HAPPENING IN NYC

YAAAS

all of those shits would kill themselves if they were drafted

#vitiligolivesmatter

Liberals unironically wanting to join the military. wtf is going on?

>expecting reason from Liberals

>WHY CANT WE BE GOOD GOYIM AND DIE FOR ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST!? OPPRESSION!!! RESIST!!!

I know. My mistake.

#TransRace #RaceFluid Nigga can't even figure out what his gender or skin color should be.

What the fuck happened to America? Even only 20 or so years ago it seemed to be a hub of masculinity that Europeans would look at and have to begrudgingly admit that you guys were probably slightly more manly than us. Now you're just a bunch of literal fucking faggots.

we a new draft our daughters campaign.

"Trump, Draft our Trannies NOW"
The Front lines need our lgbt to die first for America.

Damn if only a big bomb went off at that event....

>"it doesn't cost that much, so who cares if it's a waste?"
Fucking leftists. It would cost almost nothing for the gubment to give me free housing and food, so where my gibs at? ooga booga
WHAT DO YOU MEAN MONEY DOESN'T COME FROM TREES

the Soros buses just rolled in huh?

Legit, why was this decision made? I'm not saying it was a bad decision, but surely they knew this would make a shit ton of people angry.

because maybe they have an actual good reason instead of just wanting to please the public or not

It's really about making everything like the '50s again, the good part of the '50s. Not the whole desegregating thing, that was a mistake.

>retards shitting themselves in a blue city
say it isn't so

It's just Jew York

lack of an actual enemy to challenge ourselves against, namely the USSR

You sound so pathetic it's saddening for this board. You shouldn't do things because it makes people angry? Why don't you stop being a little racist my man? This society is soooooo great isn't it?

Wait but how many trans people are in the military? That's 6 million buckaroos, what do they have to show for it?

Because Mattis is cutting the fat, also convenient smoke screen while work can get done behind the scenes

implying any of them were going to sign up anyway.

I'd also like to know.

Then maybe these reasons could be explained?

They are sliggity slaying it! Dondolf Trumpler doesn't stand a chance going against the real people if America and the right side of history!

At least he doesnt have to worry about being shot since he's part white

SLAY QUEEN

the black protester didn't steal anything for a few days.

>when bastards like that get the blessing and Uncle Ruckus is still deprived of what he deserves.

I think everyone who wants to die in a war for Israel should be allowed to.

But yes, this really is just a political distraction.

Look at that blue shirt bitch's smug fucking face

The self-righteousness is unbelievable

I wish someone would punch her in her fucking bitch face

Yeah because you shouldnt give machine guns to people with severe mental health issues

Trannies only join for the free healthcare so they can mutilate their genitals even more. And besides trannies dont ever choose combat MOS positions in the military. Dumbasses that know nothing about the military automatically assume if your in the military, your going to see combat. The picture faggot OP posted proves it. They no nothing about the military. Those degenerates just say they "served" when all they did was some paperwork. The only combat those faggots saw was the terrible traffic on the way to their desk job. Its like saying you were part of the best baseball team in the nation. Only to be just a bat boy.

but they are voting against our freedoms

I suggest we draft all these people immediately.
Isn't that what they want?

destroy babylon

I just went to WAPO and read the comments on their "tranny ban"

The comments saying Trump is wrong for doing this has 1000s of likes. Have you Americans lost your fucking minds?

Russia and China must be laughing at the state of the feminised American military. What a god damn joke.

1/1000 of $600,000,000,000 is $600,000,000. Are these fag enablers fucking retarded.

>I wish someone would punch HER in her fucking bitch face
With that jaw line and those wide shoulders, might be a HIM

Lawmakers came to the White House and asked him to support cutting funding for transgender surgeries for troops because it might get in the way of funding for other shit like the Wall

Trump responded by banning all transgenders from serving

>People who are neither transexual, nor have served in the military protesting

Why do they care?

Holy shit, WHanon was right again! Can't wait for tomorrow.

>Yeah because you shouldnt give machine guns to people with severe mental health issues
Nigger, 'dis America.

Wrong. it's "it".

I think we've just flat out lost our moral compass. We threw it away into a hole, and threw away the key to that hole. Honestly i knew people like styx stay muh morals. But honestly think about. Most of the west in general has low moral and fucked up morals.

In all honesty i just think we've damned ourselfs for the west. And now were going to hell. I really hope a meteorite the size of brazil just ends us. PLS JUST FUCKING END US IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT ALL THERE ARE NO MORALS LEFT HERE!

1% of 1/1000 so 1/100000, $6,000,000
Still I would like to know how many are serving. Mostly I would like to know how much is being coughed up for the meds and surgeries and recovery time (do they get payed while on medical leave?).

lol that img COMPLETELY sums it up

trans are attention whores, because they want men to fuck up... but men don't wanna fuck em.

They're crazy and should be ignored, for the most part.

Get out of work, pretend you're fighting for something, possibly hook up with some like-minded well-hung individuals who will share your holes and give you free weed

You've never protested before?

Their getting booted from the military was only worth a tweet from Trump, LEL

#Whenyoudontstealforanhour

I stand corrected by a fucking leaf. But still give a "man" a gun with a suicide rate of 40% in the middle of a war zone. Not a good idea.

Pfft HA! They don't want to join the military they just want something to complain about.

NY is probably their home base.

You should just let go of your "morals" and come out and protest for the rights of the "oppressed"

All american citizens are Americans and must have equal treatment under the law and equal opportunity to serve in the military.

If you do not accept that, you are fundamentally un-American. More so than a transexual muslim that abides by the constitution.

Holy shit! If there is a military recruiter on here. Get out there with a booth and start recruiting all those "pro military" liberals.

Besides, your golden era is not the 50's. Your golden era is the 1910's and 1920's.

But being trans is a mental illness so i have no reason to join these freaks :/

there is no equal right to serve in the military.

even being asthmatic is enough to get you declined and turned away, so expecting people who pump themselves up with hormones and require constant dilation of a open, bleeding wound is absurd.

Hand bags and high heels are the US military's secret weapon.

>resist what?

the draft?

I thought the libshits were against the army?

Did Trump actually do it? Did he make liberals want to join the army?

They all kill themselves regardless

Good 2500 servicemembers versus the other 1.6 million who are not faggots and dont need the govenment to stipulate and pay them thousands of dollars to be mentally ill

wow scaring off the tourists

so brave !!!! yass queenzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's protesting for trannies. It's turning him white. Don't tell the rest or they'll all get on that bandwagon.

poor victim of evil white melanin harvesters

>you've never protested before

No. Seems rather silly.

Banning trannys is tactical
If trannys went to war, you could just cut off their hormone supply line and wait it out.

Less than even 2% they are litterally bowing to the smallest minority

Ever see a transgender talk about how they want to join the military? me neither. Honestly who wants to fucked their body with surgery then go through military training?

>Soros signs.

Fake protest

Someone was fast to print tons of signs for everyone to hold up.

Sup Forums is a mental illness

Big distraction

The elite won't see it coming because everyone is preoccupied looking at muh trannies

where the fuck is the livestream?

I have no problem with these fucks joining the military the U.S war machines need body's for the meat grinder

I like how Trump distracts lefty tards with shit like this, just before he guts them, so they don't even notice. Just like with Kate's law.

Can't wait for National Chicken Tenders Day

Can't really argue with that,desu. I'd say that the internet as a whole is perpetuating mental illness

Nothing pisses me off more than a leftist who wraps themselves in the American flag when it's most convinient.

>nyc
>faggots

Shocking report.

65% of my country needs to be in mass graves.

Being a tea sucking limey is a mental illness.

Do they not realize he's at the White House?

Why can't New York just be New Amsterdam again already? I want to be separated by these fuck heads.

Someone who doesn't want to pay for that shit themselves.

>Fighting for freedoms
The military hasn't done that in so long.

If they did they would be doing it on our own soil against these zionists.

This

I don't get it. Do liberals want to see even more tranny lives wasted on neocon interests?

You really can't help by admire what the jews have been able to do to a traditionally anti-war/anti-globalist voting bloc

Washington Post is majorly anti-Trump, it's no surprise that comments hating him would have the most upvotes.

The question is, is he just turning white or is he nearly completed his transition to black?

I could easily see this as just being a distraction. There weren't that many tranies in the military to begin with so thia is literally a non-problem, and they had to have known this would have caused a huge outrage. Keep your eyes open people.

What happened?

They don't want to join. They're there to put virtue signalling over military efficacy.

He said something minor but interesting will start in trump's twitter today (I'm assuming this is it), and that while connected to what's going to happen tomorrow, tomorrow is when the real happening happens.