Cut the shit.
Why aren't you faggots in the military?
>INB4 welfare meme
>INB4 jewbs meme

Shit lungs

>faggots
>in the military

answered your own question

Why the fuck should I or any sane person ever join the Cuckistan military?

Not fighting for a country full of capitalist shills

I already was

I don't wanna get nakie in the shower a people to see my peepee.

This society needs to die. Ill happily join the frei korps if the military go for some nationalist palace coup, but as it stands they're as implicit in globalism and materialism as any corporation.

Screws and pins in my knee. I tried lying about it but was caught during MEPS with the army. Tried with the navy but they had my army meps report and wouldn't even talk to me. I should've cut my cock off and called myself Shirley

Would never agree to a job that I can't quit at any time.

Would never let another man yell in my face.

Would never help invade another country during a time of peace.

Take your pick. I'd rather be homeless, personally.

Epilepsy disqualified me, no branch will have me, even for the chairforce

Unlike those who are unwilling to admit they are mentally ill (trannies).

Thats why I never joined. Hereditary depression since I was 16 .Im amazed I made it to my 30s

Because a Democrat was in the presidency when I turned 18 and by the time things changed I had a comfy, well paying, easy ass career.

I don't want my time, effort, or life going into the defense of Israel, and the US has hardly fought a justified war in over 100 years.

To intelligent.

Because some 70+ years ago, a bunch of good men went into the military.

They got shot, tortured, and died.

Those that survived came back on shore leave or whatever the fuck it's called.
When they returned the women had been taught to hate men. Handing white feathers of cowardice to every man they encountered.
A priest stating "murder is a sin" - shunned by society these men were defending.
Driving good men to suicide. Some of them were even soldiers.

And what what is all for?

Oh right, to defend people who now call their grandchildren evil racists because of their skin colour.

I learn from the mistakes of History, and should the option ever come up again, I'll vote for the next Oswald Mosley.

Man. We need to amass an army of white military expats

Yes. Basically Diamond Dogs
(((Cipher))) sent us to hell. But we'll go even deeper

There is no difference between democrat foreign policy and republican foreign policy. Obama was identical to Bush.

OCS summer of 2018 USMC

Try again sweetie

>Would never let another man yell in my face.

Sure you have.
Did it kill you?

shit eyes and because my dad of 30 years in the USN told me he'd kick my ass if I enlisted kek

20 year vet here. Make something of yourselves.

This is a slide thread. Sage

Because the military is for thr dumb kids in school that arent smart and got rejected from college/uni. Let them go die out in some shit country not our brightest

They said I was too fat.
I lost a lot of weight since then.
Still can't do push ups yet.

I like not dying for Israel

>marine officer

So, you scored a 10 on the ASVAB?

I highly fucking doubt that.

Got ran over by a tractor when I was little, lost all vision in my right eye as a result.

apparently vision waivers are made of fucking unicorn horn and dried dragon dick, because every recruiter I ever talked to lost interest as soon as he learned about my eye.

I was and just transitioned into the national guard. I'm going to law school starting in 3 weeks. Joining the military got my ass into gear to work hard and not make excuses.

Would you or would you not trade everything to die at say 29 with Nelson on the Victory?

I am.

#GitGudNub

The idea of who you're commander in chief is stands as a factor

smoked too much weed when i was younger.
i just couldn't lie to them.

Why risk my life for people that don't give a fuck about me?

Cuz I' a tranny

>spent 20 years drinking beer and fucking tai bois

Shut up, Sarge.

the way my record looks they wouldn't even take me as cannon fodder during a war

not even any felonies lol

Enrolling soon

I'm not willing to become a murderer for the sake of traditions that are meaningless to me.
I'll be glad to fight for our survival, I'm certainly not going to shoot brown people for oil.

Right, and Bush belongs in the same hell as Obama.

These plus:
>Actual 'tism
>Don't want to have my head shaved
>Don't want to shit in open stalls next to other people
>Don't want back problems and knee replacements at 30
>Don't want SJWs calling me a baby killer or war criminal while probably not even seeing combat
>Don't want people younger than me ordering me around (I'm 26)

The Australian military is practically a minor branch of the US military now, why would I want to fight for american imperialism?

got a felony at 19, they won't take me. I try every year though still.

82 lol, I think the minimum was like 30 for Marines? One kid I took it with literally spoke close to zero english and was told he would have failed for Air force

Tried for Airforce and for turned away for colorblindness, was told try Marines or Army. A bit of a pussy and didn't apply. Much rather blow up sand niggers from afar.

>Sure you have.
>Did it kill you?

None that I can recall since I reached adulthood.

Any man who invades my personal space and yells in my face is getting punched, or taken down to the ground. His actions would put me in fear of bodily harm.

I would never let another man yell in my face. Ever.

got arrested twice and have no connections

No reason too.

Our only threats are sheep farmers across the world and I already have money for college. Doesn't help I don't play well with that type of organization and authority.

That's a bad hand you were dealt.

Sorry to hear.

>can you still shoot?

Already was.
Corpsman from 2007-2012

That's like a Barbary pirate questioning why he'd raid a merchantman just to see huge tributes paid to further Ottoman imperialism. Mutual interest.

I refuse to die for Israel.

Transgender former Navy SEAL Kristin Beck says that being transgender does not affect military service.

LETS SEE "HIM" AFTER 3 WEEKS WITHOUT HIS DRUGS TO KEEP HIM A HER? OR BETTER YET IT.

fuck this kike transgneder shit

WHERE
IS
AUDIT
THE
FED
FUCK
KIKES
FUCK
THE
ZIONIST
CARTEL.

GAS THEM ALL.

>Why aren't you faggots in the military?
>wanting more faggots in the military

go to /lgbt/ faggot first class

Your the one posting on Sup Forums near into your 40s

>None that I can recall since I reached adulthood.

So...was it Daddy, or mommy's boyfriend?

served for years, now I serve as a civilian

>inb4 jews
>implying this is not a valid reason

> I'd never agree to a job I can't quit at anytime

I'm sure you'll be a wonderful father

I already did my 5 years in the Infantry 13 years ago. Became a mail carrier afterwards and put those 5 years towards my retirement. Not bad for being 30 with 13 years of Federal work.

AUDIT THE FUCKING FED. DRONE THE ROTHCHILD BANKER FAMILY

treasury should be on every bill.. not federal reserve.. fuck kikes

This. It seriously builds character, especially the USMC.
Don't fall for the meme. You're not going to die for some joo lizardmen overlords. You guys who say that are probably just using it as an excuse not to push yourself to your physical and mental limits to be the best version of yourself.

I'm too busy fucking their wives and girlfriends while they're deployed. I fucked one wife the same day her husband flew in from Afghanistan. ama

I plan to join the Navy once I finish my meme degree (History) as they generally don't give a fuck about what your degree is, just as long as you have one.

Just seeing how my country will allow trannies to server but deny me because of a NON VIOLENT felony at 19 makes me want to shoot myself. This country hates it's own citizens while going out of it's way to take care of nig nogs.

Because I'm trans and RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNIST TRANSPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC DRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPFFFFFFF WON'T LET ME JOIN

I'm going to basic training in a few months

Then don't die, pussy

lol
dumbass devilfags
get off my boat

Im a trannie, trump won't let me

Being a father isn't a "job".

A job is something you're paid to do.

I would never agree to a job that I couldn't quit at any time... are you fucking kidding me? What is this... indentured servitude? That would violate the difference between renting and owning a person for their labor.

Can't join if you've got ADHD. Dunno why people with gender dysphoria think they deserve special treatment.

because i dont want to contribute in creating more refugees. wtf is wrong with you. your that faggot that keeps trying to get me to get married and have kids so she can divorce me and i would be forced to pay child support

go give mccain ass cancer you nigger and stop spreading in 4chin

Reserves?

Wasn't too bad.

>being proud of fucking the sludge monsters that are military wives.
K tyrone.

Bigot, much?

>muh dick

How's mommy's basement treating you?

Cause majority of Sup Forums peeps aren't tough enough and really wouldn't do anything to anybody they "hate" irl imho

Overweight, bad asthma. Recruiters won't take me.

>enemies on that mountain over there captain!
>too easy mate with this shot gun i can hit everywhere on the mountain

american military education people

Yeah

Heart issues. Tried to join the Air Force.

>stop spreading in 4chin
>little babby thinks he's part of a unit

Are the military just homeless people with guns. If we stopped paying them to shoot muslims do they just move to the street?

Been there, done that. If anyone has any questions about joining the Navy, I'll try to answer them for you. Just keep in mind I'm drunk and may not be completely coherent.

I regretted that I didn't and from a military senpai. Dad and mom said please don't. Go to seminary! Did, but went to an university too.

I am.

Might as well
MSF soon friendo
All we need is a Big Boss

Did my six years, shit was fun

While the idea of shooting guns and strong comradery seem quite appealing, I'm just not cut out for it, I lack the will power and the physical strength, besides I'm okay being a wage slave.

I rather sit back and watch others do military stuff, it's a lot fun.

I'm smarter thnn an officer :^)

Why would you want to fight for this country? Everything has been going downhill since 2000.

And yet I've already accomplished more than you ever will.

>I'm drunk and may not be completely coherent.
>Navy

No shit.

I got out during the Obama drawdown because deployments were slowing down. Found myself a job in the military industrial complex so I'd say no.

also
>muh based muslims xD
kys faggot homo

>implying that nothing is gained by fatherhood

Don't have kids

And indentured servitude? It's called a contract. Successful people sign them all the time.

off by about 100 years

When you'd enroll?
Also west or east canada