Alright you autists really piss me off .. im dedicating this thread to all the retards that think the earth is flat...

alright you autists really piss me off .. im dedicating this thread to all the retards that think the earth is flat .You might ask why dont i see any curvature on the surface of our beautiful planet ? Imagine a big ass fucking bowling ball and you're just standing on its surface . Explain to me why should there be any curvature from your point of view .Do you even understand how field of view works ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3-NS12duQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFNCbwOv_7E
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to be fair, most people who argue in favor of globe earth are just as retarded as the flat earthers. flatearther at least dont believe the government which is a pluspoint even if they go over board with it.

nasa is fake as fuck by the way
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

and the earth hollow with nazis living either inside or in antarctica with flying saucers

>what is hyperbolic distortion

ever heard of .. oh whats it called .. Fucking fishlens ? no ? the earth is flat ? ok .

Hey retard do you know how a globe looks like ?

tell me ,what would be the point of hiding such a big conspiracy from literally everyone on the planet

I doubt a lot of people arguing for the flat earth are serious.

>seasons
>sunrise and sunset
>day and night have varying lengths in different times of year
>being able to travel to Asia, Middle East, Europe, and back to the states by going west the entire time
>satellite communications of wireless phones

How do Flatfags explain this?

Explain

because inside the earth is another civilization which if they decide we are worthy may help us regarding technology, medicine and basically everything. (((they))) would lose their prestigous positions and would become random plebs if they arent executed. so they work towards keeping us down, obsessed with materialism so that the others dont even want to have anything to do with us.

furthermore they hate the nazis and made everyone else hate them. they proclaimed bigly how theydefeated the nazis so they now cant go back to admitting "oopsy, they just went to antarctica. our bad" after over 70 years.

I suggest every flat earther view the YouTube channel "Cold Hard Logic". They produced a series of videos that address each and every one your arguments/conjectures with incredible logic. You will appreciate the viewpoint. Although I warn you, you will not appreciate the tone. It is deregatory towards you. But if you make it through the entire series, you may find that the title "flat earther" no longer applies to you, and therefore, the derogatory tone doesn't either. Even if you are set in you beliefs, you should consider watching the series. After all, it is definitely important to understand your enemy before engaging in battle.

They are.

Explain this nerdboys
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3-NS12duQ

Guy you realise the internal civilization isn't actually internal.

It's extra dimensional beings. The 'centre of the earth' was an explanation we gave for the portal that takes you to the other dimensions

The people in that dimension watch us. They interact with our nuclear capabilities because it's effects their dimensions when a nuke goes off..

It's why they're always here, but not really.. they don't come from other galaxies.. they're closer than you all think. The earth is both flat and spherical at the same time.. it's a hologram.. it appears as both.. and it's why the portal is at Antarctica.. the edge and also the centre

Of course we realize this. Do we look like fuggin idjits to you?

AY YO HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN LEAFS ARE FUCKING ATLANTEANS OR SUM SHEEEEIT?

im not saying it isnt that way. but im missing the reasons to believe it. like its a neat theory, but i never saw anything supporting that theory really.

Do the math stupid. It comes to 8 * miles in distance squared. Calculate curvature.

Then go out with a telescope and test it at ground level.

Also how can the earth be an inertial frame of reference if it's moving in an ellipse where you can't have constant velocity.

Somebody doesnt know how cameras are set up in space.

Nobody with any sense believes the earth is flat. There will however be tons of trolls here trying to be contrary. Enjoy your (you)s

Seriously right? The internal dampeners would cause fluctuations that would increase vibrations across the entire plain. We'd be ripped apart before we could say engage!

here are some simple maths:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFNCbwOv_7E

Maybe Pythagoras' formula is incorrect.
Maybe nasa's radius of the globe earth is incorrect.
Maybe the Earth is flat.

supposedly if you are at point A and you look out 36 miles, you shouldn't be able to see anything shorter than 864 feet high.

explain then

ITS FUCKING HOLLOW. Don't you pay attention?

they are response to all of that. Eric Dubay resummes it the best.

It's a meme that exists to try to fill the vacuum of Kek worship, you're a bigger twat than they for taking them seriously.

It's not hollow you faggot. It's filled with butterscotch pudding! kys!

What's the connection between nazi flying saucers and a flat-earth?

>on camera stealing something
>retard (you) waddles up and says "what would be the point of stealing if you have money"
Whoa I guess this means the evidence of theft is now invalid. There's more than enough evidence to point to when discussing the fraud of NASA; just because you're unable to comprehend why the deceit would take place doesn't discredit or mean anything.

is that suppose to be the real one

nazis build flying saucers, but the earth isnt flat but hollow. look in here where i posted most of what i know

you idiots just need to watch space night watch it stoned

This picture is misleading.

One day takes 24 hours regardless of which side of the sun is lighting the earth.

It is assuming that days and nights would reverse after 6 months which wouldn't logically happen. The earth will not be in the same orientation as shown in the pictures in exactly 6 months.

Very good b8 though. 8/8

Dinos btfo

should i be worried you don't know how distance and objects work.

>distance and objects
Oh boy, please do explain. This ought to be good.

the closer you are the bigger something appears in relation to the ball

This book from 1922 pokes hole in the heliocentric model

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the roman empire up to the present day; showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon an error made in the second century B.C.

>864 feet
₩tf ?! Where did you get your equations from ?!
8 inches per mile x 36 miles = 24 feet below horizon

The earth may or may not be flat, but lets not forget that the big G constant, a value critical to modern day physics was experimentally discovered by a man 200 years ago using big lead balls in a shed with poor lighting. People honestly believe a man was able to figure out the mass of the entire earth before electricity.

>FE
Norwegian user, you too?! :'(

I love this conspiracy theory! It's like a great summer read.

where did i get my equations from? there is literally a picture. The Pythagorean Theorem. If you have an issue with the math, you have an issue with Pythagoras or NASA's radius of the earth.

Or a compass and angle are just useful tools in geometry.

You are not thinking about it correctly. The further away the steeper the curve is getting.