It's 11:00AM in North Korea

Think this fat piece of shit is out of bed yet and at the launch site?

hopefully

Digits confirm ICBM launch

I heard its raining there right now. That will probably scuttle the launch for today.

Looks like weather is going to close launch window soon.

Nah.

Drumpf is still in bed.

nuclear test imminent. check the trips

Related?

Launch site is in Kusong, dumbass.

Is Kim dumb enough to risk total war and deposition?

Thanks Ankit.

People wrongly think it's either that, or give up the program and weapons.

But there's a 3rd option no one is talking about:

"The North Korean Nuclear deal"

Sound familiar? It should...did Iran give up its program and weapons..nah, nigga...it's just smoke and mirrors "good time rock n roll"

Same thing will happen with NK.

Cap this.

Rip us

>Nuclear disarmament is instigated by the North Koreans under the guise that they will only give theirs up if the rest of the world does
>America agrees, but only if Russia and Iran do
>Putin is kill, revolt in Iran
>Everyone teams up and fucks up ISIS
>....
>....
>Israel refuses
>Instigates the Sampson Policy
>We are all kill

You heard it here first!

I say fuck um if the rich want to live underground than go right ahead, because personally I think it would be a good life experience for the rich greedy fucks. And the poor witch I am one of would be out of their misery. I would regard that as an all fucking around win!!!!!!!........so in a ball sack aka a nut shell, you fucks worry about it after the fact I’m too busy enjoying my devastatingly distrait destitution, sarcasm very much intended

nope, he's catching up on suits and orange is the new nog

Think he has to go to the oil reserves himself to watch out for them?

Where is the fucking Ben Garrison logo?

Why do we hate him again?

LAUNCH THE NUKES FAGGOT

The liberal education ladies and gentlemen.

Of course he won't do anything. It's just a bitch ass ploy for more rice. We should bomb him just on principle.

Not a liberal but would love to see your educational foresight about it.

here's the rundown
>america embargos nk
>retards blame the famine on nk

>being so technologically behind that rain prevents you from launching an icbm.

>technologically behind
the vast majority of countries don't even have icbm's

He operates a government that indoctrinates from birth a hatred of Americans. They have museums to show off war trophy's like an axe taken from a dead American soldier.

Their government also starves their own people. They are committing human rights violations at a scale not seen since Nazi Germany. They kidnap foreigners to teach their own spies how to speak foreign languages and act in their cultures. They shot down a commercial jetliner with about 300 people on board. Recently, they indiscriminately shelled the island of Yeonpyeong, unprovoked, killing and injuring many.

They regularly threaten to destroy America, South Korea, and Japan. And recently they are demonstrating an increased capacity to carry out such threats. They imprison anyone who sneezes at a Kim-family picture, send them to labor/death camps, where they are tortured and worked to death.

What the fuck else do you want me to say, because there is much much more?
have a (you) faggot

>fire one volley
>out of ammo
>try to run away
>run out of gas
>run away on foot
>die of starvation

you're one delusional goyim

There is always 10 of you australians who think North Korean war is only about the lack of a rothschild bank in every NK thread. I personally have family in harms way, from an unpredictable and regularly violent regime. Fuck you and fuck the jews.

imagine an A-10 just raking that shit.

The propaganda has worked well on this one.

And yet somehow we Americans have to come back in and play world-police for what? there is nothing to gain from them North Korea which is why we haven't done anything yet. It's time we stayed the fuck out of everyone's business whether for good or bad. too much fucking bloodshed has already been spilt because of us thumbing ourselves into foreign affairs over a nations moral ambiguity. too many warmongering pieces of shit who are so deluded to conquer and bully others in the name of "justice" and "ethical reasoning".

facts are facts. if you're gonna bring up nk's famine then you should acknowledge the u.s.'s embargo as the cause of it. furthermore, it's ignorant israeli-wannabes like you who keeps 'fanning the flames' of this anti-nk sentiment that prevents the prospect of peace in that region

the world is desperate for another war to give purpose to their lives. do you not feel it?

>facts are facts.
Which famine? They have had a few and are starting another one.

Also there is no longer any prospect for peace in that region. The only reason why war hasn't started is because it is not easy to secretly build up military forces in this day and age. Instead there are just a lot of military exercises in the region, where we just forget to take the equipment home.

In fact we are just now wrapping up one of those with your country, called Talisman Saber,

doesn't take 3 carrier groups for a deal. We simply don't mobilize 3 groups around a shit box nation without turning it into a crater. It is going to happen