Chipotle in denver & c springs since 2003. And I'll eat it till I die. If you think qdoba is better? Dig your own grave faggot

last time I went there it was two nigger faggots preparing the food. No wonder there is always disease in that place. I've never been back.

chipotle's food has fucking sucked for 6 years now. they grew too fast and quit focusing on quality or training.

used to love chipotle, now their food is inedible overly-salted garbage. Go to literally any other mexican fast food joint, they have better food, even fucking Qdoba.

No, I bit into it, and it felt like Rubber and spit it out in one large piece (couldnt bite through it) back onto the tin foil they wrap their tacos in.

Took a picture due to outrage. Showed the taco to the guy upfront who didnt even care. Just said sorry.

It was just a GIANT piece of pure fat in the taco.

>wants to eat mexican food
>doesn't want fat

choose one faggot

HIROOOOOOOOOO

McDonald's owns Chipotle dumbass

No they don't you absolute retard. Try google next time you fucking degenerate.

McDonald's bought a portion of their stock in 1998 held a majority in 2005, and divested shortly after. They own none now.

That will feed you for half the day.

Except they literally dont. They used to have a controlling stake in the company but have since entirely divested all assets from chipotle. Chipotle is not owned by any parent corporation.

Thats probably why mcdonalds is so fucking salty. The company they once owned is now a massive competitor and is destroying the business model theyve used for decades. People are willing to pay more for quality, non factory farmed meat, and non GMO veggies. Mcdonalds isnt willing to supply this because it wouldnt be profitable under their current model.

This food poisoning stuff is straight up corporate sabotage. The aim is to force chipotle to stop using their private supply system of quality foods and use the same chemical garbage as everyone else. God forbid people have a choice.

Why is this news? I piss out of my asshole every time I eat Taco Bell. Nobody ever cries about Taco Bell getting people sick.

What the fuck is up with chipotle? They pretty make people sick every year

>Hey there, fellow 4Channers!

Stop pooping in the cilantro, Mexico!

kek
>That will feed you for half the day.
That with that flag.

>translation: my wife is a sandwich artist

Qdoba WINS!
Qdoba WINS!
Qdoba WINS!

>Chipotle constantly infects their customers with diseases
>Still won't lower their prices

Fun fact: CDC says people eating out get more sick often from dirty vegetables than dirty meat so whenever you invite a woman out and see her just order the salad, tell her don't and order her a steak, instead, and tell her that her stomach will thank you later.

/thread

holy shit.

I'd rather pay for that bitch to eat a $9 Caeser vs a $24 steak

>expensive mexican food

waste of money

spic food should be cheap

As opposed to having to take her to a hospital later where the cost could buy you 5 steaks?

shame, i like their burritos a lot tbqh

F

thas racis B . authentic mexican food makes you sick. ery one knows this

T H I S

The people I've seen working there are a step above carnies. A small step.

It's industrial sabotage. Can't have a big popular fast food chain rail against GMO foods.

Good thing I don't eat that fake shit.

I wonder (((who))) might have large stakes in Yum Brands?

This.

I find it INCREDIBLY strange and way too coincidental that Chipotle is constantly the chain that has all these health issues. There's no fucking way they would keep allowing this shit to happen knowing that it will ruin their rep and lose them business.

I've been eating it.

I went yesterday, noticed there was basically no line at the one in rittenhouse and figured they must have had an outbreak. Figured this would be the best time to go because it means no lines, and if you play the numbers, odds are I wont get something from it.

Like many other anons, I chock this up to sabotage. Chipotle might force the entirety of the food industry to use better quality ingredients that are more expensive. Can't have that, so big chains that serve literal garbage like Taco Bell and McDonald's are trying to sabotage Chipotles business. I'm going to go buy two Chipotle burritos right now because fuck McShit

It was never that good, our standard in takeout has just exploded.

qdoba's not as good. The only thing qdoba has over chipotle is they have queso, so you can get nachos.

You're missing the obvious. It's not that Chipotle has more health problems than other food service chains, it's that those health problems are more widely reported on.

Since this happened in Sterling, VA, odds are around 100% that a dirty Guatemalan or Salvadoran spic that has no clue about importance of hand-washing. Oh look, I was right: money.cnn.com/2017/07/26/news/companies/chipotle-sick/index.html

barbacoa means barbecue, amigo :^)

Yeah, the meat gets cooked. Anything nasty that gets on it will likely get killed off shortly before it's served.

With veggies, it's anything it's touched before making it toy your plate better have been washed thoroughly.

Fuck I just ate chipotle tonight in nc

Am I kill?

>living in NC

You're already dead.

Just ate at Chipotle yesterday. Hopefully I get it so that I have a good excuse to die