Tranny Salt Thread

Post tranny salt for all the 9-5 niggers that missed out on the memes.

no wageslave

Not sure if trolling.

>Please unfriend me now
>Please be my friend because I'm tolerant in this current year

>DISCRIMNAYSHUN

>APOLOGIZE IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM

>Let's give suicidal people guns.

This is almost as good as November 8, 2016.

>Rarely if ever in history has a Presidnt made a move like this that so drastically reverses the civil rights gains of an oppressed community

OK first of all, why the fuck do we need an "Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect"? That sounds like the title of a government agency in Fahrenheit 451 and Anne Frank wasn't even an American.
Secondly, the "civil rights" gained by the Transgender community have been completely illegitimate. It's a forced fucking issue that the vast majority of the country has not changed its minds about whatsoever and for good reason.
Thirdly, and most importantly, it ABSOLUTELY isn't the worst move made by a President oppressing a victimized community or whatever. Roosevelt literally sent Japs to internment camps. Chester A. Arthur signed the fucking Chinese Exclusion Act for fuck's sake. Even Bill Clinton signed crime legislation bills that have sent more niggers to jail than any other President.

substance abuse, mental issues, etc, but give 'em a gun. smart.

>>Rarely if ever in history has a Presidnt made a move like this that so drastically reverses the civil rights gains of an oppressed community

Doesn't matter. Trump said something offensive, if you're against him you can get away with any comparison. Actual history doesn't matter.

>current year
>literally Hitler
>US no longer a global leader
>Le Fascism

I was sitting in my barracks when the news broke and we all saw it on our phones. The general response was an indifferent "Yeah, I guess I can see why."

One dude went on a rant about trannies being mentally ill, so that was kinda funny. Otherwise nobody really gave a shit.

>Steven (((Goldstein)))

i honestly dont care about trans people anymore. they got BTFO with the rest of the fags and SJWs during and after the election.
But trump keeps winning i guess.

Liberals are trying to say that we are now less safe because of it. Following that logic, we were very unsafe under Obama's 7.5 bigoted years in which he didn't allow open trannyniggers to serve.

>I've never been more pissed at Bernie bros and and Jill stein cult
What did they do wrong? Not vote for Shillary?

why is he slightly preserving their lives

>tfw woke up to the Trump tweets
>spent most of my day getting paid to enjoy the salt mining
I kinda hope the 27th thing is a meme, tomorrow is my busiest day of the week and i dont wanna miss happenings.

The left sees trump as being the same as Hitler, therefore those who did nothing to stop him are evil, in their eyes. Of course it could have nothing to do with the democrats running a horribly flawed, unlikeable, corrupt candidate.

IMPEEEECH DRUMPF NOWWWW

I love it when stupid fuckheads try to talk smart.

>Democrats coming up with "economic plan" because they realize their screeching about le social justice is getting annoying to the average American.

>Trump bans transniggers, forces democrats to autistically screech for the 9000th time, sgifting energy away from economic plan

>Average American rolls their eyes

>No one really hates the LBGTQXDD/niggers, just tired of hearing saltyniggers whine 24/7

>tfw I would feel bad for liberals if they weren't so violent

>tfw liberals use the same failed methods over and over and expect a positive result

What is the 27th thing about

2% APPROVAL RATING IN CANADA

>IMPEACHMENT WHEN?
#RESIST

Pic related 1/2

Tomorrow

Pic related 2/2

Thanks

kek, accidental redpill

>140k trans vets
does he have a single fact to back that up?

LGBTQPI... whatever are far more violent than the normal population. I wouldn't be surprised if they make an assassination attempt.

>Pair of doubles
Uh-oh...

>leftist cuck apologizing to a joke account

lol

>TRUMP THINKS HE'S SMARTER THAN HIS GENERALS
>takes advice from generals and bars trannies from combat
>????
>YOU PISSED OFF THE WRONG GROUP DRULMPH

I'm mad because these thoughtless cretins never supported him in the first place. Suddenly they wrap themselves in the American flag.

there's currency in hyperbole
>cuckbucks

Based Mexican lad.

desu I don't care if you off yourself it's your life but transgender people make the military looks like a fucking joke

>12,000 transexuals in the military?
>15,000 transexuals in the military?

Who comes up with these? Do we have a Department of Making Shit Up.

BTW, it's written in the Constitution, "All Men are created equal, except for Fags because they're not really Men." Go check it out for yourself.

>Obama administration's ROTC Program.

Except that it doesn't violate the UCMJ.

>unfriend me now
>tfw your convictions are so weak you can't unfriend a "bigot" yourself

>yeah, they are mental cowards
>but that what makes them brawe
Do americans even try to think anymore?