Does Sup Forums hate pitbulls?

Does Sup Forums hate pitbulls?

>strawpoll.me/13544756
strawpoll.me/13544756
>strawpoll.me/13544756
strawpoll.me/13544756

bump

Breeding them should be banned.
Pitbulls are an aggressive race like niggers.

Pitbulls were a mistake.

Honesty it's hard for me to wrap my head around..I have love for all puppers but pit bulls and bully breed in general are fucking mean, aggressive, bad tempered whatever this is demonstrable fact based on the lines that have been bred down over time..

It's a cyclical process really.. pit bulls are mean because their owners are retards.. and for one reason or another retards are attracted to owning and breeding bullies.. and repeat

My girl (70 lbs) literally would not hurt a fly. Neighbors were terrified of her at first (I get it) now they love her. Raised correctly they are like any other dog. Now the little rats dogs next door that try to take my fingers off when I walk by, not so much.

Nigger dawgs.

I hate people who don't hate pit-shits.

yeah but pitbulls can be trained

No, I hate the niggers that use them as a fashion accessory, neglect them, and let them run around loose.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

MODS

Sup Forums seems to hate pibbies. I grew up with them as well as a bunch of large strays. In my experience they're like any other large breed. Large dogs are dangerous in general, but pitbulls tend to attract shit owners and are also capable of doing a LOT of damage, like any pupper that size. I for one love all bully breeds. American Bulldog is GOAT.

If you cannot command obedience from pit bulls or any other dog, you are a beta.

T. Own a pit and he will sit and heel on command even if another dog is attacking him. My gf's Boston terrier would be dead otherwise.

kill all pits

Shut the fuck up. Your dog is ugly as fuck and that's the reason nobody wants to pet her. If she was cute people would be interested. But she's ugly as fuck.

People are both scared of pit bulls because they're shit tier dogs with anger issues, and they're uninterested because they're ugly. Even if golden retrievers or labs were known to be "aggressive" people would still wanna pet them because they're aesthetic. Pit bulls are ugly.

Have a pitbull/queensland heeler mix.
Never tries to get out and always listens, and he really only barks at the shitty kids who used to try to throw rocks at him over the fence.

I think they're cute, desu....

It's the nigger of dog breeds. Prove me wrong.

Niggers can be trained.

You are very right about that. My Greyhound/Lab mixed survived a real mean one. Its a good thing my dog had some muscle and a tone of speed and survived it.

So much this.

>guns don't fire on their own randomly
>banned worldwide
>nig-bulls turn from pet to killer in an instant
>available worldwide

Explain this shit?

Why do I get refused a non-restricted firearm licence but my scumbag neighbor gets to have a menacing nigbull?

Mostly every dog has an innate biological overriding instinct not to kill human beings---except pitbulls.

That is why pitbulls account for the killing of more humans than all other dog breeds combined.

Case closed.

Any average small or toy breed arguably acts more niggerish than the average pitbull.

Pit niggers should be banned.

kill all niggers(you)

I wouldn't go full spazzo like this guy I already stated my opinion on bullies in what I feel is a reasonable manner...and I actually think the bullies are aesthetic too

But when I am at the shelter every bully I see is a straight up killer and no matter how I present myself they go berserk maybe they can sense my trepidation around them. I also know that they can be fairly intelligent and they are pack dogs so being isolated in that small cages at the shelter is no good for them but there is no other way

Because its the decade of the pitbull, in America anyway.

The 90s had golden retrievers

The 2000's had beagles

An now is the era of the pitbull. Its just a phase

There should be some kind of course, licensure, or certification- some kind of stringent, required training people should go through before they're allowed to own a bully breed or really ANY large breed.

>Any average small or toy breed arguably acts more niggerish than the average pitbull.
Keep spreading that lie pit-shit sympathizer.

The stats don't even back you up--check out "dog maimings".

Cunt breed is cunt. I mean niggers.

Kys roastie

prove to me it didn't immediately murder every single one of those animals after this was taken.

No, but I would never own one. Labrador is a superior breed. Just make sure to get a nice black one that the Muslims hate.

Pits and Boxers ancestor.

I own one of these and it is a good boy.
He wouldn´t do nothing.

>An now is the era of the pitbull. Its just a phase
Lies, check out this stat posted here:
Pit-shits account for 0.33% of the dogworld, yet accouint for more attacks and human fatalities than all other dog breeds combined.

Face it, pit-shits need to be exterminated.

>Niggers of thedog world is an option
I like you,. That is exactly my thoughts seeing this thread and exactly what I was going to post had it not been an option.
I am never disappointed by strayaposters.

Former Pro NFL player Michael Vick made sure only the most violent and dangerous pitbulls survived, ensuring those DNA traits were passed on. All other pit bulls were killed by hanging.

excuse me, I misread--it's 0.033% of the entire dog population.

Pitbulls are an affordable postnatal abortion alternative.

I don't know where the fuck you are from, but Goldens are still the rage.

You mean the niggers of the dog world?

Americas conquerors. Natives feared them more than the Armada.

The average small dog behaves in a way that if you were to switch it with a golden retriever, Labrador, or "friendly" large breed, you would argue for it to be put down. People just don't report or correct those attacks or that kind of behavior because a 6lb pooch is very different from a 50-60lbs pooch. Furthermore "pitbull" is a catch all breed designation for a bunch of different bully and terrier breeds. Because of this broadness, a lot of times people will report or attribute an attack to a pitbull or pitbull mix just out of convenience. Afterall they look fairly generic, especially when mixed. It's like when you identify someone as white or black or Hispanic or whatever when giving a police description. Also, relax buddy, did a pitbull bang your mom or something?

I love retrievers but more i like labs a little then goldens

So do cats you retard. They aren't bred to remove those undesirable traits because they pose no threat to humans.

Pit bulls do.

Let me me guess, dog catchers are cooking the books of these "attacks"

That's a good looking breed, user

I dislike all dogs, but Pitbulls are the worst.

They're not doing a 23 and me genealogy test on them either.

my pit bit a bear in the ass thus preventing my english setter from becoming a bear turd. he even runs rabbits (he was raised with beagles) im leary of others though

ITT: Low T numales who can't achieve dominance over pitbulls.

That's exactly the point I was making you twat. A larger dog is more dangerous than a smaller animal. Pitbulls tend to attract shitty owners and DO have a violent history, but there's nothing inherently dangerous about the WHOLE breed that calls for their genocide. Most are great dogs, it's very rare you get a Cujo right out of the womb and even then, a lot can be rehabilitated- just like other breeds you get at a shelter. You can literally breed the same shitty behaviors right out of the breeds line in a few generations too. You know, the way RESPONSIBLE breeders do for whatever they're breeding, and how humans did to fucking huge ass wolves to make your Shiba meme pup, and yorkies.