Posted by: >>135067663

Posted by: Is it legal for a congresswoman to have boob photos on the internet? How do we get her fired from being a U.S. Representative?

These photos show Debbie's boobs when she was in her 20's or 30's long before she got breast cancer and had a double mastectomy in her 40's.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

fake, nobody goes to the dentist asks them to make their nice teeth into lizard teeth.

Also her smile in pic 1 is gummy

Looks real to me or it's a really good shoop.

>Is it legal for a congresswoman to have boob photos on the internet?

What kind of stupid question is that ?

Doesn't the first amendment guarantee it?

>How do we get her fired from being a U.S. Representative?
Vote her out at the next election.

I made a sfw version.

My bagel fever is acting up again.

It's not her.

nothing wrong with this, Trump should give her a diploma for nice boobs

Kek

spilled my bowl of eggs laughing

Thanks mate i could have got fired

What election did she win to become a congressman in the first place? This cunt want just appointed after she was fired from the DNC.

Why would you ask a question that makes you look so foolish?

on a side note I really miss those 80s tanline tits.

I think it's just a look alike, old age makes you look old but doesn't turn you into a demon. I doubt she ever looked as nice as that girl.

That dude does have a polaroid so the timeline would fit

Remember when the libs all called Melania a "slut" and a "whore" for her modeling pictures?

got nothing better to do senpai

Representatives are citizens just like the rest of us, so yes they can have pictures of whatever they like on the internet. And you can't get elected officials "fired", only choices are to vote them out at the end of their term, or impeach them. In order to impeach though the person would have needed to commit some kind of crime, you can't just impeach someone because you don't like them. I'm sure (((Debbie))) has committed many crimes but there's no proof so she would need to be voted out

Are political nudes the true fapkino?

>BASED analysis

Careful what you wish for lad.

nice tits

Awesome, now i can send this to my boss

hey those aren't that bad user

wtf, are ALL white women whores?

I don't know who that is but I'll take them.

You gotta think higher, man. Of everyone else.

>having one night stands
Degenerate.