JUNKIES BTFO

archive.is/SRGpf

'The research on more than 4,000 students, published in the Review of Economic Studies, found that those who lost access to legal marijuana showed substantial improvement in their grades.'

>muh its just a plant
>muh i can quit whenever i want
>muh but it makes me feel good
>muh anythin in moderation
>muh it makes me work better

When are we going to make a global push for stricter drug controls? These substances are ruining lives and the only way to solve the problem is to criminalise them out of existence.

What do the junkies of Sup Forums have to say for themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160727172005.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090805110741.htm
blog.yellincenter.com/2014/03/marijuana-use-impedes-development-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a few dumb millenials in cuckdanavia got slightly lower grades because of cannabis
>'DUDE DEATH PENALTY NOW'

Fucking retards.

kek

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Why are stoners always depicted as spacey idiots? Because it's accurate

This.

Marijuana causes permanent brain damage even from a single use. I can't believe this shit is pushed by liberal degenerates who think it's ok to use. Cannabis should be schechuled and controlled in the same way heroin is, it has no medicinal benefit for 99% of the population and causes irreversible mental damage.

Every stoner I've ever had the displeasure of talking to has always seemed about 25 IQ points dumber than the average person.

Meanwhile I smoke before doing my homework or studying and have a 4.0 majoring in biochem.

>a 4.0 majoring in biochem
>the dumb junkie is proud of this
LMAO, looks like all that smoke got to your head. Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Too bad you've ruined your life just because you wanted to get the munchies and feel good for half an hour, I hope in twenty years when your life is a mess you realise what it could have been if you decided to be something other than a drug addled mess.

As cannabis is a controlled substance I'll also be forwarding your post to the relevant authorities.

What would you consider a better major? Business administration? I'm going to make more in private research than you ever will as regional manager of Wall Mart. Come hang me kike.

If you're smart go into math.

No need to get aggressive just because you can't have what you want.

>pot makes you dumb
GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH

>Every stoner I've ever had the displeasure of talking to
>Implying you ever leave your mom's basement and speak to anyone

>Pot makes you lazy and unproductive
No fucking shit, what's the next incredible observation? Something about the color of the sky?

Weed, like any vice, is best in moderation and when you have nothing important to do but want to relax.

Prove it.

Equations don't have as much of a ring to it as developing a super virus or, better yet, a depression pill for all the beta males to buy and let me cash in.

Yes, I really want to be a brainlet in charge of a bunch of retards that didn't pass high school.

Just because they couldn't get legal weed doesn't mean they stopped smoking

Can say the same thing about almost anything: drink less beer, your grades will go up; play less video games, your grades go up; do less sports, your grades go up; play less music, your grades go up; go out with friends less, your grades go up; etc.

>Marijuana causes permanent brain damage even from a single use.
this sounds like bullshit

>Specifically, those banned from cannabis cafes had a more than 5 percent increase in their odds of passing their courses.

I hope you get raped by a fat bbc

Yeah go ahead, ignore the evidence. Go ahead and goal post switch when called out too.

They've already done very conclusive studies showing that continuous use of marijuana decreases concentration and memory (but the effects seem to go away after discontinuing use).

Ban alcohol too. You must in order to be logically consistent.

>gloating-el-chapo.jpg

yeah pot is so hard to get these days that im sure when they took it away everyone was forced to stop smoking.

This.

Its thinning the competition, its helping creating clear structures of skillsets in society. Where I live 50% of the students in the STEM field don't reach a workable degree, half of those due to drugs, alcohol or disinterest.

If you can't resist regularly bonking you head uncontrollably, you should not construct fucking bridges or fix a broken engine. Those who can do that, should get well paid.

I don't care if there are doctors who can still make a heart transplant jacked up with coke and jackd, it should not be the norm. To know that, we need free access, so we can sort them out and they don't need to hide it.

So does alcohol. Prohibition is worse.

Its because college students are idiots woth no self control.
Im sure if you took alcohol away their grades would improve even more.
Wheres that study?

Yea I'm all for legalizing the dude weed lmao, it's just silly to think that it doesn't have real side effects (which may be permanent if you smoke before 25).

wow who carers. We have to many college grads anyways. It adds nothing to the economy. Training wheels should be off by collage.

Weird. I did an experiment on myself back in day when I was in college. I went from a B student to an A when I smoked weed. When I stopped, I went back down to a B student. I didn't smoke it 24/7 though but just when I got home to study and do assignments.

and what do we have here, a little boy...
a snitching bitch, and you are whining about weed.
get the fuck of my internet you fucking fucktard...
what you are dismissed user!

Forgot to mention even got an A+ grade in astrophysics.

>muh its just a plant
>muh i can quit whenever i want
>muh but it makes me feel good
>muh anythin in moderation
>muh it makes me work better

I was one of the faggots that said this shit. I can confirm OP is right. 4 years smoking weed every day.. had a fucking hard time leaving it when i found out i was an idiot. Stop drinking as well.

lol when has weed ever made anyone productive? there is a reason why stoner culture exists. You eat junk food and sit on the couch and play vidya. It makes you lazy. This isn't rocket science.

College students get better grades with Adderall and Cocaine.
Clearly we need to push these drugs on students.

ATTENTION ANONS:
this is dumb shit, more important shit to deal with then OP's fucktardary. who cares if people smoke, or if it does or does not do anything. grown ups do not need your permission. so lets move along and lets bitch ass OP sit here and suck his own dicks.

the resistance needs you

Not everybody is a faggot college student. When I get home from work I want to catch a buzz but not be hungover the next day getting up at 5:45 AM.

HURRDURR WEED NEVER KILLED ANYONE

>smokes pot
>becomes 31-year-old cleaner

I stopped smoking because it reduced my ability to learn for about 48 hours after I smoked.

It shouldn't be illegal, but I don't know any successful people that smoke more than once a week.

>When you have to resort to liberal-tier ad hominem attacks because you can't produce an actual valid counterpoint

Cut off alcohol and you'd get the same results.

>Implying anyone cares about your anecdotal "evidence"

Life does not have sense without weed

>Tags wrong post
Just fuck me up
t. Plebbit-tier retard

Unironically want the death penalty for drug users and abusers.

>I'm a stoner and therefore the boss will respect me.

Grow up, kid. You're a monkey and you always will be.

look everybody this user here dont use drugs...
are you stupid user or are you just trolling...
and i would like to know what you think the difference between users and abusers are?

What I was thinking. You can still get good grades and smoke cannabis, but you have to be retarded to not be able to do both.

i will forgive you user...
this time...though it seems like maybe you been smoking already...

weed makes you dumb. it's true

>tfw spending less time smoking a plant and getting high gives you the time to study more
makes you think

>anecdotal

Mine is quite a bit more than anecdotal because there is a written record of the experiment in the form of grades.

Stoners everybody.

Now why would anyone stop being a hypocritical retard?
I really don't understand the hate for potheads
My real dad is a broke musician who's obsessed with smoking weed and acts degenerate sometimes
But my step dad who made good money and is pretty responsible is a fucking alcoholic who constantly feels like shit and takes it out on everybody close to him
both were shit but guess which substance I have a grudge against?

Pffft, I only did it for one semester as an experiment.

>When has weed ever made anyone productive
It has been making people productive for literally centuries. Musicians and artists in general often cite Marijuana as one of their core influences, etc. Creative people are the ones who tend to stick to Marijuana. Just because you don't get good grades doesn't mean anything.

guys i just found out drinking alcohol gets you drunk and a lot of people die and kill others drunk driving

ALCOHOLICS BTFO!!!!!!! DEGENERATES

A user is someone who casually uses a drug
An abuser is someone who uses despite not being able to maintain their previous life style or continues despite adverse health effects.
I include both because people who try it once should be executed on the spot

>Musicians and artists
>productive
Degenerate waste for the most part
>Creative people are the ones who tend to stick to Marijuana
You mean failures
>Just because you don't get good grades doesn't mean anything
Oh, I guess you did

Then get your fat ass on the guillotine, for "abusing" nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, and all those prescription meds you're on

Fucking degenerate

oh so you are a troll user...whew
thank you for clarifying that. for minute i just thought you were really stupid.

Old enough to look back over my time smoking weed, when I stopped smoking weed, and then getting back into again. It's not harmless. It makes you lazy and almost completely incapable of being productive. When I smoked I was a degenerate that hung out with drug dealers, doing petty crimes. I stopped smoking when I got arrested, had to take drug tests and find a new job. Pushed really hard and got a masters degree and a great job. I started smoking recently and I see myself slipping back to my old ways....

I smoked weed every day for three or four years. Shit makes you dumb and not feel like doing anything. I couldn't even play games or watch anime after it got really bad. Quitting was easy though.

Wow you hate music and art?
Who's the degenerate here?
youre lying to yourself if you think the best tunes don't come from LSD ridden lunatics.

>"abusing" nicotine, alcohol, caffeine
Good thing I don't abuse any of them or even use
>I'll say whatever I need to in order to justify my downfalls as a person
Okay

Excellent evidence for avoiding recreational marijuana. Terrible evidence for using the coercive power of the state.

Let them get their bad fucking grades, they deserve it, and we sure as hell don't need to throw people in jail over nothing.

We can see that your brain has recovered completely, stoner.

this user here blaming weed for his own stupid shit. i am going to with the weed did not make you do a damn thing user...that you did it...that you did it because you wanted too. mean ole weed making me do shit. grow up dude seems you are not that old yet then. guns don't kill people people kill people. weed don't make you dumb you were dumb already.

Not always true it's when something is abused to escape from reality it is a problem. Not when something is used in moderation. Some people will always drink until they black out and some will smoke weed until fazed out.

Ironically I know stoners that are actually successful in classes and those that do usually do it in moderation.

>we sure as hell don't need to throw people in jail over nothing
We don't need to if we execute them

>Marijuana causes permanent brain damage even from a single use.

Real cute, faggot

>we need to protect plebs!
>we need to make sure plebs live happier lives!

What's wrong with that?
There's no lesser job, if you have a wife and kids.

Thanks Duterte, but this is 'murika!

>Causes permanent brain damage
>Only pushed by Liberals

Someone has never tried marijuana and listened to lies from the government. If Marijuana was bad user I do not think it would be legalized and have medicinal value. Conservatives and Liberals agree to this being a common sense issue than a political one.

>People who directly provide money to the criminal element are total bros XD
Right

think about how much their grades would improved if they lost legal access to alcohol too.

I mean it's almost if you want to seriously pass your schooling you don't get wasted every night. Whether it's weed, alcohol, coke, whatever, if you do that shit too much you're impacting your potential in school, period.

oh my bad you are just stupid.
so here user...drugs are everywhere...in the food you eat, soda you drink, water you drink...so you don't eat or drink or breathe for that matter cause you are totally drug free user...is that what you are saying user. or we just gonna kill the people who do the drugs you don't approve of cause were all gonna elect you god for the day. you like chocolate user cause they is drugs in that too so what is it you are talking about user

You have to be in your late 50s or >pic related

Here's a new headline for you. The research on students and workers found that those who lost access to Sup Forums show substantial improvements in grades and work productivity.

Even Duterte supports medical cannabis.

>Criminal element
Elaborate retard.

Pretty much it's about self control and discipline. It's like blaming guns instead of blaming the person for it.

It can worsen mental illnesses and impedes brain development for young kids. The vast majority of druggies start out when they're young. Cannabis smoke has its own dangers.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160727172005.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090805110741.htm

If anyone was still unconvinced that weed fries people's brains, they are bound to be believers by now.

If weed was legal there'd be no criminal element to it, just a bunch of jackasses wasting their lives rolling joints, just like there are now. They willingly do jack shit with their lives (like many of you here), thats on them, the government shouldn't babysit you and tell you what to ingest or not, and especially has no business killing people over it.

Chocolate has caffeine and empty calories. Why touch that shit?
>soda
I see, I guess you really are retarded since you drink that shit
Someday you'll be lashed to the cross for being a waste of life.

>people actually falling for this bait

>make weed illegal to sell
>people who buy it are criminals
>make weed legal to sell
>people who buy it are not criminals

See what you're doing here is proving that the law surrounding the drug is the worst part about the drug, not the drug itself.

I buy my weed from white people, operating a clean and neat medical dispensary, that is operating in accordance to state law.

Also, those that lost access to Sup Forums found their social awkwardness declined substantially.

I've been smoking weed on and off for at least 25 years.
I can tell you without a doubt, daily use makes you tired, ambivalent, anxious, lazy, depressed, and downright stupid.
I smoke the shit on rare occasions and it's like night and day.
Anyone that says "muh it's harmless" is just a fucking retard or a liar.

>But the UW review found that marijuana use presents more lasting dangers as well. Teenage brains exposed to marijuana may fail to develop properly. The damage was found to be particularly severe for teenagers who started younger or who used marijuana frequently. One longitudinal study revealed that young people who smoked marijuana on a regular basis during their teenage years lost an average of 8 IQ points as they transitioned from childhood to adulthood.
blog.yellincenter.com/2014/03/marijuana-use-impedes-development-in.html

your baitin way to hard user...here is a piece of chocolate and and a moutain dew now go sit in the corner over there and contemplate why you chose to waste my time user.
you are dismissed user