Timeline Shift

When did the timeline shift? After Trump bombed Syria I was blackpilled as fuck, but lately it's been looking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/tao/aow/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You were just being a faggot. Glad you nutted up. Welcome back and buckle up.

what? Just because I got blackpilled on Trump doesn't mean I was being a faggot, faggot. You'd be crazy to say things haven't been on an up swing the last month.

sacred-texts.com/tao/aow/index.htm

No, you were right and now you are vainly delusional. The left has too much control over normal people and "center" politics has shifted far left and what is now "right" really should be called "left".

Only hope is Jesus coming back.

Do you even know what a black pill is?
Because it dose not fit into your context.

>fyi taking a black pill it to try and Do something

Missed the Russia sanction bill being slid?

seems that syria thing was just strategy to make him seem not working with russia. I was blackpilled too after that and i still don't completely trust trump but he seems to be pretty good

Wasn't slid. Hopefully Trump vetos. Things might change before he signs it.

you were delusional, thought trump was invading Syria like bush? No, just putting the fake news in their place, imagine the history book scenarios that will play out, the strikes were such a smart move. Either the history books will call the Media wrong, or they will only report on what he really did

There's only so much sandbagging before the flood becomes unstoppable.
Category T hurricane coming, callsign Drain The Swamp.

I was blackpilled on Trump, but whitepilled on the movement. Should've worded the OP better.

No, it was first and foremost to destabilize Syria and pave way for ISIS and other moderate beheaders, and then Israel.Being a false flag to distract from the Left's russiamongering was just added bonus.

at this point, I just want my damn Wall. Once that gets started I'll probably trust him again.

Was going to post this. Week or two tops

fug... what did I do?

>Obvious false flag "muh ebil dictator gassing 6 million babies"
>Smart

You're getting that wall baby

Christmas in July type shit, huh?

Belayed Easter. Christmas will be even better.

Same here. I was pissed when he bombed Syria, but all in all it's looking better now.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though, he'll probably do something retarded again in a month like pass that law that makes it illegal to boycott Israel.

I'll take your word for it, toothpaste. I can't wait for my present!

Nigel Farage was supposed to die that day. That is when the timeline shifted.

The bataclan shooting spree in paris. That's when it happened.

Black Pills are what's about to be rammed down everyone's throat. Those who took the Red Pill won't necessarily know what they're seeing. But if you took the black pill as recommended... Everything that's happening makes sense.

The fake news apparently wanted to see some blood and Trump apparently appeased them with the largly bloodless drama and specticle long enough to move on to real business

Well he just signed the Iran Russia DPRK sanctions bill user and did this.