The Man-child problem and it's potential solutions:

There is an epidemic of Peter Pan syndrome cases among 18-32 year old white western males. A quick skim through the catalog of this very board will be more than enough evidence if you need convincing.

>BLACKED threads
>unironic e-celeb threads
>still shitting on feminism in 2017 threads
>/ptg/ and it's T_D attendees

Any thoughts on actual potential solutions? With the premiere of Rick and Morty Season 3 rapidly approaching, I could not possibly imaging a better time to act. So, let's brainstorm, gentlemen. I'll begin

>mandatory 2 year military service

This would teach all of the double digit IQ's a modicum of the discipline they severely lack

>Sup Forums book club and a reading general

With a focus on the classics of political philosophy. I don't believe the majority of this board is up to snuff regarding political theory.

>Moving all eceleb threads to /bant/

That's what it was made for. I'll admit there are certain times when certain individuals (i.e. Lauren Southern) pop up in actual, relevant events and I wouldn't want an all out ban on discussion of these people for that very reason. But, the Varg/GoldenOne/Blaire/Shoe etc. threads are just bloat.

mak these pizza rolls taste less good cause they dank as af hasha lmao

Sage demoralisation threads, there is no such thing as Peter Pan syndrome, women are simply too hypergamous and materialistic to date anyone who owns less than them.

This is a mainstream media anti millennial male trick because they know they'll never appeal to these people.

>bumped
Kill yourself.

Tendies taste good to my tum tum and I like having my mumsy wipe my bum bum. Life is good

maybe the abo-fuckers you're forced to court down under, but white western women in the northern hemisphere are still very much worth fighting for

there is no incentive to change
enjoy spinning your wheels, user. ill be over here staying comfy

I would never fight for a white woman. KEK Get out of here cuck

Anyone fat positive or still calling themselves feminist cannot be fixed.

on your death bed will you honestly believe it was all worth it?

>an insecure asian no white woman would ever give the time of day to anyway

imagine my shock

you spend too much time online

Kill yourself and end it in one fell swoop?

>an insecure asian no white woman would ever give the time of day to anyway

Id rather fuck nigress desu

i genuinely do not care
apathy is the only antidote to the black pill

Yes, my manager is quite bad at his job (managerial side) and so I'm not assigned anywhere near the appropriate level of work, this is because it's racist let me succeed and prove my worth.

The real trick is slowly convincing HR that I can do his job better than him ;)

The end if the world is near.

>"man child"
>"problem"

Stop thinking like a fucking woman that just wants men to continue propping everything up so they can enjoy their current level of comfort.

>It wasn't always like this.

The manchild/NEET issue isn't a problem in and of itself, it's a symptom of something worse.

I am a NEET and I have no interest in working hard so that my government can give tax breaks to multinationals and wealthy interests, so those very same interests can use tax payer dollars to import shitskins to work our jobs for less, all the while taxing me more and more.

There is no way I will support that system in any way and actually paying taxes supports it. Cut off shitskins, make corporations pay the taxes they're supposed to pay by cutting off obscene loopholes and reduce taxes on me and everyone else: then I will get a job and participate in society.

You fool, apathy is no cure for nihilism. Men and women today have no cause, no driving force to keep them going. They turn drugs and casual sex because this is what they are told will make them happy, and deliver them from their despondency. They've been told to forget about their country and their people, and they ate it all up without a thought.

You saw a little glimmer of it during the 2016 US election season. For a moment, so many of us found a sense of salvation and dignity that we thought we had lost, and look at the growing flame which that spark ignited!

Do you care about your people?
Do you care about your country?

Then do something about it.

>leaf redemption arc

Bahahahaha! that's the kind of shit I would have typed.

>attempting to conflate /ptg/ with MGTOW and shaming both groups
Fuck off, kike.

Start a Reich Labour Service

they can both be shamed on their own merits. no conflation was intended

It's not Jewish to come up with strategies to force standards back to women and end hypergamy/feminism.

Rewarding someone who hates you or doesn't respect you with love is self destructive and everything about the new definition of cuck. You are suicidally self destructive.

>>still shitting on feminism in 2017 threads
Fuck off you roastie cunt or white knight beta faggot. Feminism is part of the main reason why we are in this shitty mess to begin with. Feminism has caused increased female subsidization, in schools and the workforce, increased demand for importing low skilled immigrants or just plan illegals, a incredible biased court system that largely favors women (women will even receive lesser sentences for the same crime a man commits), and has infested almost every facet of the media. Fucking kill yourself.

NEET are the only winners, life is time and they use it to do something fun.

Working a wage slave job to get others richer (owners, govt & gibs takers) is soul crushing.

Look at an ant colony, the workers thats what we've become are.

We used to all have our own nest/queen. All taken away in a few decades.

This.

Reading comprehension.

I'm talking about the "look at this crazy blue haired cow paint a portrait with her period blood" shit

It's beating a dead horse and feminism for all intents and purposes has been eradicated

Get out of the city, find a wife who matches you, and work for your family. Stop being a slave to decadence and build yourself a future.

Someone make a company, do weekly group psychedelics with all these man children, hire a drill instructor for morning routine, and make something of them.

Here I would recommend providing an alternative. 18 months of military service, or 2 years of civil service at minimum wage. These civil service jobs could include things like hospital and group home nursing, revolving around tasks that a candy striper or emergency responder with a few weeks of training can do (said training could possibly be an elective for seniors in high school).
The army isn't for everyone (particularly the sort of person you're talking about, he'd be the next private Pyle), and we need more manpower in different areas anyway.
>Sup Forums book club and a reading general
Sure. I'd be interested.
I mean, we elected an eceleb. They're pretty much politics for the next four years at least, senpai.

Agreed on this. We should not facilitate or discuss e-celebrities, as they do not further our cause as the Aryan race, they only hinder us and undermine us.

Ideally, it should be banned to discuss the following people here:
>Jordan Peterson
>Lauren Southern
>Anyone Infowars
>StyxHexenHammer666
>Molyneux
>etc

These people only serve to hold us back. Antifa, leftypol and other places are laughing at us because we have these public laughingstocks out making money cash grab video after video pretending they support us. Did you know Jordan Peterson makes over $50k a month on twitter? For what? Telling you to clean your room, when that's common sense? His children are also clinically (((depressed))). Meanwhile, Lauren Southern doesn't even have children.

>Here I would recommend providing an alternative. 18 months of military service, or 2 years of civil service at minimum wage
I see no problem with this. Point taken.

>I mean, we elected an eceleb
Trump was a celebrity, but not an eceleb

What are you currently reading?

Peterson is using that money to start an online university, to my knowledge

Yes, he claims that. And yet I don't think anyone here would give their money towards a project to start a (((liberal arts college))) unless they had first been emotionally manipulated by a crypto-liberal conman into believing that his advice can be a substitute for the father they never had.

Did you know StyxHexenHammer666 is a literal transsexual, and livestreams as one for money? This is why he is opposing President Trump's ban.

What's wrong with BLACKED threads? Are u mad white boi? White man can't even compete. Sup Forums realised that BBC is the future and they can't deny.

>emotionally manipulated

bit of a stretch, don't you think? He's got over 500 hours of free university lectures online discussing personality and mythology.

/thread

Man and His Symbols by Jung.

quitter

I'm reading through these at the moment.

same. I'm doing the whole greeks intro as well

seth rich was murdered by the dnc

what is the education level of the group you are describing

you are using to broad a brush

cost to rent an apartment in a city with good jobs, or to own a home near a mid level paying job for a millenial trying to start out with no experience is hard

I honestly considered joining the military

the only problem is i'm too much of a faggoty manchild to force myself

so yea I do wish there was more of a push but the only thing that matters is i'm a consumer and someone is making money

war is only required to maintain the manufacturing of my toys

I think I'm going to start with that Greek one next. It's going to take forever to get through the political theory introduction infograph though. But it's pretty cool though, I'm 1/3 the way through it and have never actually stuck with one of these before, I just save all the pictures.

same

27 year old white male. i just smoke pot, drink and play csgo all day everyday. i even have a math degree and analytics experience but still cant get job. i live on handouts currently. fuck it, might just move to a small town and live off welfare while i drink myself to death.

>still shitting on feminism in 2017 threads
lmao nigger there is nothing good about feminism. It hurts women the most.

Encourage young white males to start working trades. It's the least cucky, most manly way to make money, toughen up, and feel satisfaction.

I did 4 years and have a fairly high IQ and am still a manchild....

>>still shitting on feminism in 2017 threads
Hi roasty.

it's beating a dead horse. circle jerking about it accomplishes nothing

agreed

navy?

Yeah. Go ahead and call me a faggot and the Navy not a real service all you want. I've got plenty of discipline and intelligence. I just suck with women because I'm ugly and they don't find me interesting.

The man child problem is a symptom, not a problem. It's a sign of greater societal rot.

Men are now considered to be redundant, women can (legally) do anything a man can do. So why should you bother giving up being a kid at all, when the only result you get is long work hours to support a system that treats you as worthless?

Not to say I don't work, I do, and I work hilariously long hours. However all of my wage goes into my own life. Videogames, car and truck parts, records. All shit for me, myself and I.

I would like a son, however I'm not going to entertain the idea of one so long as I must consort with women to obtain one. Until artificial wombs are available, I'm not going to bother growing up all the way, as the end result is half (or more!) of my assets going to a she-devil so support a bastard child that will be raised to hate me.

Feminism needs shitting on. Anyone who simply believes in equal opportunity for men and women needs to rebrand with a new moniker. The word "feminism" is synonymous for marxist ideologies and female supremacy. You don't get to tell us what the word means. We know what it means.

It pisses me off so much that my social autism holds me back as much as it does. It pains me to think of the things I could have accomplished by now without it.

Why would you expect anyone to care for a populace that hates them? We are getting to civil war levels of separation now.
I care about people that don't want to replace americans with immigrants.
I care about people that support Trump
I care about people that realize the malaise that feminism is.
But why should anyone be expected to care about people who might as well be from an enemy country? We are not all on the same team.

>This thread gets made literally twice a day
>has been made at least twice a day for the past two fucking years
>Retards still give it (You)s

Ban every single faggot above this post plus every single faggot below this post that doesn't report.