Troy: Fall of a city

Pic related is the cast.

Your thought?

forced but technically not impossible. Just super unlikely to have this many Thracians or Nubians in one single city as free men.

WE

WUZ

Achilles is a nigger? That's not canon.

MONKEYS

My thought is I don't watch TV anymore and neither should you

>Watching JewTV in 2017

paris is played by a white guy, so who cares?

they literally ruined Achilles, the archetype for all western manliness

I fucking hate kikes so much

The BBC, no longer content with rewriting its own nations history has officially moved on to blackening the classics. Soon to be followed up by there next big production "A Tale of Two Cities - Detroit & Chicago southside" followed by "Beowulf - Nubian kang"

No wonder it fell.

The funny thing is the only black character in all the story is Agamemnon wich is as far as I can tell played by a white guy.

I wonder what they're gonna do with Pyhrrus, Achilles's son who gets his name from his red hair.

>inb4 we wuz gingers

Agamemnon wuz supposed to be a kang?

Achilles was a Kang?

Nah hes mycenaen which is in mainland greece IIRC

This is what full retard looks like.

shieeet

do niggers even know what Troy is? what exactly are the (((marketing))) people doing? how does ignoring the one plausible market for this dumb show (white people who are familiar with classic literature) make sense in terms of shekels?

he won't be in it, because it wouldn't be realistic for there to be a black father/son pair. that'd be taking it way too far

I am from /lit/ an this legitimately grinds my gears

why no nigger women?
fuck, feminism is all about white women isn't it.

Am I the only one thinking that this is fitting. The title is Troy: Fall of a City and the people who actually destroy it are niggers like Achilles. It's like if you made a documentary about the fall of Detroit and had the same caste.

>poc men and white women
someone tell jezebel! /ourgirls/

nope, no nigs in troy.

So niggers are the invaders?
Colour me shocked

It's from the BBC, because of course it is.

>Achilles was described as having Golden Blond hair
>played by a nigger

>Zeus is a nigger

I can't wait to see Michael Cera play MLK JR because anyone can play anybody because skin color doesn't matter in movies/tv it seems.

Of course they had to go and make the heroic protagonist a feces-coloured AIDS-monkey.

>''In the Iliad, Achilles' hair is described as ξανθῆς[109] (ksanthēs), usually translated as blonde, or golden''

The kikes and their goyim mindslaves are getting bolder by the day. Won't be long before they portray all the historical figures as niggers in the school books. Just you fucking wait and see.

Nobody here complained about Tom Cruise being the last Samurai

The average white person wants their entertainment chock-full of nigs as much as the nigs themselves

>Pic related is the cast.
>
>Your thought?

Cultural Appropriation.

Jesus christ im Greek and im sick and fucking tired of all the (((hollywood))) and shit UK movies about Greek mythology and history being boiled down to the stupid race dichotomy of black and white nowadays. What business does some German or Anglo looking dude have playing a greek character. And in the same sense, WHY THE FUCK IS ACHILLES, who according to the Illiad was Greek, BEING PLAYED BY A FUCKING NOG, along was Zeus who literally was depicted as being white in every ancient depiction of him. These shitty western film industries are saying fuck all to historical accuracy. Greeks were not nordic. And greeks (and also Romans) were definitely not Africans. The only movie that ever came close to doing any justice to actual recorded myth was 300, where everyone in that movie actually looked Greek and it was fairly accurate (apart from all that magic shit the persians were using obviously.)

Remember when white characters were played by white actors?

I remember...

Is this the Blacked.com version?

Have you even seen the film? He does not play a Japanese Samurai, you retarded nigger.

He plays an American military advisor. who is taken prisoner by a samurai clan.

Nike, is that you?

troy was on the coast of anatolia populated by mediterraneans

Memnon, not Agamemnon. Even still he was not a black nigger African. Memnon was an Athiopian and Athiopia existed in Asia. There was three, Indian Aethiopia, Arabian Athiopia, and African Athiopia.

The "blacks" (including Nubians) were not sun-Saharan ape resembling Bantus. They also weren't Somalis. Something resembling an Indian

Even if the trojans were black, which they totally weren't, all of the black guys in OPs pic are playing characters from the greek side of the war.

>when the film needs more black actors except when you can put a white female in it

>Zeus is black

Believable. Zeus raped anything and anyone at any given time.

>Achilles is a nigger

Gas the kikes. That's it. Seriously, gas them. Fucking gas them.

>A nigger Achilles
Bitch please

I

Stop consuming modern Western bullshit media and entertainment. Even if you can get it for free, the vapidity and psychological fuckery is best avoided

Literally hundreds of other hobbies out there. Even just idly reading books or articles on current events. Even video games (not the cucked triple-A shit they've been releasing recently though) are better

>mediterraneans
aka KANGZ

Who the hell gives a fuck about TV anymore? Seriously?

>"Beowulf - Nubian kang"
they already did that one

>Beowulf is smacking his lips
Top kek.

I don't even care anymore, media's fucked and the only shit that's allowed to not be historically revisionist in casting is "muh ebil nadzees" bullshit.
Just getting ready for the day we hang these fucks from the streetlights with their pet niggers, I'm beyond the point of irony even. The only way shit's going to get better is if we forcibly remove the traitors.

>Achilles

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
*BREATHES IN*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why is aphrodite played by a white women? wtf is this racism?

normies love netflix for some reason

>lemogang
I hate niggers so much

Historically inaccurate.
Niggers are terrible at history

Zeus is a mulatto. Absolutely disgusting.

Yes and then he becomes one of them and is the sole survivor, making him the last samurai

didnt they already make this movie with brad pitt? why are they making the 40" spinners version now?

>produced by (((Barney Reisz)))

every time

300 occurred a thousand years after the Trojan Wars. The Mycenaeans invaded the Balkans from the north and were related to the Scythians.