Canada politics safespace thread

What do you guys want to talk about?

our prison guards are pretty shit huh? Kinda like most of our organizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQhK2M_dBxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm jealous of you guys. You are one of the most respected countries in the world, meanwhile everyone hates us

We need to get rid of Trudeau or no one's going to be respecting us

Be glad you don't have a beta male faggot in charge. If you think diversity propaganda is bad in the US, it's 10x worse here.

I went to Toronto once. it was annoying. your city planing is garbage and your infrastructure is actually falling apart and looks horrible. Also why is a place filled with so many brown people so short. even your niggers were 100% manlets

All based leafs have a duty to move to Alaska or Montana. Come home, white man!

> Dude weed is prime minister
> Housing market crashing in Toronto
> Indoctrination of students approaching 100%
> Respected
Lol no. Nuke us please, or let Alberta, the BC interior, and Sask join the Midwestern Reich.

if you let your enemies fuck your wife, you win.

true that brother

I love this country I just hate the people that run it and push diversity

Well, we're the best country in the world but I think people tend to get a big head because of it.

>We're the best so lets just sit around and do nothing to maintain it lmao, let's laugh at how shitty america is, we'll never be as bad as them. Things are good now so they will always be good forever

Toronto's the containment city.

don't ever go there it's the elephant graveyard of Canada

I plan to move to Alaska when I have the money, but I dont know how I would go about getting a visa and job and all that, I have a PhD in physics, is there any room for someone like me up there?

I'd gladly move to Alaska... I don't mind the cold and living among conservative whites would be paradise.

>how would I get a job
unironically oil. Also telecommuting is becoming more popular. I can't fill you in on much, though, as I'm stuck in Northern Virginia. I just want to make it to the last frontier.
Exactly. We need some reinforcements up there, too.

>let Alberta, the BC interior, and Sask join the Midwestern Reich
This would be wunderbar
t. AB

Fuck Canadians

I want out of this fart of a country. Confederation was a mistake. Separation when?

I didn't know reserves had internet.

fucking kek

Fellow Canadians, as I have practiced in many simulations, following the battle map of Risk, we will invade Greenland, then Europe, then Russia, until we have enough troops, take America, then South America, Africa, and Asia.

>ywn have a pretty Canadian boypussy to use and abuse

>ywn have a pretty Canadian boypussy to use and abuse

Thanks burgerbro. Just keep hanging on, we'll get through all this and come out on top.

Just ask our PM.

>ywn have a qt blonde dixie trap to bring you sweet tea and suck your dick

I think I found your brand.

country is done. weve acecpeted over 10 million immigrants in 20 years. nearly a third of our population isnt canadian. they lie to us about immigration numbers and hide true numbers behind 10 year renewable visas and automatic visa approvals for anyone that visits. gba+ mandates its 97% non-white/non-european immigration as well. average immigrant is also a complete economic drain and pays roughly 50% less income tax than natural canadians. refugees cost over $100,000 a year. more for familys over 4 (average is 6-7 for family size of refugees). we will be a complete minority in our own country within 20 years. there are over 250,000 ILLEGAL immigrants in toronto alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQhK2M_dBxg
How does it infect everything? I just like to listen to some lectures about paleontology and (((they))) shove it down my throat.

When the election starts rolling around just keep reminding people about how many promises he broke, especially the electoral reform and weed. I want to give Sheer a chance since he looks like he can actually bring something good out of the Conservatives this time around.

liberals will vote for liars it's kinda irrelevant to them

I met one guy who has having a real existential crisis cause of it and I tried to cheer him up by saying that when he dies he'll find all the answers he seeks

he just told me he doesn't believe in god.

atheism is suffering

>liberals will vote for liars it's kinda irrelevant to them
You forget much of our election is voting against people rather than voting for people.
IDEALLY people who would normally vote Liberal then vote against because you're reminding them he did absolutely nothing for them.

I really want to believe the average retard won't vote liberal again, but with conversations I have with normies I fear for the worst. Why are people in Toronto so goddamn bluepilled? Good fucking lord.

My favorite thing of last Federal election was the leftists saying "Harper ruined our international reputation" .. all i would do in retaliation is post news articles about him winning Statesman Awards and being all chummy with nations leaders.
Whereas Trudeau has to be hammed up by the CBC to get any positive international news.

Same

The Chinese Bank bullshit
Ethics Commissioner
Omar Kadr
Electoral Reform
Weed
No gold lol

Some of the things

Imagine knowing all the love for you is superficial. you can't name a single achievement he's done. All his praise stems from trivialities and his support is a mile wide, but less than an inch deep. That's not loyalty, you can only bleed support like that. Daddy's name and only adored because of your looks.

I don't bring this up just to insult him randomly, I bring it up because I think he realizes this himself.

What that would be like, I can only wonder.

why in the fuck are you posting asuka?
she's German pilots mechs and has nothing to do with Canada.

just like any other city, wow

uh asuka's biggest fan is canadian

and her hair is red

redheads are the dominion of canada

He made someone a multimillionaire over night, that's pretty significant.

gross.

TrueDouche made another terrorist rich off the backs of actual blooded Canadians.

>redheads are the dominion of Canada
Give it three years, Muhammed.

One day, goys. One day we'll unfuck this country.
Until then ill just listen to 88minutes and wait.

>I'm jealous of you guys. You are one of the most respected countries in the world, meanwhile everyone hates us

Power bottoms are some of the most respected members of the gay community.

How many of you are crypto Sikhs?