Sup Forums and drumpf finally BTFO

Sup Forums and drumpf finally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocEouB1gi14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to know the real number please

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Does getting your sick shot off count?

What the fuck was this post.

>waaaaa defend muh horrific operations on your dime waaaaa

>15k

Bullfuckingshit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tranny Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on transphobic goyim, and I have over 300 confirmed GRIDS infections. I am trained in dilation and I’m the top HRT expert in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another bigot. I will poz you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chosen people across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your presidency. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can attempt suicide in over seven hundred ways, and that’s pre-op. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soylent Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your bigoted T Cells off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Drumpf.

Why does this number keep rising?

>1500 trannys at the start of the day.
>15000 trannys as night falls.

Wtf? Who do they think they're kidding here?

15,000? Right. 2.5 million in the armed forces, rate of transgenderism is one in four thousand... that's like 600.

*bruce

how can there be 15k already if they were only allowed starting 6 month ago by Obongo???

There is zero percent chance that there is that many. Did they just decide to count all the butch women that look like men?

2k supposedly but I think that number is overstated. It implies that trans people are signing up for the military five times more than straight individuals.

>fighting for us
Against who?

Israel's enemies.

I can tell you from previous new stories before this freak out they would say 650-1300. Somehow today they got another zero on that. yeah right

it's actually 6 million

Thanks Caitlin! If it wasn't for you winning woman of the year people might not have been tired of this shit.

Are they actually fighting right now? as in seeing action? doing a tour of duty?

Why do I have less freedom now than I did on 9/11/2001 if millions of brave soldiers are protecting my rights?

not 15k lol

Probably close to zero. Trannies and gays have only been allowed in the military since 2011. There are probably only a handful of tranny degenerates in the country to begin with. The vocal minority on the internet just makes it seem like a bigger thing than it is.

I'm ashamed I didn't see this obvious one myself.

kek

when are THEY gonna fight for US? lets make a transgender division for the front lines then you can serve first stop Pyongyang

No. A lot of them join the reserves for the medical benefits so they can use it for their surgeries.

Just shitty copypasta. Which really is all these fucking retarded threads deserve. We have had these same threads spammed all day since the announcent came out. I guess the mods just gave up trying to delete all the shitposts.

some meta tier trollig

Trump said he'd fight for them. He never said they could fight for him

Shut the fuck up, Bruce.

2500 in service and about 4000 reserves making up about 0.01% of total military personnel. 0.005% of the in service personnel.

>15,000

Quagmire's dad is propagating a fucking lie.
A Rand report tags the number at 6,600.

It's the service chiefs that have told him it doesn't work. He's taken the advice and counsel of his trusted military leadership. Doesn't that count for anything?

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

Actually seeing this mental illness in action is a 100 megaton redpill for normies. Watch and spread.

MSM/leftists/globalists try to encourage and normalize this. Seeing it for what it is will make normies wonder what's really behind their agenda as well.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

Caitlyn voted for Drumpf. Ha ha. You got what you voted for.

>letting mentally ill people serve

Yeah, see, well this where you went wrong.

I don't recall Trump making a promise to always allow the mentally defective to serve in the military, maybe Bruce would like to show the broofs of where this claim comes from?

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

15,000 out of 1,400,000+ service members. Yes, what a HUGE contribution. We should spend millions and millions of dollars on this tiny minority of the armed forces.

WATCH IT YOU PUSSY.

He never said they could fight for him.

So just pulling a number out of your ass is a source?

STFU and get in the oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocEouB1gi14

Promising to keep islam out to not kill the gays was the gist of the promise

WHAT
IS
WRONG
WITH
THOSE
PEOPLE???

I mean how fucking important must sex be in your life for you to consider such a torture somehow an improvement.
I just dont understand.

This is gross and wrong