/CG/: Christianity General Allison Krauss Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=DbgfQ48hWuY
Discord: ppx9h5
Christian General
This is a thread for the discussion of Christianity, the future of Christian Peoples, Culture, Heresy, Pagan Question and brother faiths.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOfvCN_F5cg&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuWjIPiBZWhyw1V1VT02Xr4&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wl-OZ3breE
youtube.com/watch?v=t8H9NIhd92Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mDPVvYvR2bg
jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=gt&sortBy=1
youtube.com/watch?v=y-kSD50jsE8
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YVRxAX6fwg
samizdat.qc.ca/vc/pdfs/MereChristianity_CSL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3MzWnO1VfvY
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/great-tribulation/
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le generals for le everything for le summer xDDDD

Second Vatican Council is heresy.

If you think Christian Generals are a new summerfag thing, you must be new here
Can't argue with that

I recall there being a general in march

Deus vult.

we dont need a fucking everlasting rolling general for everything
go to a fucking forum if you want permanent
threads, generals do nothing but breed circle jerking, safe spaces, and tripfags

Fuck off, heathen.

Then don't be apart of it kitty

Fuck off, you retarded piece of shit.
B-but, these shitposts are "heritage threads". Don't you know that when a shitpost is repeated over and over it stops being shitposting?
Christcuck bullshit is newfag garbage, yes.

There's too many people and its too infrequent for a group like /sg/ or the Pagan General guys to form.

Bump
>Christcuck bullshit is newfag garbage, yes.
>everything I don't like is new
You can tell how new someone is by how hard they try to act old. Christian generals have been common on this board from the beginning.

Thanks for the bump, and Non-Christians seem to get mad about Christianity's popularity, don't mind them. God Bless

I was just at a pagan general Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee posting in no time.God bless you and bump

>If you think Christian Generals are a new summerfag thing, you must be new here
Hello summerfag.

>You can tell how new someone is by how hard they try to act old. Christian generals have been common on this board from the beginning.

The Gospel according to St. Luke, Chapter 2, read in Old English (Anglo-Saxon) This is a late 10th- or early 11th-century translation, traditionally called the Wessex or West Saxon Gospels, in an 11th-century manuscript known as the Bath Old English Gospels

youtube.com/watch?v=XOfvCN_F5cg&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuWjIPiBZWhyw1V1VT02Xr4&index=1

The Lords Prayer in Old English from the 11th century
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wl-OZ3breE

and still christcuckery is not native to England

Heliand, Lord's Prayer - Old Saxon
youtube.com/watch?v=t8H9NIhd92Y

>>OP
Thank you OP for doing God's work. I swear, the only Christians on this board are Catholics, Orthodox, and uber-conservative Protestants. Not that that is a bad thing, just is kinda interesting the spread of different sects.

and?
christianity is foreign to England

wtf is that shit you retarded christcuck?
are you greek or something?
baka

>king of East Anglia
>greek

Christ is for everybody mate

You guys say atheism is retarded and post fedora memes, but tell me how I'm supposed to believe in Jesus again?

Do I just force myself to? I doubt all of you guys have never lost your faith before.

oh i get it
he was murdered 3 years into his reign and you christcucks love pathetic cucks who get nailed to crosses
ok carry on cuck
weep more for this dead kike

theres a reason Christ is depicted weak but it's occult

I have lost my faith before. I came back. I don't think Athiesm is retarded, just misguided. I honestly just suggest reading the Gospels with an open mind, I don't think you can force it

You just proved your an idiot.

That picture is from a "time machine".

Der Herr Ist Mein Licht

Der Herr ist mein Licht und ist mein Heil,
was fürcht ich noch!
Der Herr ist die Kraft meines Lebens allein,
vor wem sollte mir noch graun!
Ob das Heer auch der Bösen drohet,
ich fürchte mich nicht,
ob wild sich Krieg erhebet,
auf ihn allein verlass ich mich.
Eins nur, ach eines bitt' ich vom Herrn,
eines hätte ich gern:
dass ich mög bleiben im Hause des Herrn allezeit.
Amen

Der Herr Ist Mein Licht - Prairie Praise Hutterite Choir
youtube.com/watch?v=mDPVvYvR2bg

I found Christ by studying the occult. One thing becomes clear after you read enough and that is there is one person every group hates and that is Jesus Christ. If you look it is very clear that those in power worship Lucifer. Once you see that the world is controlled by him and his dark followers then belief in Christ comes quickly. There is a spiritual war happening this very second and I know whose side I have chosen.

Tell me more

I know the jews hate Jesus, but it seems like they're only attacking Christianity in the western world and not Africa or South America. So I don't know if they're really trying to summon satan against Jesus or whatever, or if they just make fun of Jesus and hate him as a way to get back at western civilization.

this

>loss of faith
Funny thing, even the most ardent "christ-cuck" (particularly the most ardent actually) have gone through a crisis of faith, or will at some point. You can't force yourself to believe, I agree! And it sounds like you've done some cursory reading, but if you are interested you should try following 's advice. Jesus was real, but whether or not he rose, and whether or not what he taught would help to better your life is something you'd have to decide on your own.
I mean, I personally went through, and still am traversing a crisis of faith. I mean, I swung from Christianity to agnosticism, to partial athiesm to dabbling in paganism, back to my roots, and am now seriously considering going into Catholicism. Everyone here will probably have a story if you ask. :)

Three Days of Darkness when?

JW standing by.

So basically just read the bible?

WRONG. Paganism does not hate shit. i am pagan i dont give a shit about christians unless they keep pushing there religion into my homeland which is exactly what it does it used to subvert go to africa and do it.

user banned
i became a Christian after demonology

i get the pic

Thank you for saying this. The one thing all evil religions and ideologies have in common is their hatred of Christianity and Biblical morals. That goes for Judaism, Islam, liberalism, Marxism, etc.

>i became a Christian after demonology
tell me more

You need to study the Bible. We have Bible study aids to help you with this to focus the Bible on the specifics of Jesus Christ.

>jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=gt&sortBy=1

>WRONG. Paganism does not hate shit.
That's just wrong m8. My neopagan phase lasted some years and from hanging out with them the one thing I got was that they hated Christianity a shitload. Try this little experiment: join the pagan discord and every couple of hours look at what they're posting. Chances are you won't have to scroll up very far to find them shitting on Christians for the umpteenth time. If not that they usually just talk about genetics or fantasize a pagan takeover of Europe, actual spiritual discussion is absent

noCathol, read Fatima 3 about the great apostasy, Catholicism has fallen to the dark side and its obvious

i hesitate for the incredulity that will strike you if I talk more, just keepin mind that mans weakness is his mind not *all your ideas are yours* but you will erroneously identify with them , so .. keep that in mind that its a compromised organ , if you see real exoecisms and see the fear of Jesus Christ they have, it becomes clear

At the very least the Gospels. You'd want to do a smidge bit of research into which one you'd want to start with, but I personally would recommend Luke, since it follows right into Acts (the story of the growing Church after Jesus's resurrection.) It has a nice logical over view of the life and works of Jesus Christ.
As for what translation, you'll get a bunch of people recommending the King James Version (one true version and all that), but that reads like the Scarlet Letter. Try the English Standard Version (ESV) or the New International Version (NIV) for a little bit of an easier read, but still a very close and literal translation of the original texts.

TL;DR: Yes, read gospels. Luke preferably. Try ESV for Bible translation.

Mennonite brothers and sisters. God-honoring song.

I Will Meet You in the Morning

I'll meet you in the morning by the bright riverside
When all sorrow has drifted away
I'll be standing at the portals when the gates open wide
At the close of life's long dreary day

Chorus: I'll meet you in the morning with a 'How do you do?'
And we'll sit down by the river and with rapture "auld" acquaintance renew.
You'll know me in the morning by the smiles that I wear
When I meet you in the morning, in the city that is built four square

I will meet you in the morning in the sweet by and by
And exchange the old cross for a crown
There will be no disappointments and nobody shall die
In that land e'er the sun goeth down

I will meet you in the morning at the end of the way
On the streets of that city of gold
Where we all can be together and be happy for aye
While the years and the ages shall roll.

I Will Meet You in the Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=y-kSD50jsE8

You're confusing hating Jesus with hating the Church. Your hatred towards the Church is justified for you pagans. However, there is a universal hatred of Jesus Christ all around the world. The most obvious is because Jesus called out the Jews candidly as offspring of vipers, den of thieves, blind guides, hypocrites, and the Synagogue of Satan. This still applies today to all the Jews.

Have Protestants ever asked for the intercession of Our Lady?
Even just out of curiosity?

I know a lot of Protestants don't approve of the Catholic views on Mary, but most don't see it as demonic or un-Christian, since the early Christians, the ones who lived immediately after Christ's death and resurrection, held these views, and it would be ridiculous to call the first disciples "un-Christian"

So have any Protestants just prayed for the help of the Mother of God?

I think they would be surprised if they did. Our Lady help of Christians can fulfil our spiritual desires and bring us closer to Christ in ways you can't imagine. Maybe they should try it at least once.

While asking for the intercession of Mary may appear innocent it is anything but. By elevating Mary you reduce Jesus to nothing more than a useless child. By making Mary divine then Jesus is suddenly divine because of the nature of his mother and not his father. The likeness between her and Isis becomes far to great to be ignored as coincidence. It would appear to me that the Catholic church has been taken over by a cabal that worships Lucifer, who follow the mystery religion of antiquity.

No thank you I will place my complete faith in Christ.

someone who's been lost for a long time reporting in.
You have to feel faith in your soul. it's a deeply personal thing. only you can come back on your own.

Bishop Richard Williamson - Gas Chambers, Anti-Semitism and the Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

It is unBiblical to ask Mary of anything because God has made an arrangement that the only intercessor for mankind is Jesus Christ himself.

>(1 Timothy 2:5, 6) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—[this is] what is to be witnessed to at its own particular times.

>(Hebrews 8:6) But now [Jesus] has obtained a more excellent public service, so that he is also the mediator of a correspondingly better covenant, which has been legally established upon better promises.

>(Hebrews 9:15) So that is why he is a mediator of a new covenant, in order that, because a death has occurred for [their] release by ransom from the transgressions under the former covenant, the ones who have been called might receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance.

>(Hebrews 12:24) and Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and the blood of sprinkling, which speaks in a better way than Abel’s [blood].

Jesus is to be our ONLY MEDIATOR and INTERCESSOR. Anything else is a blasphemy and anti-Christ.

>My neopagan phase lasted some years
No it didn't if it did you'd understand what it means to be pagan. Also I want to point out that many of us have been christian for a very long time. I specifically have done loads of work in the church most of you are newborns you'll come to realize or really you may never realize it because christianity is extremely brainwashing for weak people.
>from hanging out with them the one thing I got was that they hated Christianity a shitload.
This is relatively new if anything but if you want to be a white nationalist you cannot be a christian. Christianity is run by jews and I understand that you can make shit up about jesus christ NOT being a jew. Christianity is flawed because of this ALONE. It is a foreign religion that was forced upon many of our ancestors this is a FACT.
>Try this little experiment: join the pagan discord and every couple of hours look at what they're posting.
I'm in the pagan discord and we only shit talk fucking christians when you spam the fucking /pg/.
>If not that they usually just talk about genetics or fantasize a pagan takeover of Europe, actual spiritual discussion is absent
Are you kekistan? Are you reddit? One of Sup Forumss major themes is talking about genetics and if you want Europe is becoming more and more pagan everyday. The rise of any pagan discussion at all is fucking amazing just like all the white nationalism being spread all over. Whites wil leave christianity and the only place you'll be able to find christianity is in Africa or some non-white homeland. I'm very surpised so many of you fall for christianity when we know for a FACT Jesus was a literal jew it is something that has been proven by the Bible but I'll also mention that christianity might morph into somekind of weird cult. The reason I'm saying this is because I see it all over the christian generals with /x/ tier insanity being rampit all over but keep your fantasy about christianity having a revival

bump

>The reason I'm saying this is because I see it all over the christian generals with /x/ tier insanity being rampit all over but keep your fantasy about christianity having a revival
Forget it,it will have a massive revivalbecause of the rampant no-morals degeneracy,just as right-wing will have a huge comeback from non-integrating Africans.

The stupidest move jews did is try to opress the majority,once it's angry it will steamroll every minority

>No it didn't if it did you'd understand what it means to be pagan.
How much do you know? Did you study the work of Evola and other Traditionalists? Have you gone to India to study a living tradition? I used to write in an NRx pagan blog that I deleted recently, maybe you were a reader

>I specifically have done loads of work in the church most of you are newborns you'll come to realize or really you may never realize it because christianity is extremely brainwashing for weak people.
Elaborate. Also just leaving this here:
>During a frustrating argument with a Roman Catholic cardinal, Napoleon Bonaparte supposedly burst out: “Your eminence, are you not aware that I have the power to destroy the Catholic Church?” The cardinal, the anecdote goes, responded ruefully: “Your majesty, we, the Catholic clergy, have done our best to destroy the church for the last 1,800 years. We have not succeeded, and neither will you.”

>This is relatively new if anything but if you want to be a white nationalist you cannot be a christian.
You can actually. I don't call myself a WN though

>I understand that you can make shit up about jesus christ NOT being a jew.
Jesus was a Jew. However he wasn't a Pharisee and spoke against them (who by the way are the ancestors of modern Talmudic Jews)

>I'm in the pagan discord and we only shit talk fucking christians when you spam the fucking /pg/.
Rubbish. I'm on it every day and I know what I see

>One of Sup Forumss major themes is talking about genetics and if you want Europe is becoming more and more pagan everyday.
It's not going to save Europe. Read Evola's Against the Neopagans - THAT is what is manifesting, a weak neopaganism that grovels in the filth of bloody materialism

>Whites wil leave christianity
Yeah I don't think anyone doubts that, most of know know the Apostasy will subsume the world

>keep your fantasy about christianity having a revival
Hmm, guess I just fantasized up the SSPX, FSSP, and Heralds then

>no-morals degeneracy
Are you joking? I'm not a christian and I see what is going. I don't need Christianity to guide me in the right direction to SEE the degeneracy. Christianity will not be the saving grace will not stop degeneracy ever it will be white men who see the degeneracy for what it is. Degeneracy not some sin of Satan's corruption most families are straight up raised in christian schools by Christians yet they grow up to be fine with this degeneracy it didnt stop it.

>Whites wil leave christianity
>Yeah I don't think anyone doubts that, most of know know the Apostasy will subsume the world
>keep your fantasy about christianity having a revival
>Hmm, guess I just fantasized up the SSPX, FSSP, and Heralds then

You all forget about Orthodoxy
whatever disguises the active corrupting force of satanic energy is a part of this game that's why Christianity will grow, plus Orthodoxy is intolerant of crap in its leniency and the times are ripe for it.

>force of satanic energy
Fuck off.

woo hit a spot, 'active corrupting force' is the key here , the flying serpent quatzelcoatl, the chinese dragon, the greek python , the serpent of the talmud, of gnostics it's the same beeing and Christianity, only ,says 'dont listen to that imposter', and I don't mean the catholics

>but because it's invisible they don't know, however satanists and the elders of the church do and thats how we know too

>Are you joking? I'm not a christian and I see what is going.
The West has been degenerating for roughly seven centuries now. Conservatives acknowledge only half a century of it, Sup Forums generally goes a little further but not by much. Neopagans are confused as hell and pad their narrative with secular nonsense about the "Dark Ages" (which was actually a Golden Age in the traditional sense). Modernity is the true Dark Age

>Christianity
How does it feel to look back upon the history of your religion, only to realize all of the strength you had lost? The sheer magnitude of compromises you had to make, either in the name of progress or (((progress))).
How does it feel to have so many differing branches, from Catholicism to Protestantism; forever divided, unlikely to become whole again? Possible though it may be, given how the most vocal members often consider the other denominations "not Christian", I wouldn't bank on it.
How does it feel to have a good chunk of your new followers either be the Chinese, who copy whatever they seek from the West in an attempt to emulate it's financial success and are therefore hardly qualified as Christian, and the Africans who seek naught but the welfare provided by the missionaries and are, in all honesty, not the brightest around?
How does it feel to know that you will never be able to bring your religion back to the strength it once had? To see all the adversaries around you and know there is little you can truly do to fight back?
How does it feel to know that most people in America who claim to be Christian care little about the teachings of the Bible and the Church, only claiming to be so because of their heritage?
How does it feel, Christians?

>woo hit a spot, 'active corrupting force' is the key here
you have a real mental illness. see I said fuck off because this is exactly what I am talking about /x/ tier idiotic garbage. You believe in magic satan shit that has never been around I bet you literally believe in fucking ghosts or something along those lines kiddo. Your thread needs to be on /x/ not on Sup Forums

your ignorance is justified for one cannot imagine the existence of what he does not know is there , however it is no excuse to never learn anything

>keep looking

>How does it feel, Christians?
As long as I can keep my faith in Christ then I know, in the end, everything will be ok. You are correct that we are facing dark times but just because the number of believers decrease or my faith is mocked that does not change the truth. The truth remains true regardless of public opinion.

>How does it feel, Christians?

Feels fine, none of what you posted is my problem. That's those other sects problems.

>As long as I can keep my faith in Christ then I know, in the end, everything will be ok.
Faith alone does not fix problems, especially ones as large as this. For that it'll take labor, effort, works. And I feel Christianity doesn't have enough to do so.
>The truth remains true regardless of public opinion.
You are correct, and yet the matter of faith is almost an exception to the rule. Since we cannot know for certain what is true (even you say you need to keep your FAITH in your religion, implying some level of uncertainty) then the religion that is considered true is whatever is popular at the time. With the rise of the Middle East and the problems of the West, that religion could either be Islam or Marxism.
>That's those other sects problems.
This only highlights my earlier point about the disconnect and, in a way, infighting between different sects. Besides, with that attitude if it isn't your problem now it will be in the future.

Really enjoyed this tune of hers, with Robert plant of led zeppelin fame (stairway to heaven etc etc !)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YVRxAX6fwg

>Faith alone does not fix problems, especially ones as large as this. For that it'll take labor, effort, works. And I feel Christianity doesn't have enough to do so.

I don't believe any civilization has saved itself once it has reached this point. Even America which people say is young is actually old because it is a continuation of Europe. We are nearing th collapse and while faith may not be able to save our current civilization it will save the individual and the individual can start the next civilization.

I pray that next time we do a bit better at learning the mistakes of the past.

>there is one person every group hates

No group in human history have been persecuted more than the Jews have. Antisemitism has led to more atrocities in the past 100 years alone than all anti christian sentiment.

The Jews survive because God saves them as he saves Cain, both as a form of punishment and also to provide the faithful with an enemy to fight against and help produce strong faithful. Any persecution is something they bring upon themselves for their behavior.

yeah well fuck the kikes they bring all their shit upon themselves by taking noone as a friend, who cares they'll get glassed in the end

>Besides, with that attitude if it isn't your problem now it will be in the future.

Why?

>We are nearing th collapse and while faith may not be able to save our current civilization it will save the individual and the individual can start the next civilization.
My point still stands; faith, while admittedly able to help with the survival of the individual, is still not enough to ensure it. Even the most pious individual, praying every day, still needs to harvest his own food and repair his own equipment, or at the very least do some similar or greater labor in exchange for such.
Secondly, I don't think I ever said there was no hope in civilization surviving; just that such a thing would take quite an effort. In truth there might be several ways to preserve, perhaps even heal, Western Civilization. Yet do not be fooled, none of them will be easy.

When the Muslims have finished decapitating the last of the other denominations in the West, what do you think they will turn their hungry eyes towards next? Your denomination.
And if it's not them, then it shall be the Marxist, the SJW, the Feminist. You cannot afford such levels of apathy, lest your denomination become the next target.

Read this book and avoid being duped by demons and false prophets.

Correct

I guess here is the place to post my question... I was raised agnostic and very wholesome in small town/rural USA. I had a rebellious phase as a teen and dabbled in the occult, but ended up settling on neopagan/neodruidic concepts(being raised in the woods, that was the closest I knew to the feeling of being part of something greater). As years have gone on, I had a gradual loss of faith- just a disconnectedness because my life was erratic and filled with turmoil. Basically, I just became jaded and turned to a scientific mindset. Having become a parent, I have experienced a shift to a desire to be much more spiritual again and a stronger interest in morals that would typically be associated with Christianity... But here is where I am stuck- I was not raised Christian and have essentially no knowledge of it, plus am anxious in new groups and eccentric by nature. I'd really like to become part of a community or make some friends with similar values, but am afraid I will be rejected for my still rather pagan-occult friendly philosophy in typical Christian circles, but suspect I am not going to enjoy the liberal bent of most Unitarian Universalists. What kind of Christianity would a misfit be able to find friends in? I'm not sure if I can totally wrap my head around monotheism(I was essentially raised atheist, really), but I am willing to try... Will it work or should I just go back to my heathen ways?

A great place to start is C.S. Lewis. Mere Christianity is the book that pushed me from being a man with no faith to being a Christian. Well that and what I learned about the Jews those in the occult that despise Jesus.

samizdat.qc.ca/vc/pdfs/MereChristianity_CSL.pdf

>welcome brother, have a look at 5 min clip
youtube.com/watch?v=3MzWnO1VfvY
best of luck

>When the Muslims have finished decapitating the last of the other denominations in the West, what do you think they will turn their hungry eyes towards next? Your denomination.
>And if it's not them, then it shall be the Marxist, the SJW, the Feminist. You cannot afford such levels of apathy, lest your denomination become the next target.

Thank you for your honest answer. Honestly, I agree with you. What you are unaware of is that what you just figured out on your own is prophecy. That specific prophecy is known as the Great Tribulation.

>Mathew 24:21,22 - 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

>jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/great-tribulation/

The part you are missing is that Islam itself will be destroyed in the Great Tribulation as well. What the Bible tells us is that the Kings of the Earth and the Wild Beast of Revelations that the Great Harlost rides on will turn against the Harlot and eat her. The Harlot in the Bible is called Babylon the Great. It is basically, the world empire of false religion that opposes God and Christ. This includes all the (((Christian))) religions that you posted about.

When they finally come after us is when Armageddon happens and we will survive.

>DUR HUR I BELIEB GHOST N DA EBIL DEBIL
next thing you'll say is creationism is right or the earth is flat fucking end yourself. Its really fucking funny because retards like you have pretty much have had me stop defending you on Sup Forums completely. I actually discussed what creationism is to people that there are differences to young earth as opposed to some others or how brother Nathanial might be a jew but at least hes a good tool to get some white Christians to wake the fuck up but NOPE. Not anymore thanks for turning something I really didnt give a shit about into this full blown aids autistic garbage you shit all over Sup Forums with.

i dont believe in creationism, you got to be a fucking moron to take that at face value, I told you , you're a complete nincompoop with your limited ignorant views, you don't knoe shit about me and my Orthodoxy , go fuck yourself.

>The Harlot in the Bible is called Babylon the Great. It is basically, the world empire of false religion that opposes God and Christ

Which is what Albert Pike was speaking of and what the Jews, Jesuits, Masons, Islam, The UN, The EU, and many other organizations are working toward. The gears of the machine to bring about this even have been turning for many years. The current pope has even spoke of creating a new one world faith.

All of these are really the same organization, run by the occult, who worship Lucifer, and are working to bring about the NWO. Once you see this, once you believe, how anyone can doubt in the divinity of Christ is beyond me.

how do you guys feel about icons?
I really like a couple of pictures and statues I have of Jesus, Mary, and a couple saints, but I feel a little guilty about having them.

I'm trying to read this, but it seems like the author assumes a certain level of familiarity with Christianity. I have not read the bible, and have been to church three times in my life(two at a UU church, which might not even count here)... I will continue trying to read it, though, since if I recall correctly many people enjoy what C.S. Lewis has to say... Thanks for the link!

That was interesting, thank you. I have been listening to a few things on youtube from Fr. Ripperger("How to Raise a Man", "For the Wives") and his perspective actually was the first one I've resonated with, so I am guessing that I lean towards orthodox? My family is Catholic previous to my non-practicing parents, so maybe that figures haha. Thanks again, will be looking into some more along these lines...

Per a previous user in this thread
>TL;DR: Yes, read gospels. Luke preferably. Try ESV for Bible translation.

Best of luck and don't let the people that will mock you in real life dissuade you.

riggedit.com

icons are ok,they're religious art , maybe statues a bit too much, just because in the pagan world all idols to be worshipped were statues, but depends how you see it I guess

yw, i knew you'd fit in that's why i put vid there rituals and spiritualism and all, but its not friendly to catholic it sees as heretic for reasons

welcome to the fold brother

How did you find proof of the occult and elites worshiping Lucifer? Where should I start? I've people say that Albert Pike quote is fake.

Fuck off And burn with Jews, Pagans, and Heretics

Thanks for the tips! I will take a look at Luke first... I haven't read the Bible yet, first time for everything.

If you haven't seen pic related, please look into the verses in it, I think it would be beneficial to you.

Haha I like listening to a heretic? Go figure! Still, I'm interested to learn more, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction... Thanks again- you're very kind for the welcome. There are many churches in my area, so I am hopeful I can find somewhere to fit...

In the old testament, God commanded man not to make graven images of "what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

And yet, in the same book a mere few chapters later, God instructs the Israelites to build the ark of the covenant, and specifically commands that figures of cherubim be cast in the design. God isn't contradicting himself. When he said that man isn't to create graven images, he was specifically referring to the practice of nature worship i.e. paganism, which entails creating idols and believing that the idol itself contains power. Believing that spirits dwell within the statues of wood and stone. That's the important distinction.

The difference between a Christian wearing a crucifix necklace and a pagan wearing a charm is that the pagan believes that there is special power or spirits in the charm itself. The Christian only uses the crucifix to worship what it represents. The divine. The supernatural. Not the natural. The Christian sees beyond the metal and the jewels.

Same thing goes with a Christian kneeling before a wooden cross. Or a catholic venerating a statue.

It's very important to always take Bible passages in context.

>What kind of Christianity would a misfit be able to find friends in? I'm not sure if I can totally wrap my head around monotheism(I was essentially raised atheist, really), but I am willing to try... Will it work or should I just go back to my heathen ways?

You've probably seen my name tag around here before. I used to be like you. I was welcomed in even I was a degenerate myself. I'm a former Sup Forumstard and former /gif/ and former /hc/. Now that I am baptized I have cleaned up my ways and spend wholesome time on Sup Forums. Get a free bible study with us and we can help you at your convenience.

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

>my orthodoxy
>my
Is the keyword here. No one but you will be following your religion. You are just like communist who scream BUT MY VERSION OF COMMUNISM WILL WORK THIS TIME! I swear the election was a fucking mistake.

>how anyone can doubt in the divinity of Christ is beyond me.

We don't deny the divinity of Christ. We just deny that specific divinity is Jehovah God himself. Jesus is one of many divinities along with the Angels, Demons, and Satan. All are divinities, all are gods and deities. That's what a spirit is, a god, a deity, and divine being. In fact, the word demon means deity.