Traitors

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/republicans-who-voted-against-obamacare-straight-repeal.html

>John McCain (AZ)
>Lamar Alexander (TN)
>Shelley Moore Capito (WV)
>Susan Collins (ME)
>Dean Heller (NV)
>Lisa Murkowski (AK)
>Rob Portman (OH)

Here they are...Here are the 7 republicans who voted against a clean repeal of obamacare. They passed it in 2015, when they knew obama wouldn't sign it. Now that they know trump will sign it, they voted NO. They didn't keep their promise. They are liars. They are traitors of their voters.
What are we going to do about this Sup Forums?
For anyone who lives in these states, call your senator. Call them out. Call them the liars that they are. They ran on false promises. Now they're going to pass obamacare lite. Something must be done. They must be held accountable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qrm6bdOfSx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Run against them in the next primary and hammer them for their shitty track record. DO IT.

When will this old fuck retire

why the fuck do you even want obamacare to be repealed? If you want to start your own business it's practically impossible to afford healthcare without it.

Straight repeal is retarded, repubs would get destroyed in 2018. It needs to be a gradual thing.

Why would trump ban this?

youtu.be/Qrm6bdOfSx8

It's a repeal that goes into affect 2 years later. They voted for it in 2015. They promised they would again. They broke that promise.

Fuck that garbage. Repeal it immediately and then continue to deregulate the healthcare industry as fast as possible. The free market WILL fix it.

If the people have any power next time these people are up they will be voted out,

If they can rid the individual mandate, it will be a great start since Obamacare will end up dying a lot faster.

Getting really fucking tired of seeing this old fucks face.DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING NEOCON!

based republicans

I'm in TN and wanted to call/email Lamar and see if he wanted me to come over and fuck his wife since he's such a cuckold.

>Dur vote da bums out! Dat'll work! Muh dumbocracy!

>Why I outta...!

>Call um up onna tellyphone! Give 'em a piece a ya mind!

why is mccain even allowed in the republican party? cleary hes a filthy liberal

When he hangs from a bridge where he belongs.

He will die in office of his brain cancer.

Belly laughing.

liars and traitors

I came here to post this.
McCain looks disgusting, very disrespectful.

It's already unenforceable. There it's zero penalty

>t. Martin Shkreli

. The pharmaceutical companies have paid off most of these greedy fuck that's why they voting the way that they are if not they would have already cut all of those people off of healthcare bottom line those greedy fucks in Washington only care about their self's