The world ended in 1945, we are currently in hell

The world ended in 1945, we are currently in hell.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could have at least used a picture from 1945, not one from 5 years earlier.

user, I'm still here, hehe
now get your shit together because we've got a lot of work to do

Ackshually it ended in 1918 m8. Europeans gave up after they were forced to slaughter each other by the millions in the name of (((central banking)))

idk when OP's pic was taken, but i do know the last tank to be destoryed in berlin was a Stug III ausf A

>1945

You're about 80 years off

It's not over until every last white man is dead. I may be a depressed wreck, but I refuse to acknowledge the lies of the Jews.

>wanting a 40% nog nation
For what purpose?

7th Panzer Division (Rommel's division) during the Fall of France

>wanting to give niggers rights

For what purpose?

Touche, but I don't want them anywhere near me, farm equipment or not.

*in 1789.

I've cummed in and around alot of hotties. Not so bad, if you're right.

so WW2 was the plane crash from Lost?

I can't

There still are wheat fields and beautiful blonde waifus. We aren't in complete hell yet.

Remember Vendee

>he is burning

That was the spiritual death of Western Society and all kinds of cancer grew from it.

Check'd

Also this with a raging boner

The world ended 1918. First world war was the Jew grab. Second was just cleanup and noise to drown out the first.

user I...

Clean up and noise?

This.

Yup, the first one didn't manage to break everyone and left them still with a tentative control they couldn't use openly.

Also it was extremely obvious the kikes started the first world war, financed it, used it for their aims and inflicted many horrors upon the white man. That's how anti-Semitism rose so high pre-WW2.

Since you can't just make people forget a fucking world war no matter how many radio stations, TV and shit you control, they overdid the second one and use it as noise to drown out the first. Because anyone who reads WW1 history will instantly be redpilled - kike involvement and machinations are on fucking wikipedia for god's sake.

But you tell me, how many movies re WW1 movies? Who's a pop culture icon, Hitler or the Kaiser? What do people hate, austro-hungary or Nazi Germany?

Trump.

You're proven wrong.

Right, sorry, we're in reality where kikes are in complete control. Worse than hell. Gotcha.

It's probably hell for westerners after Germany decided to fuck europe 3rd time in last 100 years with their rapefugees... we are fine here tho.

>Prove me wrong.

>But you tell me, how many movies re WW1 movies? Who's a pop culture icon, Hitler or the Kaiser? What do people hate, austro-hungary or Nazi Germany?
sadly most people will pass this as
>LE YOU'RE JUST LE CONSPIRACY THEORIST XDDD VIRGIN XDDD

When talking about WW1 it's damn easy to convince even the most bluepilled.

I linked an sjw friend this page once:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

And he just stopped talking to me. Fairly sure he's redpilled by force now.

>we are fine here tho.

Dude, Poland is a shithole no matter how you look at it. It's such a shitty shithole that there are droves of Poles over here in Canada all running away from Poland like Syrians run away from Syria. I'm really glad I don't live in an Eastern European shithole with no jobs and high unemployment like Poland.

I thought Canada had it bad with all these Polish migrants, apparently UK and Germany have much more.

>frankfurt
man this is not even fun anymore, this is just ...

Poland's pretty neat. It has poor areas, like most places.

It's a little harder to live over here, since we never had colonies and war gains to artificially pump up a social state to take care of stupid people, but if you're clever it's pretty good.

I respect Poland for it's attitude towards refugee, but holy fuck, the audacity of a Pole saying it's hell for us Westerners... I've met Poles from both the communist era and the post-communism era and both are extremely happy to be given a chance to be over here since they say there are no jobs in Poland.

Colonies really didn't do shit to bring in money lol, I guess it was our work ethic and our willingness to let kikes take over

Yup, this. The French Revolution started it all - brought communism to Europe.

>we are currently in hell.
>Prove me wrong.
I can't.

It even had the look of Armageddon

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

We truly are wandering in the ashes of the post Apocalypse

ww2 Truman Churchill stalin all 33rd jew freemasons.

santa anna and sam Houston jew fremason

goyim wake up

What are you even checking?

We have 1 that can see

I can't.

>Colonies really didn't do shit to bring in money lol, I guess it was our work ethic and our willingness to let kikes take over

Right

Nazi Germany had a plan to attack America from within using spys to sabotage out infrastructure

Operation Pastorious

It failed, not because it was discovered, but because after spending weeks in the US the spys Germany sent over all defected to the US after seeing what a Utopia it as compered to their fascist hell hole

we should have never brought them here

The Enlightenment was a mistake

>US was a utopia when it was needed to prosper to take over the world for its overlords

The kike giveth and the kike taketh away

>the audacity of a Pole saying it's hell for us Westerners
OP said it so i was only speculating why it might be hell for him.

Yeah because everyone knew which side America would be on and everyone knew America would eventually enter the war. The Germans just got a head start. The was a Communist spy ring operating out of Switzerland called the Red Orchestra but you wouldn't say the USSR was planning to invade Germany would you? (Protip: They were)

PZIVD, PZIIC, PZ38T, really gives it away.

No, it ended here. The Fall of christian dominance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
Take back that city

The fall of antiquity, our last connection to the world of the white man mostly unmolested by the Jew. Orthodox Christianity of the Byzantine empire was nearly the polar opposite of the cuckolded Christianity as preached by Christ and his disciples.

Sup Forums exists
also Taxi Driver was a pretty cool movie

I approve of this plan.

Slavery was a mistake. First of all it's the reason we have niggers, and second of all they are fundamentally bad for a country, they displaced white workers and they stifled industrial innovation since you could just throw slaves at any problem.

what if Sup Forums is hell-we are all members of the german 6th army and perished in stalingrad and are slowly realizing that we are dead-posting trying to fix what can never be repaired

I am not shooting myself for that Bohemian corporal!

get out of your house
Stop trying to solve politics whem its all about people in power afraid to lose it, and people without it wanting to garn it. Its just another cycle motivated by feeling and Shitty opinions

quit reminding me i'm going to die asshole.

I've always wondered whatever happened to his pistol....i know he surrendered it and all but to whose possession did it pass to? somebody somewhere has probably got it in a display case...they may say that that shit is in a museum but somebody owns the original....

>filename
hmmm

American civilization ended in 1865.

European civilization ended in 1914.

Paulus is a total faggot. A field marshall can't surrender.

They are the same thing. I would put the divide between North-West European values (UK,Germany,USA) and Eastern which are all inherited from Byzantium (Russia,Greece, other slavic)

That's a major confirmation bias, the only Poles you meet are ones who left, of course they left for a fucking reason.

Probably in some Soviet officer's possession.

From what I understand, he had an incredibly poor relationship with his superior, von Reichenau (6th Army's previous commander), who was a pro-Hitler fanatic to the extreme. This coupled with Hitler's broken promises of relief and preventing him from trying to breakout eroded his faith in the German government. Hence why Moscow found him easy to sway to their cause. He may have also thought that cooperating was the only hope his men had of surviving captivity.

Pretty much this, not exactly greatest migrate (with some exception).

It still doesn't excuse his surrender. If things were so bad he should have then killed himself.

Don't forget you're here forever

haha yes man
what a GET
i HOLEheartedly agree with the union pact tho
unnironically no homo

this mein bruh

Denying reality are signs of marxism, becareful my friend.