/HTG/: CONTINUING INVESTIGATION Pt.4

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

Thread's attempted focus for today is to mainly just gather more leads and to assess the ones we already have. From what people seem to gravitate towards today, I'll see what region we might end up focusing on based off of your guys' responses and suggestions. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Anytime Fitness
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Cargill
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>Delaware
>San Juan Islands

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HYTyg
cafo.org/
cafo.org/members/
cincinnati-transit.net/subway.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Subway
forgottenoh.com/subway.html
thecincinnatisubway.com/
thedailybeast.com/could-trains-ever-run-on-cincinnatis-secret-subway
thedailybeast
archive.is/DQhKW
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

anon5 said bestbuy was trafficking mexicans. How can I help

Bump, report and filter all shill flag users

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

An user brought up the guy who used to own Best Buy, so I thought I'd ask. Didn't fully research it. People make mistakes, what else can I say? I'll say it now btw, I am not user 5 but it probably won't matter anyway to some people.

I can into maps and have some free time, user. what do you recommend looking at first?

Usual guide line to help you guys discover and map out the networks. Things to take not of when mapping this out (not fully completed):

Look for the pattern of BBQ places, planned parenthood, adoption, UPS, hardware stores, music stores and other companies that sell soundproofing, dentists, pet stores, marinas with yachts, baby clothing stores, logos, chalk on sidewalks and walls with strange symbolism, Chinese restaurants, pizza places, nail salons, and large warehouses for potential trafficking areas. Look for buildings with multiple tenants, if it’s all under one roof or all of these businesses are nearby it’s much easier to operate things. It's also been hinted that many locales and businesses who are involved with this sick stuff like to use primary colors as their color pattern.

Bump

Could you look into mapping out the locations of suspicious NGO's? Mapping out the locations of the Muslim Brotherhood could also be very helpful.

A5 never said that, another user asked about it.

Might want to graph out some maps showing things like highways/rail lines as well as locations where there are rest stops, shipping/freighting company offices facilities etc.

Use your imagination

HOLY SHIT I DROVE BY BESTBUY AND SAW CHILDREN BEING LOADED INTO A TRUCK. GOOGLED THAT SAME BESTBUY AND SAW THIS! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! LOOK AT THE COMMENT ON THE LEFT

FRANK WAS RIGHT HOLY HSIT BESTBUY IS SELLING KIDS

And here comes the Shills again.

What an interesting narrative you've got going on there.

You're doing wonderful work, thank you user.

Thank you for your kind words, I think our efforts will lead to something. The shills are very telling of that.

Government: taken individually, would need to be selected beforehand, probably taken in cars/private planes
Corporation/Business: may be individually like above if special, otherwise more mass transport (buses) or even turned into organs first if it's just experimentation
Criminal: most abusive, likely to be handled roughly or en mass, boats/buses/planes/trucks, coolers if organs. Sex slaves may be handled well if they're pre-selected for high-paying clients with specific taste
Cult: also likely to be abused and in mass transport like Criminal. However, could be treated decently if the aim was indoctrination (transport in buses, kept in school-like places)
Intel Agencies: Individual is likely. Transport by car or plane, perhaps heavy training and indoctrination
Breeding/Harvesting Farms: highly abusive and mass transport. Trucks/ships/planes, coolers for organs. Little care for health
Hollywood: Like Gov/Cult, probably individually in cars/limos and treated well, at least physically/in the public eye.

imgur.com/a/HYTyg

kek

Those shills never act up in the EWO threads like they do in these and A5's.

/EWO/ threads tend to indulge a bit too much into symbolism sometimes. Plus that topic has been covered a lot. These are a different angle that seems to make them very uncomfortable.

Some of them are intentionally pushing EWO which is kind of weird too

They create more fake news narratives then what the MSM does against Trump.

Keep up the threads, they are awesome.

Thank you so much! I plan on it, I'll keep making them for as long as I can.

KeK agrees

That's because they're not shills.

/EWO/ = Real niggas
/HTG/ = Shills and Frank

this

If anyone needs a research topic to help out, looking into this organization could be beneficial. Something seems quite off about them:

cafo.org/
cafo.org/members/

This place also seems like it could be used for trafficking, something worth looking at I think.

cincinnati-transit.net/subway.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Subway

forgottenoh.com/subway.html

thecincinnatisubway.com/

thedailybeast.com/could-trains-ever-run-on-cincinnatis-secret-subway

You forgot to archive it

>thedailybeast com/could-trains-ever-run-on-cincinnatis-secret-subway
archive.is/DQhKW

Sick digits Sky Net, glad your here to archive humanity for us.

That definitely seems like a candidate.

Why waste millions and then never follow through?

Same thing I was thinking, there doesn't seem to be enough of a valid reason not to complete it.

The shills are so pissed they are now stalking these threads attacking everyone and A5 when he is around.

If anything you just just revealed the EWO threads are controlled by shills.

And to think that I used to waste time posting there

Bump

Seeing the need for new /HTG/ threads by posting there is what drove me to make these in the first place.

nice post, frank

Who even cares
If they didn't want to be trafficked they shouldn't have been so weak to get caught for trafficking
Fuck off communist cucks, you can't help everyone

No picture = Didn't happen.

Is this like the Matrix or something where instead of there being multiple Agent Smiths there are multiple A5's? I'd say that's quite the amusing LARP if anything.

You're doing a great job. I chip in when I can.

A lot of cucks on all da threads tonight.

kek

it would be amusing if the jews werent behind it

If you wanna make a difference, dig around for new evidence and start an /ewo/ thread. Actually a great time for it since they're reopening the probe into comey and clintons.

Ewo is fake news

I appreciate the kind words. I'm just doing whatever I can stop these networks for all the evil they do.

I'm sure there are plenty of other people interested in the matter to make such threads. These have always been more interesting to me regardless and I'm committed to keeping up this general for as long as I can.

Shills are getting so paranoid that they are calling everyone A5, including themselves.

The research in these threads really has been helpful at looking for trafficking.

Can anyone superimpose this on the southwest area of the other map?
It was to do with old military tunnels but I haven't checked it's veracity yet.

>The larp has been useful for things that don't exist

is this john podesta kys newfag
what have your investigations taught you?

>Podesta
Debunked

Oh...we'll get it. Look at how much progress has been made over just last 7 months. Something this big doesn't just come down overnight. We'll find the head(s) of this snake and tie it in with everything else.

Serious bro don't stop. If you've effected even one person it's me and I ain't easy.

I'll keep working with you.

I would say quite a few things, though I am not an investigator by trade. I'm still compiling all of the info gathered in these threads into a list.

This is an executive summary that is insanely well done. Add it to the pile if not already.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

Hot damn, that is a lot of info. Adding that in there right now. Thanks for the contribution!

you forgot your tripcode, frank

A lot of great links within brief.

Awesome!

Why are pedo's so pissed at A5 to a point where they keep pushing shit narratives?

It's clear you Shills are not from here.

Sup Forums's obsession with symbols will never stop being retarded, it is only one step up from numerology.

Honest question, what is your IQ? I'm wondering how retarded you have to be to consistently believe this shit.

Aight...enough faggotry from me for one day...been a long one.

Bump

I have people in my family that have an IQ of 140, all I'm going to tell you.

>I have people in my family with an IQ of 140
Probably one while the rest of you are high school niggers

Did you ever take the time to consider that maybe a symbol such as a spiral or a triangle is too simple and basic to be considered sign of conspiracy? How is it beneficial for pedophiles to literally brand themselves as kid touchers in a dog whistle?

There's a lot of disinfo mixed with good information on the Podestas in that document

Still pretty useful I guess

tb.h senpai that looks like it could be a organization similar to Silsby's, you'd have to look into it though

I'll include it separately from the main list with a disclaimer in that case.

They do actually use certain symbols but that doesn't mean that literally every place that uses it is in with pedos.

I come from an upper middle class family, since you seem to be so interested in me for some reason.

That would be a good idea, anything coming from Voat should be viewed with extreme suspicion anyways

Good point, I've noticed how people really focus on the symbols only.

>Upper middle class
Doesn't mean you can't be a bigger IQ

That was part of the operation with Pizzagate, they mix in the truth with disinfo and try to misguide you.

What do they gain from using these symbols? How did they come to this secret knowledge that these symbols were a dog whistle to other pedos? You guys are just starting to find out about it but supposedly an international ring of pedos always knew about it for a century or two?

I just have to come into these threads and pick fights with everyone because child molestation is extremely serious and if there's people who considers themselves intelligents who didn't even take a minute to ask the basic questions, you are all basically making a mockery of kid touching.

That was one of the problems with PG, it relied on nothing but the symbols and photographic evidence which tugged at your emotions.

CPP was/is used for meetings by some groups including pedophiles but nothing was happening at the place itself.

Here, I'll really narrow it down for you. I have a higher IQ than you. Last (you).

24/7 shills have been going on ever since the DNC news and A5 helping with these threads.

bump for justice

Man this thread sucks, not making anything here

Those symbols are literally from FBI documents on the subject.

I personally don't put much stock in them at all. They're interesting but a crucial piece of evidence one should be looking for when investigating

If you believe the symbols and numerology, I seriously doubt it. In fact 90% of the info in these threads are nothing more than lunatic ravings and you are seriously doing a disservice to the victims of these awful crimes.

Fake documents

If it was fake news then leather boy Cooper wouldn't shut up about it.

>Those symbols are literally from FBI documents on the subject.
Yeah because those faggots could never have been crafted by some retarded user who REALLY thought he was right and decided to make some propaganda to convince you guys.

Guys the shills are trying to derail the thread and make us argue about symbols.

>ITT: people forget to not take everything on the internet seriously

Why don't you guys ever comment on the "leather boy cooper" statement that I usually post? Wondering if that's a subject you don't want to delve into.

This is true, one thing we can focus on is trying to figure out how the public transit and shipping routes work to get a template to work with. Looking more into how livestock and frozen products will help us too.

The Appalachian Trail.

It follows the same general lines, routes, I was looking for something different in all that sameness.

It meets all the requirements. People adopt nicknames, they have a cultish underworld.

People go missing there all the time.

God, you people are beyond reach. Why would shills be bumping this thread instead of ignoring and just letting you retards fade into obscurity?

So, you have crucial information that I've never seen posted with proper sources, in image form so it can be easily spread? In that case you are being negligent with vital information. Once again though, instead of posting your proof you just call whoever disagrees with you a "shill".

They are literally hosted by Wikileaks. This is your final (you)

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

>When the Jews wanna disrupt society so they trick a bunch of virgins into doing it for them while paying a bunch of virgins to disrupt the former

I like what you're doing. I have a couple ideas that might be able to get some things moving along. First- the worst to me are child predators. I'd gladly hang each and every one. What I've noticed is that the kidnappers are generally not first time offenders. By tracking the movement of both released prisoners and people found not guilty of kidnapping and crimes of a sexual nature we can compare them against missing persons cases. We all know they re offend, but they don't always get caught. Next- sex trafficking. I don't know what the new backpage is for hookers but if you could catalog all the women on there and chart their movements. Once we have some routes could even call to order one to a hotel. See who shows up and get a license plate. I think you can look up license plates for $1 or something. Then, check facebook page for associates. Put whatever pieces together you can, and then turn it over to the FBI or local police.

This might be a fun and worthwhile endeavor you've started. I'm going to look into a few other things.

>Posted by Julian ASSange for irl (you)s
Can't stop giving me (you)s though
How will I feed my cat?

Now that is one that I had never considered.

I bet you are on to something, that's a perfect location to move things, steal people etc.