Revealing your power level in public

I recently started a website where I'm selling shirts (and stickers, etc later). They're going to generally have Sup Forums tier humor on them. Things that could get you fired or yelled by people with no sense of humor, but could also make you some friends or at least give you a laugh when people stare at it and get butthurt.

I realize that some people are going to say this stuff is autistic, but I personally think that if you can wear something like this in public and seem funny/entertaining about it rather than butthurt, you can move the Overton window a little bit.

Pic related is one of our shirts (probably the "edgiest" one). I was hoping to get Sup Forums's opinion on this entire idea.

Too blunt. Subtle redpills are just that- subtle. What do your other shirts look like?

fuck off schlomo

Some are almost entirely inoffensive to the naked eye. Others are somewhat subtle - I don't know if most people know the phrase "dindu nuffin". Pic related.

I am 100% white. It's possible to run a legitimate business without being a kike, I promise. Actually running a truly legitimate business probably necessitates not being a kike

Here's one that's significantly more subtle.

And here's an example of one that's totally inoffensive. People might not be sure if you are making fun of Trump, or if you're pro Trump, or if you're just making a reference.

Basically the idea is to have content that ranges from "totally anodyne" to "in your face redpill which remains at least somewhat humorous."

By making Hitler a cute chibi anime guy, for instance, you get plausible deniability to say it's just a really edgy joke if you need to. I don't intend to sell straight up "LYNCH ALL THE NIGGERS" shirts, or anything like that - as you say, too straightforward.

This looks even more autistic than Wal-Mart graphic tees. Congrats, user.

I would actually wear that. I reminds me of Max Headroom or something iconic.

That's cool. Pic related if you'd like to check it out.

Well, if you don't like it, what would you put on a shirt if you wanted to subtly redpill people? I'm earnestly trying to do my part here to shift the Overton window back towards sanity. This is not me shilling for skekels (if I was trying to make a ton of money I wouldn't be selling fucking shirts.)

>The symbol on Pinochet's hat on a red shirt with 'Augusto's free helicopter rides' beneath
>'Stug life' in Fraktur (the gta san andreas font)
>abstract merchants
>Rockwell's pipe

Eh, still not subtle enough for my tastes. What about the race-IQ illustration from the Bell Curve? Just remove the legend
Kek, this one is preddy gud.
Neat, good shirt.

"Hey goys, I'm here to peddle my brand that sells Sup Forums humor tees"

Get lost

>Power Level

You stupid cucks don't have a "power level". what you do have is a serious fucking mental disorder

Make a shirt with pic related
Wew the edge

> no Jew IQ curve
> curves are smooth and normally distributed, implying no actual data was used in generating the graphs

10/10 for triggering potential. would buy with just the color-coded lines (no legend) for extra subtlety. try a black background with flesh-toned lines.

Curves are generated using a mean and standard deviation, you don't build them from a specific data set. Especially with something like IQ which is pretty clearly normally distributed and has an enormous number of observations.

Exactly, just the lines would make a dope shirt. The abstracted representation of the race-IQ topic in a subtle and plausibly deniable way

>>abstract merchants
This one at least is already in the works.

Love the other ideas. Will talk with my artist and see what I can get together.

I love this idea. Ends up looking like a neat symbol or a math nerd thing, rather than something outright racist. Pretty sly. Thanks for compliments btw.

I wanted to get opinions. I'd buy ads if I was trying to "peddle" things. Why are you such a negative human being when someone's working for your benefit? Are you maybe a lefty shill?

We could do a fun rendition of this. Trying not to outright steal people's art though.

Hope you don't rely on (((PayPal)))

lol I like shilling when its funny hitler meme xD

No, I am using an alternate payment processor because I expected douchebags to immediately try to take out our payment processor via whinemails.

If for some reason the payment processor I'm using gets nuked, I do have some backup plans (such as accepting bitcoin). Believe me, I've gone into this with both eyes open as to the amount of bullshit leftists will try to shut me down if it gets even remotely big.

How are you working for my benefit or anyone else? You are trying to turn Sup Forums humor into profit and it's going to turn out just as cringy as any meme people try to monetize.

>trying to turn Sup Forums humor into profit

Are you such a retard that you honestly think I'm going to be making any appreciable amount of money off this? Boy howdy, 20 bucks per shirt sure is going to buy me a Porsche. Frankly if I had more money I'd hand these things out for free. Since I'm not a rich man, this is just so I'm getting something out of the time investment.

The point is not to "turn it into profit." It's to help normalize this kind of thing. Give it more presence in the real world. Shift the Overton window.

Once upon a time almost everybody accepted certain basic truths, like "race usually influences behavior" and "Islam is incompatible with western civilization" and "a man doesn't become a woman if he cuts his cock off." It's only a recent development that things have gotten so retarded.

You may think these are just some "cringy" (gay reddit/tumblr/woman word btw, stop using it) shirts, but minor brazen public displays like this do slowly add up. If even one hysterical tumblrina sees a shirt and has a panic attack, I'll feel like I've done something good for my country.

hangman style with
d_y of th_
_ o _ e

Oh fuck me, that's good. Added it to the list.

thanks op
I can easily upscale these and print them myself
thanks for the art work

Good luck shipping them to my intended market without spending hundreds in shipping, kangaroo fucker.

>implying cost of postage wouldnt be included in price
kek
should be all good though right? I mean you are a white nationalist and want to promote white nationalism right, you're not only in this for the money, right?

Np, consider the idea sold to you for the price of that (you) you gave me.
Also would be interested in a shirt which represents the 'Aryan woman in wheatfields' meme somehow, something like this, with a little Aryan woman

Why is Sup Forums reddit now

Also would be interested to know if you can come up with a subtle way of representing 'hierarchy' on a shirt. Maybe something like this shirt, but a 3D pyramid. Sup Forums and Jordan Peterson have made me very interested in tradition as the emergent solution to our evolutionary obstacles, and monarchy is the oldest tradition there is

>implying anyone is going to pay 50+ bucks for a t-shirt just so they can get it from the land of shitposters

wew lad

In seriousness I don't care, I just wish Australians lived up to their reputation as good shitposters.

Would be difficult for me to do a design that 'busy' with the methods I'm using now, but I could do something along the same lines.

Are you talking about sort of inventing a new symbol? Symbolism can be very powerful psychologically but I don't know if I'm any good at it.

Reddit? I'd get banned from reddit if I told people I was selling shirts that literally say "hitler did nothing wrong."

ban this nigger for advertising... no fair

>wearing clothing with printed graphics

Not advertising, my ShareBlue friend. I haven't linked back to the site even once as I am respecting the rules. I am simply asking for feedback and ideas.

>50+ dollars
kek
you're not even printing them yourself are you

Where'd you get that idea? Yes I'm making them myself. Maybe you're underestimating how much it costs to ship things from your island hellhole to a civilized part of the planet.

Maybe you're talking out of your ass and just assume its too expensive to be feasible because you're a retard that assumes the world is just like his hometown
kek
lmaoing @ your thread right now

>accuses me of talking out of my ass
>proceeds to talk out of his ass

This is really, really, really bad shitposting 'straya. You have to at least make it believable if you want a chance at making me butthurt.