Its happening!

Holy shit WH Insider user was right!

BTFO Democraps!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clintons-2016-campaign/?utm_term=.f4325c88718f
archive.is/NVkW2
washingtonexaminer.com/firm-that-created-russian-dossier-on-trump-facing-increased-scrutiny/article/2627108
twitter.com/unstuckin_time/status/882673564662607872
imgur.com/a/F7Xuz
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Link?

Source or fuck off.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clintons-2016-campaign/?utm_term=.f4325c88718f

>Democrats, lacking the votes to stop the amendment, expressed their amazement at the Republican push. “This is the most astonishing moment I’ve ever experienced in the Judiciary Committee,” said Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.). “To take a question about the firing of James B. Comey and turn it into a question about Hillary Clinton? The chairman has left the room. Justice has left this room. Common sense has left this room. A lot of stuff has left this room, and maybe never entered it.”

Run them through an archive
archive.is/NVkW2

bump. Great news!

HAPPENING

Her corporate masters will nip this in the bud.

Jail her.

OH BUT INVESTIGATING TRUMP FOR NOTHING IS FINE
FUCK DEMOCRATS
YOU CAT SPELL DEMOCRAT WITHOUT RAT

A shinning light of hope.

I don't get excited for house or senate "probes" or investigations. Its just political grand standing.

Call me when FBI or DOJ is involved.

Agree user, but this isn't even it lol

I won't rest until we find out the secret truth about Benghazi... jk kill yourself repuke

He said we would get a small happening at night leading into tomorrow.

It could be this, it could be fusion being tied to Russia. Not sure how much has come out on the fusion story yet.

Thank you fellow noranon for being strong like a rock

archive.is/NVkW2
Can confirm this is genuine and from today

House Judiciary Committee votes to probe Comey and Clinton’s 2016 campaign
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.
“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”
The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.
“There appears to be deliberate stonewalling to stop any inquiry into the questions facing us today,” she said. “You want to have another beating of the dead horse of Hillary Clinton and her emails? Fine, I’ll include it. But let’s have another opportunity to debate.”

It's nothing.

I believe it is more like fusion being tied to fbi/comey, we will see
washingtonexaminer.com/firm-that-created-russian-dossier-on-trump-facing-increased-scrutiny/article/2627108

I know you're a bot but you are welcome to the United States anytime Nor-bot.

You'd think the Dems would have learned by now that everything they throw at Trump turns out to be a boomerang.

They have the power to do various shit like take in people for questioning

bump because actually happening

They were amazed Republicans grew some balls and actually did it! Fucking floored they actually did something like this...

So am I, frankly.

WHA could be right on this... the shackles of blackmail may be coming off!

Bump for justice

fucking based

The article I read said that they earned the "request" for an investigation

This sounds a lot like that "appetizer" happening

Are you a bot? Or is this what happens when autism meets nordic efficiency? Either way, great work you fucking bleep bloop snownigger.

Bots are against the rules and I don't break any rules.

>
But the amendment passed, and the altered resolution passed on a 16-13 partisan vote, giving it a chance to be approved by the House.

This will get more attention when it's approved in the House.

That is the most nordic thing I have ever read.

>“This is the most astonishing moment I’ve ever experienced in the Judiciary Committee,” said Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.). “To take a question about the firing of James B. Comey and turn it into a question about Hillary Clinton? The chairman has left the room. Justice has left this room. Common sense has left this room. A lot of stuff has left this room, and maybe never entered it.”

Yeah, but what if Russia may have done something?

it's fucking happening guys

bump

Is nobody going to reply with parentheses?

holy shit that picture. my sides. saved.

This can't possibly be what WHAnon wanted us to see can it? This seems so small, I want to see arrests or investigations actually starting, not just considering looking into shit.

WHANON said the first bit of news works drop late tonight!

HOLY FUCK LADS

IT'S HAPPENING

true dat

!!!!

>everything they throw at Trump turns out to be a boomerang.

or a slingshot

gonna prove Clinton lost on all accounts
LET'S DO THIS

can your virtue be signaled any harder?

Based Nordbro as always

(((Cohen))) - have a tendie, tomorrow is national chicken tender day. Have some honey mustard with all day happenings

As someone that liked Hillary's loss after cheating in a fair matchup I am so going to like this even more. As much shit as Bernie gets he does not have the history of fucking everyone and everything over like the Clinton's have.

Like this?

Can someone please put the cnn logo on that woman

This, please. Somebody. Heeelp

Comey will be pardoned so that he can tell everything he knows about the Clinton crime family.

Looks like a backflow of the Russia inquisition toward the rampant corruption of the DNC, they might have hoisted themselves by their own petard.

>Salutes

never have I admired someone's autism more than this

>tfw he owns achive.is

checks, norway don't play

(((Reply)))

THIS JUST BROKE

POSSIBLY REVEALED TOMORROW

whats the big deal about this archive thing. some1 explain

day of the Tendies upon us

archive last for the foreseeable future, faggot

So the source doesn't get the hits

1. So the fakenews sites can't take the article down after the fact, or change them after the fact
2. So that the fakenews sites don't get any advertising revenue
3. Because fuck them, that's why

Why would you give fake news sites like the Amazon Washington Post, CNN(FNN) and the failing New York Times any hits? Posting those fake news links on here diminishes the credibility of Sup Forums.

So here is what I think. When Comey came out and said the investigation into Hillary was reopened, this was a cover. Everyone thought Hillary would win, and the Comey announcement was a way to distance the FBI from the Clinton campaign. The problem, Trump won. I mean why would come meet announcement this important reopening, but not explain to America that president was not under investigation as a Russia pawn. Comey hid Clinton's crimes and the FBI helped lay the "mah Russia" narrative. Now the Dems are on he back foot and it is all unraveling. The DNC server, Anwar, Seth rich, it's all gonna be revieled over the next 3 months.

Anyone else overdue for some well deserved rest? I'm retiring early tonight lads.
YOU SHOULD TOO

sweet dreams princess

Remember Awan leaked nothing. They might try to patsy him to draw attention away from Seth Rich. Fox was already trying to spin Awan as the leaker last night.

>a shithole like Sup Forums has more credibility than MSM

What a time to be alive

Probably the point.

Run these cunts from the Country.

>“This is the most astonishing moment I’ve ever experienced in the Judiciary Committee,” said Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.). “To take a question about the firing of James B. Comey and turn it into a question about Hillary Clinton? The chairman has left the room. Justice has left this room. Common sense has left this room. A lot of stuff has left this room, and maybe never entered it.”

(((He))) Can't believe it!

Thanks Norbot
its the end of the month and i used all my free visits troll WaPo retards

Looks like a nothing burger.

Ahahahahahaha the untouchables are in disbelief.

neat

go to sleep

as much as i want to believe, ill hold my breath. ive been hurt too many times

Is this it?

SO MANY HABBENINGS WHAT IS GOIN ON

i hope we get this wrapped up before the September habbenigs

What's supposed to happen in Sept.? I've been afk for a while.

>nordbot will never give me a (you)
kms

someone did
twitter.com/unstuckin_time/status/882673564662607872

OH SHIT! Don't know much about religious texts, but I know astronomy and that's going be amazing. What's being predicted?

>imgur.com/a/F7Xuz
READ THE FULL BILL

>Seth Rich.
IIRC Whanon said that we should not focus on this at the moment, and that it would have its place and time. The suggestion was to watch the Awan (w/e his name) and the Democrats who are no longer in office AND where they are working.

>Niggers in Memphis voting for the kike that helps to keep them in their chains
Shocking. Just shocking.

jupiter associated with zeus who at times is associated with jesus. in which case its the birth of jesus by the virgin in the stars. maybe the messiah gets born once again, maybe the antichrist this time. there is also this here:

september 24 is the german election
Woman=europe, always depicted as female
clothed with the sun=swastika which is the symbol of god and the sun, meaning return to god or nationalism as i believe
gives birth=gives/gains new live
Crowned by 12 stars=the EU flag
Moon at her feet=the muslim, probably BTFO
pregnant and crying in pain=the terrorists attacks, the degeneracy and the seeming collapse

As above so below. As in heaven, so on earth

also some chance tha nazis coming back which again would be the sun/swastika thing
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

This is the best timeline.

Wow, it's fucking nothing

I feel kind of bad for the people here who were convinced there would be a HAPPENING soon

you fucking bot fuck off