Hitler did nothing wrong

If Hitler was still around to get rid of the jews and the dindus we'd be on mars by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I&t=1h35m59s
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction
cwporter.com/loeser2.htm
codoh.com/library/document/1459/
ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p135_Weber.html
codoh.com/library/document/2048/
veteranstodayarchives.com/2008/06/16/rainbow-5-roosevelts-secret-pre-pearl-harbor-war-plan-exposed/
fpp.co.uk/History/General/Potocki/papers.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/nexus/NXdeclarations.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not saying I disagree, but any basis to your claim?

Agreed, and we'd have a beautiful Europe full of beautiful Europeans.

Hitler was a hero and we all love him.

Don't lose hope. The white race isn't dead yet. We can still make colonization happen.

Little bit of a Hitler fan
But I think the Night of the Long Knives/Rohmputsch was wrong, anyone care to change my mind?

The USA and Russia dominated and ultimately destroyed Hitler and the Nazis.

He lost the 2nd World War.

General Eisenhower is way more worthy of praise. Especially considering his labors brought him to the Presidency during the 1950s, one of America's highest points.

Hitler and the Nazis are a permanent reminder. Annihilation is what happens when you fuck with super powers.

I don't give a fuck how much of a bad ass you think you are. No nation is beating the sole two super powers in a fight.

Hitler committed suicide like a coward.

Eisenhower > Hitler

Hitler was a Jewish shill.

>Jew.
>Got massive amounts of whites killed.
>Created the state of Israel from his "failure"
>Jews made to be saints for almost 100 years
>Jews now promoting degeneracy and multiculturalism everywhere
>Germany cucked for 100+ years

No remains my fucking ass. He was a Jewish ploy that was 100% successful. You're all fucking cucked.

If america had been way more isolationist we'd be decades ahead further in every way.
The world holds us back, because we care.

Letting the Jews take over Germany on their own would of taken a massive amount of time and made the Jews end up looking like the bad guys, for anyone who wants to debate.

>Night of Long Knives
>anti Slavism
>pro Anglo
No thanks

>muh 1950's

You seriously still believe the narrative that Hitler killed himself?

Hitler did everything wrong. Everything shit about the world today is Hitler's fault. Everyone was a Jew hating racist back in the day. Degaulle and Churchill were racist as fuck, always talking about the White master race. Then dipshit Hitler comes along and takes it too far. Result? For 70 straight years after his death the world collectively pulled tamed to the left, saying 'oh no hitler was a monster, we can't be a bigot like Hitler, so we must be as progressive as possible to show the world that we don't approve of hitler'. What happens? The world steadily becomes more progressive. Countries immediately start giving up colonies because oppressing other races is what Hitler did. The racist politician who was a staple of life before the 1940s quickly dies out. Every decade we become more progressive. Then we open up borders and let shitskins flood in to show how anti racist we are. We liberate women from being a housemom. We racemix. We create affirmative action. Everything in the last 70 years has been a reaction to Hitler's stupid shit. Thanks a lot asshole

anyone who fought against Hitler is a traitor to the white race

>dindus

shiiieeet. Haven't heard that one b4. Going to use that more often now

threadly reminder jews are the master race and youre all delusional and lazy

Yeeah...Hitler was found in South America bruh.

>being this new

Kinds of smell like r*ddit in here.

Facts are facts bro eat that redpill you cucked faggot.

Take your daily meds.

>GOT EM

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
I don't feel like writing a paragraph so here's a Metapedia link. Yeah I know it's kind of a shitty source

Eisenhower the traitor brings shame upon our nation. We killed our German cousins for what? The Jews are disgusting and look where it's gotten us. We should disavow and repent. If our grandfathers could see what's become of us would they still have gone to war? No, how pointless it all was, we didn't "win" anything.

Do you have any links to this claim? Cause i personally don't believe it. But its not impossible, many of hitler's close personal companions, friends, and senior military officers advised him to leave Berlin. So do you have any claims or proofs to this cause i would actually like to read up on it at least.

Shareblue shekel miner! Such a ctr thing to say! Literally in Brocks basement earning .02 shekels! You are totally not le BASED black pede

bump

I knowhat happened, I just don't see it as a good thing. At best you have Hitler being tricked into killing his best friend and powerful ally, at worst Hitler killed a German nationalist Because he was power hungry

Sums up the thread, good job.

I agree. I doubt Hitler wanted to do that. I still think it needed to be done

there is literally nothing wrong with killing leftists

No,it smells lefty/pol/ and it's just as sad as the slide threads they keep bumping themselves and keep getting deleted.

Preach, bro. Hitler had a lot of good ideas but he's still a faggot who declared war on us and got BTFO.

at no point did hitler or the nazis ever signal an attempt to destroy blacks, in fact many blacks who lived in nazi germany reported little to no persecution

Back in those says when you wanted gays out of the military you had to send some of your boys over to literally cut them out.
Twitter wasn't a thing yet bro.

I hope you made that just for me

This. These retards are incredibly obvious by their manner of speech. The best part is yet to come though. Once they actually learn to speak like us it means they'll finally have a fucking coherent thought running through their teenage heads and start to realize "hey, maybe the kikes really are ovenworthy. What the fuck am I doing being a commie cocksucker?"

Why did World War 2 REALLY happen?

Hitler's War-Translated Underground German Documentary:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I&t=1h35m59s

Poland made war inevitable (barely mention Danzig Massacres, actually read these first)
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction
cwporter.com/loeser2.htm

Myth of massive Polish death toll:
codoh.com/library/document/1459/

FDR wanted war all along:
ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p135_Weber.html
codoh.com/library/document/2048/
veteranstodayarchives.com/2008/06/16/rainbow-5-roosevelts-secret-pre-pearl-harbor-war-plan-exposed/
fpp.co.uk/History/General/Potocki/papers.html

Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union was preemptive:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html

Who declared war on who?
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/nexus/NXdeclarations.html

They rejected Hitler's peace offers:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

Do they not teach nonrevisionist history in schools anymore? FDR wanted war because of US interests in the pacific that Japan was threatening. Of course Hitler's invasion of Russia was preemptive, everyone knew their pact was a sham and Hitler was planning his napoleon 2.0 all along. Hitler tried to settle for peace but no one was falling for that shit after the disaster of chamberlains appeasement.

Also wtf I keep on hearing that kids hear days are taught 11 mil died in the big shoah. In my day it was 6 million including all the nonjews, and in my parents day it was 1-2 million

Imagine the possibilities.

He was a Manchurian Candidate...

Sock-Puppet...

Homosexual...

Tool of the Jew...

In fact, he was a bastard child of a Jew Bankster.

Excellent point Senpai

The greatness of Five Star General and United States President Eisenhower is beyond the scope of your infantile teenage head.

>Eisenhower the traitor brings shame upon our nation.

Says the coward hiding behind his computer screen. Say that on a military base. You would be living in a hospital for the next several months.

Whoever you are behind that computer screen, just know after you're done playing on Sup Forums that you're not a true American. You're weak. You're dishonorable. You have no status. Others see you as inferior.

You know this as an undeniable and confirmed fact now. You must learn to accept that about yourself.

>We killed our German cousins for what?

We? No, Americans did. That does not include you. You're not an American. You are a treasonous, weak coward. But not an American.

German cousins? Again, no. They were Nazis, and Nazis are not our cousins. Eisenhower led the USA to ultimate victory as did many other great American iron blooded men. You could never understand coming from the weak water diluted blood you have.

You. Treasonous. Weak. Coward.

That is who you are.

So you just diarrhea out information now? No context. Just a "Why did WWII REEEEEALLY happen? Heh, heh." And then splat. All your text diarrhea.

You think anyone reads that shit?

>Hitler had a lot of good ideas

Except the part where he created the conditions for a two front war. Or the part where he pushed out the people who were developing the science and technical know how that lead directly to the atom bomb. And further contributed to their evolutionary intelligence advantage (via the selective Darwinian pressures of mass murder).

We see blacks say about whites the same shit whites say about jews. Why can't everyone just step back and say, "Hey, maybe this community is not deceptive. Maybe they have a minor intelligence advantage in this particular area of expertise due to historical reasons."

If Hitler had done that, WWII could have been avoided entirely. His (jewish) economists could have gotten his nation back to health with zero bloodshed.

>but he's still a faggot who declared war on us and got BTFO.

Agreed. We see eye to eye on that part.

If the Jew wants to fight, it is fine with us. We have wanted that fight for a long time. There is no room in the world for the Jews any more. The Jew or us, one of us will have to go

>USSR?