SHOWTIME's biggest actor/jewish pedophile makes profile pic of sons kissing eachother with lipstick

>calling them "shockingly attractive"

How hasn't this freak of a kike been investigated yet? Christ almighty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And before you ask, yes, its the same actor who took his youngest son to Comic Con in a Harley Quinn costume

Who also cuddles them in public.

And kisses them constantly.

yet liberals won't bat an eye, because big bad Trump hurt tranny freak feefees

It'll be pretty funny when these kids kill themselves in their 20s

that """son""" looks like any mod you would normally see in the front page of Skyrim Nexus.

It looks like a pedo's wetdream!

is there something wrong with kissing and cuddling your kids? man your dad didnt love you?

inb4 shadman

SHUT IT DOWN

Is it okay to call kids things like "attractive"?

And those are boys? Fuck.

someone tell him that the articles normalizing pedos didn't really work and it's not coming out time yet

cute, minus the harly quinn one.

do I taste worms?

looks like i won't be watching Ray Donovan anymore...

MUUUHHH FUCKING DICK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its shocking, but I'm starting to think Liev supplies Kai with makeup. No boy naturally looks like this.

The sad part is even if we torment Liev with pic related it probably wont phase him.

>go to shadbase
>mfw

Even in a kinda blurry photo, those eyes look too big and perfect to be natural. I'm no expert, but I'd definitely agree that there's some eye makeup or something there.

When you're dressing your youngest child like a Las Vegas prostitute I doubt much can shock you.

And you can clearly see buldges in these photos, as if Liev gave him the short on purpose. No parent would not notice these things.

Sad!

it's an offering to his pedo jew overlords

also his left side is normal while the right side of his face is pretending to be happy

LOL

it would encourage him to buy shit from shadbase

dat hoverhand tho!

lololllllll

What did s(he) mean by this?

>pls call family services
>halp

I thought they were typical aryan kids cucked by liberal culture but I found out they have jewish ancestry

(((no sympathy)))

Tfw when no daddy to make you a trap.

I know it's fucked. I'm a big man. 240lbs scaffolder and miner. I can wreck shit. I love kids they are special. My niece and nephew are little treasures. My best friends little girls are gold. I like playing with them and I love cuddles.

I'd kill for them to be safe and I'm going to damn well cuddle them and my own little ones when the wife makes me some. I'm supposed to be the strong man and protector. My arms make little ones feel safe. Kids like me and I like them. They have so much wonder and so much open before them. It's awesome to watch them grow.

I'm looking forward to being a dad. My own father is driving up Friday for some father son woodworking. He was born in 48 and today said I love you...... Made me worry the grumpy old fucker. His generation didn't have feelings. :P

Only reason I knew for sure he loved me where the random ambush hug. My sister and I laugh about it. Feelings make him awkward.

Wait a fucking minute. Is this a boy?

Can this kid go one event without fagging it up?

I like Shadman's fanart of this little trap.

Those are Naomi Watts kids?? Holy fuck they're lucky.

that other kid in the non-trap outfit looks like hes gonna turn into kurt cobain when hes older

he already looks like the younger version of him

Betting 100 Shekels that he's stretching out that boipussy.

Maybe bullies aren't such a bad thing...... Perhaps this kid needs one. I got bullied because I was lippy as fuck. Not fun but eventually you learn to fight or not be a lippy little cunt

This. Damn. I wanted to be a Disney princess so bad, and my parents never let me. It's bullshit.

> shockingly attractive children
Yep this guy is a pedo. Throw him in the gas chambers.

either bait or you're a full fucking fledged faggot

>Saving Shadfag pics on your computer

Proceed to the shower rooms for delousing, please.

It's a girl (boy) you stupid drumpf supporter

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>shadman

I only got the molested and taken into the shower part, never the dressed up like a girl part.

Did you ignore the headline of this thread?

Don't do it. Every time you tweet this picture at him, the little one gets buttfucked.

same, I got molested by a jew that looked like woody allen.

i'm not joking. the sad part is I hate anyone who is jewish now even tho i have distant ancestors from my great-grandmas fathers side who is kikes

>looks like i won't be watching Ray Donovan anymore...
Yes you will. Because it's that good

JEWISH

He is one sick fuck

That is such a FUCKING BEAUTIFUL loli-trap

That image, alone, has got me FAPPING FURIOUSLY

I could only imagine how delectable it would to run one's wet tongue over the rosy-pink Chupa Chup of that sweet, little GOYIMS' GIFT FROM YAWEH

your gay lol

God damn it why are boys so cute nowadays

I'll give you 100 Krona to make another sensuously succulent comment like that, Sven...

Gonna need double echoes for this one.
((((((Liev Shreiber))))))

>mc[orpse]w

the triple echoes would be if his last name was

(((((((((Leivaham Shreibensteinberg)))))))))

Wake me up inside

The age of consent in your country is 14.

are you implying those children fucking eachother arent attractive or attracted to eachother?

Do Germans have the word disingenuous in their language?

I understand the Ottoman now.

This shit is out of control. They're kids FFS.

It probably is. Hollyjews are known to make their names less kikeish

No way in hell is he not fucking them.

You don't dress up a small boy child in slutty whore clothes, makeup, and a wig, to NOT fuck them. If he's not fucking that kid, someone else at temple is.

Like Taylor Swift..

Fuck... Cotton Weary is a cuck?

This is uncanny. Makes me wonder if Liev a Shadfan.

>dressing your youngest child like a Las Vegas prostitute

The hookers in Vegas are actually a little classier.

how is that even possible without it ever getting known kek

is it known that James Franco's original last name was Franshekelberg?

You know that a boy dressing up like a girl is def becausr he is horny and kinky..

..and that this man abuses this by introducing and supporting this fetish and even abusing them sexually

You don't dress girls that age either.

Uhh... are these kids even his?

His wife looks like a bottle blonde, like she's a brunette who dies it.

How can a dark-haired kike and a burnt-haired brunette whore have too pasty, blonde kids?

This is like Michael Jackson and his kids.

I really pray Hollywood world dies a very quick death very soon. Amen

always the Aussies the fucking deviant pedo fags.
Burn in hell

How is this not child abuse? What mental gymnastics make it NOT so?

Pretty obvious he is actively encouraging his son to turn into a faggot. Children are vulnerable and malleable. If you constantly raise your child to do X, that's what they're going to do.

This shit should be illegal. I don't know what else to say. This society is fucked up and I fucking hate this country because the people here are too stupid fat and lazy to ever take a stand against this shit.

>How is this not child abuse? What mental gymnastics make it NOT so?

Liberalism.

Could CPS tipoffs, en masse, lead to investigation?

Stop watching anything from Hollywood
Stop listening to anything the RIAA is involved in
Cancel your Netflix account (if you have one)
Block YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/etc at your router
Buy local
Improve yourself

What makes me hate myself everytime i see posts like this is I feel I'm a sole guy and it wont change anything to subvert the obviously powerful zionist tactics. Sucks man.

>child abuse
>trap-loli gets all the attention of both buys and girls
>instead of being a beta faggot, forever-aloner cuck who lives through Sup Forums

And indoctrinating them with like god worship -- to say nothing of butchering their cocks -- is not child abuse...??

If you really want to hate yourself, keep buying their bullshit. They hate you as well. That is evident in their constant virtue signalling and calling you fucked up for not following their obviously ass-backward plans.

^^^ this was ment for vvv

>letting kids play dress up and dress how they want is now child abuse
>911 what is your emergency
>mam there is a man across the street who lets his son dress up as bat man and pretend to be a law breaking vigilanti. This kind of child abuse cannot stand
>What is the address we will be there shortly

Jesus christ Sup Forums is autistic.

fuck another actor whose movies i literally won't be able to watch anymore. this fuckin' blows. mel gibsons movies are great but i do wish there another redpilled man over there turning out quality content

Guess I'm materialistic. I would like to enjoy things without feeling bad. There should be a list for alternative media platforms, producers, etc. Start off with Mel Gibson, ignore the last half of Thunderdome

nice, hopefully he can bring good rock back in the process.

>making kids kiss with make-up on for photos is not child abuse
Found the molested kids trying to cope.
Don't worry guys, your end will be swift. Just let it happen.

hes buggering them

>ignore the last half of Thunderdome

hhahahahha

Feel free to enjoy all of it, but know they don't like you. One of the leads of "Stranger Things" gave a rant on an awards show against anyone who didn't follow the Hollywood way of doing things. Most of the cast of The Avengers did the same thing on some internet videos. Twitter is highly concentrated cancer (Facebook as well, it just doesn't move as fast.) I choose not to do business with people that treat me like that.

gas

Almost thought this was Ray Stevenson from the only sorta good Punisher movie.

good night Mr. white
the end of the white race is here no more babies your sons are fags and daughters are blacked or feminist . the average white person will have 2 kids

only islam can save Europe

both kids look androgynous desu

reminds me of pic related a few years ago

Holy shit, so this is what happens to 3rd generation marxists, scary...