What does the ex-blink 182 singer know?

What does the ex-blink 182 singer know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the guy who believes in UFOs?

I'm hopeful but anyone in music is generally a letdown.

yea

Its gonna be some faggy bullshit about embracing tranny refugees

Dude is 6'4"! He's even taller than Todd.

How the fuck did he create a band 182 years ago?

He found blink 1488 and has become the fan group admin.

>Chester
>Chris
>Pedo's

That's my prof. guess.

That he almost killed pop punk.

He interviewed a bunch of astronauts, some that now are dead, he is super into ufo's and aliens.

This. Every one of the is a screaming fucking liberal. Wake me when Ted Nugent says something.

>when you look into your future

He is attempting to assist with the DISCLOSURE project

He's being manipulated for counter intel. He thinks sources in the military are disclosing to him.

If the ETs wanted us to know they'd disclose themselves.

He's a tranny.

Most likely more ayyylmao stuff

I saw Travis Barker in Disneyland one time, he was with a little girl, maybe his daughter?

When is he going to say whatever he's going to say?

redpilled to the max. Listen to the lyrics, delong knows the answer to the jq

Most likely this, honestly.

This

>"I created the band blink, 182 years ago

Jesus christ, time traveler?

Apparently nothing.

this please

I guess this explains why google has gone to utter shit and why youtube gets worse every month.

he knows about the ayys

>tom delonge is gonna replace Chester Bennington and join linkin park
what timeline are we on?

kek

He has evidence that will lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton

>incoming publicity stunt to relaunch career

He is going to get Chestered.

Press f to pay respects

A la Richard C. Doty?

Got a source on your pic?

>it's about... us
that is exactly the type of faggy bullshit it will be

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM

>tom delonge actually proves ayy lmaos exist
>its not a hoax
>tfw the worst member of blink 182 ushers in an age of prosperity
Best timeline?

>fuck lumpf and fuck white people

It's not that he "believes in UFOs" it's that he may or not have connections to bluebeam and have a role in an upcoming disclosure program.

I'm not sure how many times I fapped to based enema girl, but it rhymes with Lots.

That cleavage.

Is he going to hang himself like those two other fags?

ALIENS EXIST

Most likely.

those legs are out of this universe

>can't tell if this is bait or you're really a naive faggot

The leaked emails suggested a plan of some sort, involving him and aliens/UFOs, didn't they?

tom delongdong is not just a UFO tard but all conspiracies pretty much

But this will still be about ayys

Sauce

isn't he just coming out with a comic book or something?

Is it about white genocide?

Yup caught that too, obviously fake.

Yup

>What does the ex-blink 182 singer know?
How to viral campaign, obviously. Stop spamming this faggot

WORK WORK

Also a low-level Freemason (and possible coal-burner? lel)

Plenty of songs about aliens as well. I know they are pop punk but they are my punk guilty pleasure. Takes me back to some fun times.

>mfw saw the ayy lmao documentary pitch video before it was taken down when it was found in the podesta email leaks

Looks like he was probably the entertainment for THOZ KANGZ

Where are you?
and im so sorry
Cannot sleep
Cannot dream tonight

You're spot on except they aren't and have never been ETs. They are celestial beings, angels that have defied God and set out to defile His creation. I recommend you read John Keel's book Operation Horse, followed by 1 Enoch, and finally some Michael Heiser - The Unseen Realm, and Reversing Hermon.

Prince Hall masons aren't REAL masons, shitlord.

>I recommend you read John Keel's book Operation Horse

I recommend you REread it. And PAY ATTENTION this time. According to Keel, demons and angels are just more of the masks worn by the ultraterrestrials, just like aliens, fairies, etc.

fuck drump song or some equally gay shit

I know what John Keel thinks. He has a secular view of the phenomenon and thus comes away with the UT hypothesis, just like Jacque Vallee or J. Allen Hynek. That's why I recommend you read the other material and synthesize it yourself. Keel was a great investigative journalist, but he came away with a fragmented view because he discards Biblical revelation.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Operation Trojan Horse****

>17 blacks apply
>18 blacks get hired
shieet baby trayvon got a job too

It was actually aliens!.. uh .. disguised as Pedos who diddled the boys and girls! Far out!

>people talking about Bluebeam and "le aliens are demons" bullshit again

It's all a big scam

When he was on Coast to Coast, he alluded more to it, saying what he was about to unveil would work towards funding ufo/ayyy research indefinitely.

He's going to announce the segway.

> Doesn't know what "projected" means

Goodbye Google

That's how I read it.

Also, multiple habbenings occurring as we speak. It's going to be a good day.

Tom is super into UFOs it's going to be about that.

kek that would be a nostalgia overload

He s gonna blab
About
Suicide and funky padasta

He's helping Trump take down these disgusting elites. Same reason Kanye met with Trump, the good guys are working overtime behind the scenes to MAGA!

bump, what do yall think?

All there vids back when they first came out were all faggish. Running naked, constantly mentioning cocks and doing gay stuff. They sold there souls to get rich just like all the others. No sympathy from me. They probably were groomed though from a young age. But i agree he will probably come out and say he was molested as a child and that he is gay or some BS like that.

From what I can remember, Blink 182 has always steered clear of politics, 9/11 and all. I believe they grew up in a relatively conservative and religious part of California, too, surprisingly. So maybe there's something to it.

They're all subhuman nigs to me - kiddy-diddlin, devil-worshiping cultists, almost as bad as jews

Nah man, you must not have been around back when they first broke out and there vids were big on MTV. Faggy to the max. Always running naked, random guys in banana suits walking around, making gay jokes and talking about dicks. And ultra liberal BS propaganda.

its lefty faggotry with a dash of white hate. hes going to demand we help hungry niggers and that your sons be turned into girls because hes a demon in human form and wont move up in rank if he doesnt screw over a bunch of people

hes sorry. that he wasted all those years making music. he thought it would make people do stupid shit but hes autistic like all demons and doesnt know the difference between gangsta rap and college rock / alternative rock. he had heard great things about musics impact of lives in a negative capacity

>UFOs are real
plays alien autopsy VHS

No, it's about UFOs and ayyys. Since leaving Blink182 he's written a couple books about it and was outed contacting NASA scientists and Podesta (preHillary) by Wikileaks.

Fuck I was going to post this, kek.
I really miss Blink-182.

If you throw your newborn in the dumpster, Google will dig it out and make it the janitor.

I inferred from his lyrics that those houses that have those star decorations are signals that a Freemason lives there. Then I found out it was true. He's into deep stuff.

Playing a fundraiser show with blink 182 for linkin park guy and suicide awareness

I believe Tom has been into the UFO stuff for several decades. He's been a little "out there" especially when he first left the Blink and started that awful band about angels and airwaves. Will be interesting to see what comes of this UFO thing, he might just have a screw loose somewhere.

I remember all of that, but I don't remember them ever making political statements, even after 9/11, unlike all of the libshit celebrities who have come out of the woodwork since Trump ran for president. I do remember them talking about the religious heritage of the area around where they grew up, might have been Carmel. If you're not from the US, judging by your flag, California has changed a lot, a lot of its universities used to have protestant affiliations that the current faculty would despise if these affiliations were still around. I do remember them touching each other's dicks tho in photo shoots and stuff, very gay.

its so automated at this point the pajeet slaves are just code plumpers

THIS

>houses that have those star decorations

Example please.

0 innovation== long term problems

also the will become so large they will be reliant on contractors and 3rd party apis

Pooinloogle.jpg